The game is going to keep getting harder not easier.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
People keep coping the tiktok expansion could be stopped but it really can't. 10 years ago redpill guys like Andrew Tate appealed to bottom 10% guys or actual autists but normies never had a reason to fall into it. Andrew Tate went viral because the old school blackpillers were finally proven right. The dating market has sucked for decades now but it still wasn't bad enough to push most people into these spaces. An NT normie guy who lifted and took care of himself was enough.

Now it really isn't so many guys today are future incels. You need to be quick and you will need to do more extreme shit then just having clear skin. Its only going to get worse before it gets better probably will get worse until 2030 I'd imagine. If you have some surgery or money you need do it now. Every second the game is getting harder and harder. I realize now if I do not make it in the next 5 years (in terms of money/looks/status) it will be over for me forever.

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot, AngryShortMale, Krakowski and 9 others
This is shaping up to be the most bloody cut throat competition in decades. Making money acquiring status and looksmaxing are essential however hard it is today to succeed in life it will be harder later

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot, AngryShortMale, thereallegend and 2 others
same. if nothing works i will rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Yes this is true. People who say it's a fad are wrong. The plastic surgery market grows 10% every year... It doubles every 7 years at this rate.

The world is becoming ultra-looks obsessed and standards are becoming sky high because social media is exposing everyday people to top 1% faces on a constant basis, making it the new "norm" or "standard"

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot, AngryShortMale, Krakowski and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Adapt, survive or die. No other option. Thats why im getting cranial reconstruction, veneers, dick maxxing and status maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Deleted member 11126 and humanoidsub7
I wouldn't rope if I fail by 25 I will simply try to retire in SEA and live a simple life.

rogue one GIF by Star Wars

Adapt, survive or die. No other option. Thats why im getting cranial reconstruction, veneers, dick maxxing and status maxxing.
What do you mean by cranial reconstruction?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Anchor_Ship
Life sucks now but enjoy it because it will be harder tomorrow Jesus said it best

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot, RedCarpet, Fxdzcki and 1 other person
Yes this is true. People who say it's a fad are wrong. The plastic surgery market grows 10% every year... It doubles every 7 years at this rate.

The world is becoming ultra-looks obsessed and standards are becoming sky high because social media is exposing everyday people to top 1% faces on a constant basis, making it the new "norm" or "standard"
Korea is a good glimpse into the future shit birth rates surgery obsessed society. Although America and to a lesser extent is different then Orientals in the sense that they are more spiteful so there will be more violence overall

we all have berserk pfps

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Korea is a good glimpse into the future shit birth rates surgery obsessed society. Although America and to a lesser extent is different then Orientals in the sense that they are more spiteful so there will be more violence overall
everyone's shitty genes will get passed down because its all plastic surgery so then people's kids also need to get surgery - thus the cycle continues

Look at the 8 foot nordic aliens that probably time traveled here

Cuz that’s where we heading. You’ll be competing with that soon

It also doesn't help that everybody normie on the Internet has an anime guy girl pfp with a set of jaw and eyes practically nobody has.
So basically we are fucked AI needs to get murdering.