The first and the most important step of "looksmaxxing"

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Is to accept your current point
Accept it if you are a subhuman , LTN or a MTN or HTN
Accepting this is the very first step I see so many nighas in the ratings section get offended when someone breaks the truth that they are ugly just because their grandma called them handsome 7 years ago
Accepting your current level will help you take actions accordingly
If subhuman/LTN means you have major facial flaws that you need to fix and you need surgeries as well
MTN/HTN you just have some minor things holding you back especially if MTN softmaxxing would work in most cases but you might still need surgeries ....
Accept your current looks level boyos that's the first step don't live in a delusion of being a chadlite when you are barely pushing LTN. It's literally the most important step

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: astro, litaz, It'snotover and 26 others
based, and also don't talk about looksmaxxing with your friends.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Mewton, humanoidsub7 and 9 others
based, and also don't talk about looksmaxxing with your friends.
Well I have browsed this forum with one of my girl- friend
All she said was" why are guys caring so much about their face and this forum is toxic af geezz"
And I'm not trolling Im serious

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Mewton, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
Yes, I am a subhuman

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, angelo and Deleted member 24712

5.5psl

so you should start with yourself first mate

5.5psl

so you should start with yourself first mate
Being 5.5 psl is my Target boyo
I am currently 4 psl
The day I fulfill my username would be the day I delete my account

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Shadosh101
most important aspect if you don't want to go insane is to not focus on shit you can't change and put your everything into what you can.

muh elaborate facial bone surgery that will never happen, same retards have awful skin and their heads look alien due to how small their frames are.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, johncruz12345, Deleted member 27472 and 7 others
most important aspect if you don't want to go insane is to not focus on shit you can't change and put your everything into what you can.

muh elaborate facial bone surgery that will never happen, same retards have awful skin and their heads look alien due to how small their frames are.
Basically 90% of the forum has to go insane.

Basically 90% of the forum has to go insane.
they've already gone insane.

endless copes about all these bodily modifications and can't even drop to <13% bodyfat without drugs.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and infini
don't talk about looksmaxxing with your friends.
nft.png

:feelshehe: :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, humanoidsub7 and 5.5psl
The rating are never accurate and it does not represent real life. Nobody should take them seriously. Im ethnic manlet with longmidface, skinny fat body, average pfl, thin lips and assymetric jawline. Yet women treatment like chadlite and I get shit tons of look from girls despite of being 32 years old ethnic living west. My reality is opposite of blackpill.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and SoundnVision
longmidface, skinny fat body, average pfl, thin lips and assymetric jawline
All of that shit doesn't matter if you are gl
And girls treat you like a chadlite coz you are a chadlite or you are a schizo

All of that shit doesn't matter if you are gl
And girls treat you like a chadlite coz you are a chadlite or you are a schizo
Im not chadlite according to ratings. Majority have rated me htn and some people mtn. The point is you really dont need perfect features to appeal girls. Htns are like few centimeter far from chadlites and mtns are few centimeters far away form htns. The difference is really not big.

Get to 13% bf before you guess your looks lvl

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Im not chadlite according to ratings. Majority have rated me htn and some people mtn. The point is you really dont need perfect features to appeal girls. Htns are like few centimeter far from chadlites and mtns are few centimeters far away form htns. The difference is really not big.
difference between mtn and chadlite is +99 match on tinder bro

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Vain786 and Corleone
not at all
i got 30 LIKES with one shitty low quality picture and no profile. City population 600k and only 100k active members. 5m population overall.

i got 30 LIKES with one shitty low quality picture and no profile. City population 600k and only 100k active members. 5m population overall.
Sure

but who told you that you were mtn and not htn/chadlite?

Opie is right : I was a LTN believing he was a HTN. JFL

Thankfully this place brought me down to earth : I got one surgery done and got 2 more on the way to fix my failos and hopefully reach HTN with the help of leanmaxxing and softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and 5.5psl
The rating are never accurate and it does not represent real life. Nobody should take them seriously. Im ethnic manlet with longmidface, skinny fat body, average pfl, thin lips and assymetric jawline. Yet women treatment like chadlite and I get shit tons of look from girls despite of being 32 years old ethnic living west. My reality is opposite of blackpill.
delusionmaxxing, op made this post about you

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I don't think I can surgerymaxx past LTN

• So Sad
You can have hope boyo
What's your bf%
I'm naturally lean because im a skinny framecel. It's not fat holding me back

• +1
If you are terra recessed then moneymax asap for trimax
I have money, btw my whole face is recessed so I rlly need lefort 3 lmao, I would look dogmaxxed with a Trimax

• JFL
yeah even tho people tell me i am chadlite i try to believe am only HTN as it helps me strive for more💪

• Love it
Well I have browsed this forum with one of my girl- friend
All she said was" why are guys caring so much about their face and this forum is toxic af geezz"
And I'm not trolling Im serious
Who’s toxic?? Its them niggers, gooks, curries, and kikes writing all this retarded things in the forum tbh.

• +1
Lefort 3 is done on legit deformed people jfl :lul:
I have money, btw my whole face is recessed so I rlly need lefort 3 lmao, I would look dogmaxxed with a Trimax

Half of the replies in any threads are just guys telling the other guy to rope , give up or it's over
The thread I showed my friend was from ratings one and that guy was getting brutally roasted by everyone
Who’s toxic?? Its them niggers, gooks, curries, and kikes writing all this retarded things in the forum tbh.

Lefort 3 is done on legit deformed people jfl :lul:
How else do I fix a recessed maxilla? Cope with MLF3 or Midface implants? I'm too low iq to surgerymaxx anyway to create good custom designs.

Low iq is probably genetic just like my other Failos

• +1
How else do I fix a recessed maxilla? Cope with MLF3 or Midface implants? I'm too low iq to surgerymaxx anyway to create good custom designs.

Low iq is probably genetic just like my other Failos
Damn I actually feel sad for you
But I am pretty sure you don't need lefort 3 let alone you able to afford it and the doctor performing it on you
It's for people who are legit deformed like you can't even tell if it's a human or a human alien hybrid

i cant accept im so fucking subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and 5.5psl
Damn I actually feel sad for you
But I am pretty sure you don't need lefort 3 let alone you able to afford it and the doctor performing it on you
It's for people who are legit deformed like you can't even tell if it's a human or a human alien hybrid
I don't even care about being Chad. I just want to be a normal person bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
You need mental treatment asap boyo and I am serious
1-2 matches per day on tinder with the best my selfies/mirror pics, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
You need mental treatment asap boyo and I am serious
i got some jew pills but it didnt work and i threw this shit in the toilet

• JFL
i am a subhuman i accept it tbh

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Not sure if your trolling or Chad in denial

Not sure if your trolling or Chad in denial
I morphed my nose and light frauded my eyes with strong light. . This was result. It was not shitty quality. just shitty one. Look how dirty my t-shirt was.

Last edited:
you're 6ft+ or something then

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin