The goal of your life should be reaching a level of status that you don't have to care about looks no more.

Statusmaxx and looksmaxx are not mutually exclusive you dumbfuck. How am I coping if statusmaxxing is even harder than looksmaxxing? Do I have a better chance at becoming a rockstar or to have a bimax? Again, you claimed that women subconscious is different when statusmaxxed man appears vs Chad, proof of this? Do you have brain scans?
I’m on my phone, we’ll see when I get on my computer.
There’s enough examples of cucked statusmaxxed boys to know the truth though tbh.

if you looksmaxx to a decent level you don’t need to statusmax unless you want to. Statusmaxxing pretty much gets you slightly more access to sluts to fuck, that’s it. It does nothing for LTR’s.

if you want actual happiness when it comes to girls it’s looks or nothing. Status just brings cuckoldry.

I’m on my phone, we’ll see when I get on my computer.
There’s enough examples of cucked statusmaxxed boys to know the truth though tbh.

if you looksmaxx to a decent level you don’t need to statusmax unless you want to. Statusmaxxing pretty much gets you slightly more access to sluts to fuck, that’s it. It does nothing for LTR’s.

if you want actual happiness when it comes to girls it’s looks or nothing. Status just brings cuckoldry.
Who the fuck wants LTR when even Chads gets divorced raped? Your error is to want LTRs to begin with, when even Brad Pitt couldnt sustaine a marriage with Angelina Jolie and ended up depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Who the fuck wants LTR when even Chads gets divorced raped? Your error is to want LTRs to begin with, when even Brad Pitt couldnt sustaine a marriage with Angelina Jolie and ended up depressed.
if you're arguing to statusmaxx to get one night stands with sluts, then sure, fair enough.
But getting worshipped for your face is still infinitely better. Statusmaxxing does work for sluts though.

if you're arguing to statusmaxx to get one night stands with sluts, then sure, fair enough.
But getting worshipped for your face is still infinitely better. Statusmaxxing does work for sluts though.
If you still dream about LTRs you are cucked JFL
Most human beings dont get worshipped so i would be happy to be worshipped for something, being music, face or sport, once you get worshipped and people act submissive you don't even care anymore, slay until I die and have 1000 baby mamas that carry on my genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Pietrosiek
If you still dream about LTRs you are cucked JFL
Most human beings dont get worshipped so i would be happy to be worshipped for something, being music, face or sport, once you get worshipped and people act submissive you don't even care anymore, slay until I die and have 1000 baby mamas that carry on my genes.
don't ever assume anything I say is for my perspective or goals, my life is ideal and I know exactly how the world works with (positive) personal experience to back it up

statusmaxxers aren't getting worshipped. People act a certain way to them but their subhuman or normie tier face will always betray them and they'll be laughed at behind their backs by the girls that "worship" them.
Meanwhile good looking face pretty much forces girls to worship

Best feeling in the world is having good looks and knowing you don’t have to work/do anything anymore as your life is pretty much set when you can become a model and make millions
male models make shit money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Bitch
Good thread and literally all foids have access to unlimited sex with men who mogg them and they can be as fat and ugly as they want. FUCK THIS JEWISH EARTH @personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4612
Good thread and literally all foids have access to unlimited sex with men who mogg them and they can be as fat and ugly as they want. FUCK THIS JEWISH EARTH @personalityinkwell
nuke it now

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
nuke it now
Chrome bhuF7OHuuX

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
It be like that... :cry:

If too lazy to watch...

MALE MODELS = 200 000 - 500 000 $ A YEAR

FEMALE MODELS = 2 000 000 - 5 000 000 $ A YEAR

And we're talking earnings of top 1 % of top models.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 6512
If too lazy to watch...

man they earn pennies compared to females its crazy. Gisele 42 million wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Bitch
If too lazy to watch...

The top-earning e-thot = 24 000 000 $ A YEAR
i shudder at this fact and weep for humanity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6512 and Bitch
Are you really still at the stage where you believe what women say rather than their actions?

the fact is that a statusmaxxed subhuman does not illicit the same brain response that a broke chad does. It’s really no comparison. she’ll logically like the statusmax guy because he has fuckloads of status and that’s objectively positive, but her SUBCONSCIOUS makes her obsessed with that chad for nothing more than his face.
Do u have islamic knowledge?

Cope, you will always fear losing that looks either due to balding, aging and shit like that, with status is not that easy plus you can theoretically always work to get it back, once your looks is gone is gone tho.
Most people who get famous dont stay that way jfl