The guy i used to bully moggs me i hate life

P

PatrickBasedman

Iron
There is this guy i used to beat up in elementary school he was a little cuck and everyone used to bully him he was mean to people too so he deseved it
Now i see his pictures on facebook and he has fucking outward gonions i got so mad i cant explain it,hes probably taller than me too
Now i want to get a huge jaw implant not even for pussy just to mog this piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: quinfluence, barettrealrx, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Don’t let him win. You should always try everything you can to sabotage him

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
There is this guy i used to beat up in elementary school he was a little cuck and everyone used to bully him he was mean to people too so he deseved it
Now i see his pictures on facebook and he has fucking outward gonions i got so mad i cant explain it,hes probably taller than me too
Now i want to get a huge jaw implant not even for pussy just to mog this piece of shit
Brutal fate go ER

I've been that guy hehe... It's an evil world, the child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel it's warmth. Now you see contradictory to popular belief, words might hurt but not as much as actions and I'm a man of action, I'm a looksmaxxer and you gave me the motivation to discipline myself and looksmaxx so thanks to people like you I have reached my maximum potential! Haha after all they say the best revenge is to be quiet and be successful and I am both, I now am taller and look better ;)

I've been that guy hehe... It's an evil world, the child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel it's warmth. Now you see contradictory to popular belief, words might hurt but not as much as actions and I'm a man of action, I'm a looksmaxxer and you gave me the motivation to discipline myself and looksmaxx so thanks to people like you I have reached my maximum potential! Haha after all they say the best revenge is to be quiet and be successful and I am both, I now am taller and look better ;)
"The Epitome Of Retardation"

I can’t tell if this ironic but no way ur such an abused dog u care about some sperg that u called mean names at 9 to this day. Lol

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I can’t tell if this ironic but no way ur such an abused dog u care about some sperg that u called mean names at 9 to this day. Lol
blud's trying to create a movie arc

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and ElTruecel