The Incel revolution is here

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.

crowd riot GIF

@_MVP_ @disillusioned @BigJimsWornOutTires @Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @tyronelite @tyronechadmax @MoggerGaston @GetShrekt @Pikabro @Vermilioncore @dimorphism @Ricky212 @forevergymcelling @Xangsane @moggathon @WishIwasChico @wishIwasSalludon @InnerVoid @Gengar @Squirtle @Willmogulater @Blackgymmax @Kavkaz777 @Valloittaja @<6PSLcel @ReadBooksEveryday

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, datboijj, liberiangrimreaper and 6 others

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga, liberiangrimreaper, i hear voices and 3 others
We are so back (I'm a greycel)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Deleted member 61895 and ManletBlackcel
I haven't watched the video yet but this is the same guy who says Ukraine is winning against Russia jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shade91, PrinceLuenLeoncur, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
4060213 1712610357797

• Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Whatifalthis predicts that there will be a revolution this Year

• Love it
The only way they will get Incels to fight in the comming WW3 is if they allow and encourage them to rape the enemy females

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and ManletBlackcel
Fucking crap turned into an infomercial for a hacking program disguised as security software for your PC. You fucking Nigerians are evolving too fast.

Motherfuckers learned about AI voices. Brutally over for telemarketers and online shops and services. Soon, people won't trust anything online. And this is good.

Now watch what happens in Iceland, buddy boi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, FutureSlayer, ManletBlackcel and 2 others

crowd riot GIF

@_MVP_ @disillusioned @BigJimsWornOutTires @Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @tyronelite @tyronechadmax @MoggerGaston @GetShrekt @Pikabro @Vermilioncore @dimorphism @Ricky212 @forevergymcelling @Xangsane @moggathon @WishIwasChico @wishIwasSalludon @InnerVoid @Gengar @Squirtle @Willmogulater @Blackgymmax @Kavkaz777 @Valloittaja @<6PSLcel @ReadBooksEveryday

Shut up and eat your vegetable oil

• JFL
Yes, all Like the Video and leave a comments. This shit iss going viral

• Love it
he says there is going to be a revolution every year and nothing happens

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Shade91, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Actual quote from the video:

"The incel revolution would be led by Chads, who would gather incel soldiers to fight for them."

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Melly, Shade91 and 2 others

crowd riot GIF

I was already watching this video ironic that you posted this ahahah great minds think alike

• +1
Whatifalthis predicts that there will be a revolution this Year
It won’t happen this year. Soon she’s but give it another 5 yesrs

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and ManletBlackcel
Actual quote from the video:

"The incel revolution would be led by Chads, who would gather incel soldiers to fight for them."
He’s not wrong, but when he says chads he doesn’t mean gl men he means men with leadership traits

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and hiwasuwor
  • +1
If it does happen it would severely damage the west since they were the ones who came with that men hate self hating nonsense

If a ww3 was to break out i also predict that countries like france would have parts of their people questionning their loyalty towards a gouvernement who treats them like shit for existing and who wouldnt hesitate to spit on them for caring about the country's tradition and history making favorable to a russian occupation (kinda similar to the ukrainians joining germany in ww2 )

Oh yeah and i almost forgot about the immigrant who most of the whom mainly came there either to sit their asses on social aids or just pure revanchism, after getting allowed by macron's gouvernement to rape piss and insult on the french people i predict 1 thing that might happen for them:

- Due the intensification of radical islam and communitaristic cities and town in france i predict this might provoke a muslim uprising
Which will lead to horrific rape and gory scenes inimaginable( think of it like 2005 riot but but worse and slowly approaching to wealthy streets where most liberals lives in) which will heavely distabilize the french military and the russians might use it as a tool against the french.

-The french left would just crumble after people would realizes that trying to side both men who wants to fuck other men and non white conservatists together would never work, most of the them would just flee to a another country after consciously screwing over france.

Tldr: incel uprising would someone mean that all the shit the west has supported will backfire at them heavely.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and ManletBlackcel
Just a reminder for all the looksmaxers on here: ITS OVER.
The revolution is coming to a city near you and it will not be televised 📺
Enjoy your slaying while you can cause soon it just won’t be pussy that will be slayed
Far Cry 6 GIF by UbisoftBrasil

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer