the heightpill

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
so, to all the tall fags, if u were around the 5'5-5'8 area of height do you think you'd still slay?
This is what im telling to everyone irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Laflame, ROTTING and Deleted member 15827
Im 6'2 yet still cant slay, i dont even want to imagine if i was a manlet tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, IMZLEGEND, Tallooksmaxxer and 10 others
I’m 5’10.5 and don’t slay. But just know while you slay I rot buddy :feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18840
I’m 5’10.5 and don’t slay. But just know while you slay I rot buddy :feelsgood:
no shit you won't slay at 5'10" (average height in the US) especially if your face is average or below

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and poopmaster22
tallfags be like muh "I'm 6'5" but I don't slay heightpill debunked" when they're below avg facially
you need height and face ??? no way !!! :eek::eek::eek:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 18917 and 6 others
by directing my message to "tall fags", i mean men 6ft or taller. U guys are sleeping :sleep::sleep:

no shit you won't slay at 5'10" (average height in the US) especially if your face is average or below
That’s without shoes cunt. So I’m like 5’11 with. But ya I still don’t slay. Wish I could grow but I’m to old for HGH Theory. Also I have not met many dudes taller than me so no way 5’10 is average in the states

tallfags be like muh "I'm 6'5" but I don't slay heightpill debunked" when they're below avg facially
u need to be deformed not to slay if ur 6'2+. Obviously if u want Htier becky only or stacies thats not gonna work

True
But manlets think that being tall is enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
u need to be deformed not to slay if ur 6'2+. Obviously if u want Htier becky only or stacies thats not gonna work
Yeah but who wants to run through a bunch of 5/10s?

Even at 5'8 that wouldn't interest me.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Face>height. I am 6'1, average facially and my 5'7 HTN friend is slaying right and left, girls approaching him, while I get landwhales or average girls at best. I am 5/10 facially, he is like 7.5-8/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 17244, Laflame and 4 others
Guys im gonna reveal the mystery;

FACE > HEIGHT

tall but ugly/average face = ITS OVER
short but gl face = its over

Average Height (5'9 - 6'2) with ugly Face = ITS OVER

Average Height (5'9 - 6'2) with average Face = maybe its over or not depends on your mindset and how low quality the woman is

Average Height (5'9 - 6'2) with good looking Face = ITS NOT AND IT WAS NEVER OVER

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, mehman, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
That’s without shoes cunt. So I’m like 5’11 with. But ya I still don’t slay. Wish I could grow but I’m to old for HGH Theory. Also I have not met many dudes taller than me so no way 5’10 is average in the states
Everyone wears shoes dude... avg US 20-year-old male is about 5'10 barefoot therefore 5'11" with shoes. You're just an average joe
Maybe you're just looking up a lot so you think you're taller than people that are slightly taller than you. I find many people saying that someone I know is shorter than them but when I see them near each other it's another story. Or, maybe you're in a low-income, oldcel or ethnic filled area. I mean, I guess you're a half an inch to 3/4's of an inch taller than the average guy, but that's nothing special

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
To me, if something can’t make an average faced guy into a genuine slayer, it’s not worth talking about

Money and status technically can do that, the slays would be golddigging whores prostituting themselves in an attempt to steal your money, but it still technically works

Take the average guy’s face and make it above average, he’s a slayer now, easy

But height? He’s not gonna be an actual SLAYER just because of his height, ever. He’ll get more slays than an average height average face guy but that’s not the same as being a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Everyone wears shoes dude... avg US 20-year-old male is about 5'10 barefoot therefore 5'11" with shoes. You're just an average joe
Maybe you're just looking up a lot so you think you're taller than people that are slightly taller than you. I find many people saying that someone I know is shorter than them but when I see them near each other it's another story. Or, maybe you're in a low-income, oldcel or ethnic filled area. I mean, I guess you're a half an inch to 3/4's of an inch taller than the average guy, but that's nothing special
Ya Ik probably gonna ripe later :feelswah: how tall are you?

If you're facially UGLY, being 6'2"+ isn't going to save you, but being average facially and softmaxxed, you can have a decent dating life.

Beware of the thousands of chadlites that are also 6'2"+ and softmaxxed

average face but tall=has a shot at life
avg face but short= its tough, almost over

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
i would suck dick to be 180 cm

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, Deleted member 16110, chadmanlet04 and 1 other person
this entire discussion is pointless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
i'm 176. i almost escaped the manlet curse. 180 is enough for brazil
You live near Pary? I want to go to him but scarred of all the crime in Brazil.

You live near Pary? I want to go to him but scarred of all the crime in Brazil.
nah i live in south brazil, kinda far. you dont have to be scared of the crime man, its not just slums.

Face>height. I am 6'1, average facially and my 5'7 HTN friend is slaying right and left, girls approaching him, while I get landwhales or average girls at best. I am 5/10 facially, he is like 7.5-8/10.
This. IDK why people say height>face when in majority of cases face mogs height. 190cm and have average to below average face and while women are typically nice to me I still don't get any action. I have a 5'4 friend who is MTN-HTN and is going out with a chick that's probably a MTB and is 5'7. Maybe part of my problem is that I don't approach cause my friend does but that's cope cause if they wanted you, you'd know it.

I am like 4-5 and 6'4. Girls was okay with me but none of them are like "oh hello chad, mind if i suck your dick?"

I will ascend after bimax + ccw

• +1
Reactions: reputation
nah i live in south brazil, kinda far. you dont have to be scared of the crime man, its not just slums.
Literally white people get shanked daily in Brazil

I am like 4-5 and 6'4. Girls was okay with me but none of them are like "oh hello chad, mind if i suck your dick?"

I will ascend after bimax + ccw
Hmmm. Do you believe height is everything? What is like the lowest height to still be slayer?

Hmmm. Do you believe height is everything? What is like the lowest height to still be slayer?
more you have face less you need height for girls. this shit works until 5'8-5'9

Okay respect. I feel bimax/genio and rhino are basically keys to true ascension
more you have face less you need height for girls. this shit works until 5'8-5'9

Im 6'2 yet still cant slay, i dont even want to imagine if i was a manlet tbh
Height doesn’t seem like such a halo in Turkey as it is in western countries. From my observations face and race matters much more.

im 6ft with ugly face and can confirm its over

• +1
Reactions: reputation
Height doesn’t seem like such a halo in Turkey as it is in western countries. From my observations face and race matters much more.
It s impossible to understand turkish girls.

At least ones in the west makes some sense.

I still feel that height is at least 50 per cent of your attractiveness, and if you dont have it and are a manlet 5 7 like me your SMV just gets halved in the eyes of the majority of girls. I swear that if i were taller i would have fucked the girls i dated

It s impossible to understand turkish girls.

At least ones in the west makes some sense.
If you don’t have a chad face and not a majority European blood Turk the only way to get play here in Turkey is betabuxx.

Also if you are an Arab in Turkey I suggest the :feelswhy: because no amount of looksmax or betabuxx will save you here.

Last edited:
die, thats my dream height
I am 6'1 and it's good to be taller.

Facecopers are mostly incels who have never got attention from women so they want to optimize their life to attract women.

For myself,i don't care much about women, people will call me a bragger or a lier,but i get many IOIs and i am HTN+ and can looksmax to chad,i am saying this because i wanna say that i am not a heightcoper too.

But tall height makes u feel better about urself,i am 6'1 but i want more, probably 6’3-6'4,tall height makes u personally more confident,it feels better,when u do gymming ur body would look better,not like a stout man,but a tall mogger,this is the main reason of me wanting to be taller, Better body and i just like to be taller.

When u are visible to women,u would start caring less about them and their opinion and u would focus more on urself.
But incels don't have that so they don't care about themselves but only about women,that's why they optimize their life to attract women and not to improve themselves Personally.

Self improvement is a joke to them because their priority is attracting women,so they neglect themselves.
Meanwhile chad takes Nirvana after 25 because he is already slayed so much,chad self improves for himself and still gets his dick sucked

And even if u have a good face,tall height makes u more visible and if u have a dominant looking face,u can only slay when u are tall because if u are short with a masc face,women want be much attracted to u.

Only short ones who slay are prettyboys and mascthetic which leans towards prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ALP and Gerardwayfan
die, thats my dream height
Also,how tall are u and how old r u?
U could heightmaxx

I myself was 5'9 until i started to heightmaxx

Also,if u are tall ,u can have HTN face and slay a lot,as much as an average height chad

Also, other thing,when u are tall,u get a feeling, a feeling that can't be described,it happens to me personally,u can walk with your chest out ,walk straight and it would feel so good.
And u feel it more when u go from being short to being tall
Just imagine being 6'5, gymcelled with good proportions and broad upper body and a chadlite-chad face,it's light years better than being a short chad.

Also,ur looks will become a bit irrelevant once u turn 35-40,but height is eternal if u take care of ur body and take glucsoamine to maintain spine height .

Also,as u grow old ,slaying would become less important.

If u are in the age in which u can heightmaxx,don't save money for surgery but save money for hgh and igf1 and probably LL.

Muh pharma hgh is expensive,Lol,there are many sources which seel much cheaper,with the hgh and igf1 being 1/10th the price of Pharma grade and it's still as good as Pharma,if anyone wants sources u can pm me.

Also,the reason pharma HgH is expensive because of company monopoly and overpricing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693