The Frame & Body Type pill

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
The frame pill is very Brootal if you don’t have the mesomorph pill you will not truly get the aesthetic build you want unless you get on roids.

too many copers claim ectomorph is ideal or have a chance of top tier aesthetics. No it fucking doesn’t just because it’s better than the endomorph build doesn’t mean it’s aesthetic.

B05C536F 209C 4C3C 9FB6 7576839E6F02

This is a true ectomorph build.
NARROW CLAVICLES
NARROW RIBCAGE
NARROW WAIST & NARROW HIPS.
Also a lot of the time the ectomorph tends to have a wider waist than the mesomorph which is giga brutal.

Retards will use an example of a SKINNY MESOMORPH to pretend that ectomorph build mogs.

THIS IS A MESOMORPH NOT AN ECTOMORPH. BEING SKINNY ≠ ECTOMORPH

Wide clavicles, wide rib cage, developed chest with very narrow waist & hips is the essential mesomorph build.

The ectomorph has a more U shaped build.
The mesomorph has a V Taper
The Endomorph has the square box shaped build.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, gonion wanter, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Imagine being an ectomorph and a manlet.

Giga suicidefuel.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, aleksander, sub5outsider and 2 others
20 inch shoulder width
37.5 inch chest circumference
35 inch hip circumference, 13 inch width
30 inch waist
6.5 inch wrists

Ive thought im an ectomorph, what do you think
@ResilientGoyim @Constantin Denis

Wide clavicles, wide rib cage, developed chest with very narrow waist & hips is the essential mesomorph build.
Mesomorphs are usually said to have wider hips and waists

first of all, who gives a fuck

secondly, imagine being retarded enough to type all of this out, schizo rambling about a discredited classification system from the 1940s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt and 8 others
There are no such things as Meso, ecto or endo. Either you have good bones or you don’t.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alann, caiolindo, Mr. President and 6 others
Mesomorphs are usually said to have wider hips and waists
Mainly the ones with bigger bones or a wider scapula. However for the most part a mesomorph just has wide clavicles compared to their waist aka more or less a natural V Taper. However you won’t find a natural true V Taper for those with sub 18.5 - 19 bideltoid tbh.
first of all, who gives a fuck

secondly, imagine being retarded enough to type all of this out, schizo rambling about a discredited classification system from the 1940s
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: “Discredited” JFL what a cope.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Mainly the ones with bigger bones or a wider scapula. However for the most part a mesomorph just has wide clavicles compared to their waist aka more or less a natural V Taper. However you won’t find a natural true V Taper for those with sub 18.5 - 19 bideltoid tbh.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: “Discredited” JFL what a cope.
KYS retard in any case I frame mog you to the grave 6’5” with 23” bidelt

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
There are no such things as Meso, ecto or endo. Either you have good bones or you don’t.
What do you mean by good bones in terms of size or in terms of proportions? Regardless what I said is a natural phenomenon you can see irl or online. Most people who are really skinny have similar builds, same with those who tend to put on muscle more and those who put on fat more

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
KYS retard in any case I frame mog you to the grave 6’5” with 23” bidelt
Yes bro. You are a 7.5 PSL 6’5 23 bideltoid 9 inch dick mogger uh huh yea ok :lul: :lul: :lul:. Yea bro really believable

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and LooksOrDeath
Somewhat agree

although i had a v taper at 16, with 27.5 inch waist and 18 inch bidelt, its about proportions

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The frame pill is very Brootal if you don’t have the mesomorph pill you will not truly get the aesthetic build you want unless you get on roids.

too many copers claim ectomorph is ideal or have a chance of top tier aesthetics. No it fucking doesn’t just because it’s better than the endomorph build doesn’t mean it’s aesthetic.

View attachment 2608232
NARROW CLAVICLES
NARROW RIBCAGE
Also a lot of the time the ectomorph tends to have a wider waist than the mesomorph which is giga brutal.

Retards will use an example of a SKINNY MESOMORPH to pretend that ectomorph build mogs.

The Endomorph has the square box shaped

What do you mean by good bones in terms of size or in terms of proportions? Regardless what I said is a natural phenomenon you can see irl or online. Most people who are really skinny have similar builds, same with those who tend to put on muscle more and those who put on fat more
Most people with top tier bodies are actually on PEDs, so it skews the whole building muh muscle, muh fat quite a lot.

Your shape and insertions matter a lot. People like David Laid who were extremely skinny, ectomorphs in your word, Look great after adding muscle due to their frame and insertion.

• +1
Yes bro. You are a 7.5 PSL 6’5 23 bideltoid 9 inch dick mogger uh huh yea ok :lul: :lul: :lul:. Yea bro really believable
i will literally DM you my 8x6 cock and physique if you think im larping JFL

Somewhat agree

although i had a v taper at 16, with 27.5 inch waist and 18 inch bidelt, its about proportions
Shit I have a 17 bideltoid and 26.5 inch waist, I don’t have that true V Taper look though.
Most people with top tier bodies are actually on PEDs, so it skews the whole building muh muscle, muh fat quite a lot.

Your shape and insertions matter a lot. People like David Laid who were extremely skinny, ectomorphs in your word, Look great after adding muscle due to their frame and insertion.
Yes but tbf with David laid who yea was an ectomorph tool roids and went through puberty. He was still 14 when he started so the change isn’t super unexpected.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and MaestheticMaso
Am I ecto meso or endo?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231214-233829.png
    Screenshot_20231214-233829.png
    569.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
i will literally DM you my 8x6 cock and physique if you think im larping JFL
Ok do it. Also 8x6 fuck of larper. Yea alright bro 8 inch dick, 6’5 and 23 inch bideltoid i haven’t heard this a million times

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 51465 and HighClassMaxing
Bodytypes dont exist

Its all about your individual features.

Shit I have a 17 bideltoid and 26.5 inch waist, I don’t have that true V Taper look though.

Yes but tbf with David laid who yea was an ectomorph tool roids and went through puberty. He was still 14 when he started so the change isn’t super unexpected.
Yeah, but my point is your body type is not fixed.

If you start out big and fat, you’re an endomorph, you cut and now you’re skinny so you’re an ecto. Eventually once you build muscle you now look like a meso. That’s my point

View attachment 2608232
NARROW CLAVICLES
NARROW RIBCAGE

The Endomorph has the square box shaped build.

its hard for a pure ecto to not look dyel in t shirts

• +1
Ok do it. Also 8x6 fuck of larper. Yea alright bro 8 inch dick, 6’5 and 23 inch bideltoid i haven’t heard this a million times

• JFL
I'm sure you do

most examples of v tapers you see online are muscular as well

Okay what about Loox who started at 19?

• +1
Am I ecto meso or endo?
Looks like a gym maxxed Ecto due to a more U shape build than V.
Bodytypes dont exist

It’s all about your individual features.
Most people don’t have shit individual features all around but they have certain body types with them.
Not 23 :lul: :lul: .
I'm sure you do

most examples of v tapers you see online are muscular as well
True.
Okay what about Loox who started at 19?
but he giga roid maxxed from the start. He took enough roids to kill a horse.

• +1
Looks like a gym maxxed Ecto due to a more U shape build than V.

Most people don’t have shit individual features all around but they have certain body types with them.

Not 23 :lul: :lul: .

True.

but he giga roid maxxed from the start. He took enough roids to kill a horse.
Nothing wrong with roiding. This is a looksmaxxing forum after all. Better to live well until 45 than horribly until 80. That’s my philosophy at least.

• +1
Nothing wrong with roiding. This is a looksmaxxing forum after all. Better to live well until 45 than horribly until 80. That’s my philosophy at least.
True

• +1
Ok, so what would you define me as if I have a hard time putting on mass, narrow bones but wide shoulders, big ribcage narrow hips + waist

Ok, so what would you define me as if I have a hard time putting on mass, narrow bones but wide shoulders, big ribcage narrow hips + waist
Mesomorph obviously. The example I posted was legit that.
He had wide clavicles, narrow bones clearly , narrow hips and narrow waist. This is the average mesomorph except the bone part. Other than your small bones you have the mesomorph body type

i dont know what i am
NARROW CLAVICLES
wide hips

this is a retarded thread btw

you dont need to have the best frame to look good . Be 10% bodyfat and you will look good retard piece of shit

• JFL
this is a retarded thread btw

you dont need to have the best frame to look good . Be 10% bodyfat and you will look good retard piece of shit
Ok retard
40FFF8EC C84E 4D58 8505 B2FE7CD3D8C6

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and sportsmogger
No gym for my frame son.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and shieldzz
he still mogs 90% of this forum and mogs ur familly and your history to oblivion
He mogs in the slums of Portland where the tranny Coke heads reside maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, sportsmogger, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 1 other person
It's near impossible for me to look aesthetic with my ectomorph build that wasn't blessed with baby hips like the ecto fitness influencers are.
The example of the ecto you posted actually mogs me from an aesthetic perspective even though I have much more muscle mass
When I had my pic taken in a social environment at my lightest weight after many months off gym, my forearms looked so comical that I morphed them thicker by 50% and when I sent the pic to another PSLer they immediately said my (morphed) forearms looked way too skinny and needed to be morphed jfl.

Bodytypes DO exist to give a difinition to people at the extreme ends, because the thickness of your limb bones have a dramatic impact on how differently your body is perceived by people compared to normies bodies
I would say true ectomorphs are like 1st percentile in limb bone thickness. I almost never see anyone with limb bones as thin as mine relative to their length, when I do it's a mental-note worthy event.
I've compared my wrists to many tallcels and even used measuring tape to compare wrists before and despite these tallcels having a lanky appearance and no muscle mass, they still mogged me in limb bone thickness.
Something I will note is that when I've met other PSLers in the 5'9 to 5'11 range, there doesnt appear to be much of a difference in wrist size, but when you consider my arm length is like 10-15% longer, the visual difference of how our forearms look (particularly in pics) will be dramatic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ElTruecel and androgenic
20 inch shoulder width
37.5 inch chest circumference
35 inch hip circumference, 13 inch width
30 inch waist
6.5 inch wrists

Ive thought im an ectomorph, what do you think
@ResilientGoyim @Constantin Denis
You are not an ectomorph Jfl you don’t struggle to gain weight you’re more like a mesomorph

• +1
Ectos mog niggee

You are not an ectomorph Jfl you don’t struggle to gain weight you’re more like a mesomorph
I used to be skinny, 60kg back when i was 16 and new to bodytypes, you might have thought im an ectomorph if you looked at me then.
Flawed theory regardless

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
What build am i? Ecto?
72929471 DCFE 4ADD B4BD 5F9E663AF163