The fact that good looks isn't taxes is the most unjust thing ever

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
Looks is by far the most important thing that determine your life. If you're beautiful everybody will treat you nice, you will be successful with the other sex, you'll have lots of friends, you'll be favored for every job, people will never blame you no matter what.

Money offers a fraction of those benefits and yet money at least are taxed, so there is some sort of redistribution although very small. But looks isn't taxed, there is no redistribution....these people enjoy this massive privilege without paying for it. And this pathetic society then claim "muh equality" and if you say the truth they say you're an incel in a derogatory way to shut you up.

Good looking people should pay very very high taxes for their massive privilege and such taxes should form a fund that incels can tap to finance their surgeries to at least achieve a normal looks level that allow them to fit in with society.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, czwarty, Alt Number 3 and 11 others
Just try to take money from Chads and watch them stomp your face to the curb theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2, WanderingBurro and Tabula Rasa
Just try to take money from Chads and watch them stomp your face to the curb theory
can't make money from Chad and Stacey because they don't even have to work these days. These beautiful people can just open a Youtube channel or become Instagram influencers and make much more money than an incel that pass all his life on books learning physics, aerospace engineering or to become a neurosurgeon.

Good looks = easy life, we can't even comprehend how easy their life is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Autisticbrokeass2, AscensionUwU and 3 others
IQ mogs looks , sadly I only have latter

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
just imagine being me…, how hard it is..

IQ mogs looks , sadly I only have latter
If you were actually good looking, just go become a model nigga. Open a tiktok account where you just show your face with some lightskin ass music in the background

If you were actually good looking, just go become a model nigga. Open a tiktok account where you just show your face with some lightskin ass music in the background
They made comic book with me it’s gonna be released soon

275B0C43 786C 4F23 B954 5552534F7ABB

• JFL
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2
Looks is by far the most important thing that determine your life. If you're beautiful everybody will treat you nice, you will be successful with the other sex, you'll have lots of friends, you'll be favored for every job, people will never blame you no matter what.

Money offers a fraction of those benefits and yet money at least are taxed, so there is some sort of redistribution although very small. But looks isn't taxed, there is no redistribution....these people enjoy this massive privilege without paying for it. And this pathetic society then claim "muh equality" and if you say the truth they say you're an incel in a derogatory way to shut you up.

Good looking people should pay very very high taxes for their massive privilege and such taxes should form a fund that incels can tap to finance their surgeries to at least achieve a normal looks level that allow them to fit in with society.
I would still much rather be rich than better looking