THE EASIEST WAY TO FIND FULLFILLING CAREER- for people that are lost

Member since 2022

Member since 2022

past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT
This is for people that just don't know what to do for job... for people that are lost

You should write from 5 to 10 rules your job needs to have(examples below)

then

Literally go to google- type Job ideas, Best earning jobs, Most fullfiling jobs, The best jobs, List of jobs, (something like this)... visit the websites and copy every single job that comes up and copy it into doc.. you should copy the entire first page of search from google and have around 150+ pages in your doc with job ideas..

then you need to recycle them> delete the ones that are stupid for you considering your own standards> for example my standards are like this:

1) fullfilling job
2) high earnings per hour, lot of free time not 7-9 type of bullshit
3) healthy physically and not mentally THAT draining
4) close to home
5) growth
etc.

now you should have all the trash jobs deleted(uber, kfc, taxi driver JFL) and the rest is what you consider "good jobs" and you need to basically decide from there, take time and keep deleting until you find the one

It takes a lot of time but it's better to take few hours of your time to find your career now and have 40+ years ahead of you doing what you like instead of doing what you dislike because "it takes so much time to ctrl+c and delete...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk, aesthetic beauty, Ragnar and 1 other person
good thread

• Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Member since 2022

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kovacs, eduardkoopman, PseudoMaxxer and 14 others
nigga ive applied to 1000s of places on indeed w nothing, more brutal than my tinder

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, inwardgonionscel, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
nigga ive applied to 1000s of places on indeed w nothing, more brutal than my tinder
Indeed is a fucking scam

try totaljobs, milkround, otta, guardian jobs

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 4397
I went money route and looked at the best earning jobs. I’m in stem and school is hard + I’ve learned the retards I’m in school with all expect to work a minimum of 60 hours a week when they enter the workforce. Just lol at life. I’m gonna start a business when I get my degree

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, incel194012940 and Member since 2022
jobs do not exist in nature, nor is working, so its impossible to fill fulfillment from it

just delusion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Ryldoo IS COPING
Some people don’t have one true calling and always chase the novelty that satisfy their curiosity. If it was the ancient world they would be polymaths but no such thing longer exists. What is their place in the modern job market @LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and LooksOrDeath
Some people don’t have one true calling and always chase the novelty that satisfy their curiosity. If it was the ancient world they would be polymaths but no such thing longer exists. What is their place in the modern job market @LooksOrDeath
Janitors

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 4397 and StrangerDanger
General Consultants, Multi discipline professors, Game developers, movie directors, Entrepreneurs

The best things a polymath can do are in creative fields. These suit their presonalities well and usually utitilize mutliple sets of skils.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and StrangerDanger
General Consultants, Multi discipline professors, Game developers, movie directors, Entrepreneurs

The best things a polymath can do are in creative fields. These suit their presonalities well and usually utitilize mutliple sets of skils.
Spot on. I have thought about game designer and content creator before since it allows you to fuel your creativity into creating whatever you want without limitations and if anything its often encouraged and looked upon

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Spot on. I have thought about game designer and content creator before since it allows you to fuel your creativity into creating whatever you want without limitations and if anything its often encouraged and looked upon
I've also wanted to be a game designer. Also some content creation. What kind of career are you in/ intend to be in?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I've also wanted to be a game designer. Also some content creation. What kind of career are you in/ intend to be in?
Not entirely sure yet. Either STEM or. entertainment. I am currently pursuing a CS degree because it yields the most opportunities due to the sheer broadness of it meanwhile I am still figuring things out. Narrowing down to one niche and becoming some sort of expert is not
my thing, the fun part is when you get the crosspolinate different concepts together into something new absurd and interesting. Preferably something fast paced and adaptable, I like coming up with things on the whim unlike game designers who would need some sort of long term vision of a fully constructed world they have in their mind. Entertainment would be a good field since I like to play and probe with people. Ideally I would be a terrorist, however that is out of the scope as I wasnt born in a third world country. Osama is a great inspiration. It would be a dream come true to just rot in a cave all day while planning the most absurd practional pranks ever that would shock the world with how surreal they are. Streamer would be another fitting one aswell however its not viable. Not sure though, anyways what do you want to be?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, aesthetic beauty and LooksOrDeath
Join french foreign legion and run marathons like david goggins

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Not entirely sure yet. Either STEM or. entertainment. I am currently pursuing a CS degree because it yields the most opportunities due to the sheer broadness of it meanwhile I am still figuring things out. Narrowing down to one niche and becoming some sort of expert is not
my thing, the fun part is when you get the crosspolinate different concepts together into something new absurd and interesting.
I agree with this, you truly are a polymath Mr Danger.. Specializing into a high niche is very boring for me. I already pivot onto new things and interests so quickly, at an autistic pace.
Preferably something fast paced and adaptable, I like coming up with things on the whim unlike game designers who would need some sort of long term vision of a fully constructed world they have in their mind. Entertainment would be a good field since I like to play and probe with people.
Game designers are virgins who promise they'll make their thing in 2 years when it ends up taking 8. By that time they are no longer fertile. Entertainers are chads who utterly humiliate their fans and make unfathomable sums of money by doing so.
Ideally I would be a terrorist, however that is out of the scope as I wasnt born in a third world country.
Fortunately I was, although I don't think that terrorist is my true spiritual calling as of now.
Osama is a great inspiration. It would be a dream come true to just rot in a cave all day while planning the most absurd practional pranks ever that would shock the world with how surreal they are.
He was a very jolly guy and a great hide and seek player. We all kept thinking he was in some cave in Afghanistan when he was actually 10km away from the capital city of Pakistan.
Streamer would be another fitting one aswell however its not viable. \
Why not? I bet you could call your fans whores and they'd donate you 100s of shekels for it.
Not sure though, anyways what do you want to be?
Game Designer.

• +1
Until you realise that it’s not just that you don’t want a job - jobs don’t want you and you’re in a very desperate position unless you got a good track record being an outstanding wagie your whole life.

I agree with this, you truly are a polymath Mr Danger.. Specializing into a high niche is very boring for me. I already pivot onto new things and interests so quickly, at an autistic pace.
Thanks, yes its truly unfortunate that I wasnt born in the reinassance but instead this modern hellscape. Da Vincis name would have been replaced with mine. You are definitely a game designer / movie producer type of guy though, are you doing a CS degree or how do you plan to acheive your dreams?

Game designers are virgins who promise they'll make their thing in 2 years when it ends up taking 8. By that time they are no longer fertile. Entertainers are chads who utterly humiliate their fans and make unfathomable sums of money by doing so.
YandereDev innit
Fortunately I was, although I don't think that terrorist is my true spiritual calling as of now.
Understandable, its not for everyone.
He was a very jolly guy and a great hide and seek player. We all kept thinking he was in some cave in Afghanistan when he was actually 10km away from the capital city of Pakistan.
Indeed, he was truly inspirational. Spiritual leader, professional hide and seek player, practional prankster and a rotter who dared to challenge the world. Despite all his achievements he showed that he was only human after all with his passion for video games. Not so different than you and me, for all you know you could have crossed paths with him on Steam. Osama, what a GOAT.
Why not? I bet you could call your fans whores and they'd donate you 100s of shekels for it.
Not plausible. I would have to compete with adderall addicts, look at xQc who streams for endless of hours everyday in a state of constant hypomania. It would require me to either transition to a woman or to abuse an entire pharmacy of stimulants to stand a chance and at that point I wont longer be myself.
Game Designer.
That is your destiny. Do you have any plans in mind of what you want to create? Perhaps you will be the next ultimate incel game designer succeding Notch.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
no such thing as enjoyable job.

Only thing in life you enjoy is something you do WHEN you want to do it.

Only thing closer to enjoyable for me would be a remote job

facts,anybody who says they 'enjoy' there job are the typical 40 year old normies saying this to cope.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and PseudoMaxxer

facts,anybody who says they 'enjoy' there job are the typical 40 year old normies saying this to cope.
When I don't have a job I legitimately fall into depression and anxiety, I need to have purpose, responsibilities, a reason to wake up and work towards something. I'd rather be stressed from wagecucking than feeling like shit mentally and playing video games and fapping to cope, my mental health always improves when I start a new job. Then again so far I haven't had one I hated, maybe life will humble me in the future.

Last edited:
When I don't have a job I legitimately fall into depression and anxiety, I need to have purpose, responsibilities, a reason to wake up and work towards something. I'd rather be stressed from wagecucking than feeling like shit mentally and playing video games and fapping to cope, my mental health always improves when I start a new job. Then again so far I haven't had one I hated it, maybe life will humble me in the future.
you just said all that to admit you have never even have a job,so maybe it wont fix that you cant say your gonna be happier with a job when you dont know but i kind of get what you mean,obviously living life without a job is ideal but if your gonna suffer either way like me,maybe having a job using drugs is the best

i’m a modern day polymath

IMG 6932
IMG 6847

• +1
you just said all that to admit you have never even have a job,so maybe it wont fix that you cant say your gonna be happier with a job when you dont know but i kind of get what you mean,obviously living life without a job is ideal but if your gonna suffer either way like me,maybe having a job using drugs is the best
What? No I've had jobs, and currently do, but I've also had periods of unemployment.
Edit: Oh I see. Typo.

Join french foreign legion and run marathons like david goggins
i’ve thought about this

i used to be in us sof but i’m an old dog now (39)

What? No I've had jobs, and currently do, but I've also had periods of unemployment.
i read that part wrong my bad,this just gave me motivtion to look for a job i think your right bc what you just said about the activities unemployed ppl do to cope is all the activities im currently doing.