The Jews keep deleting my YT comments

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Whenever I try dropping truthbombs to the sheep on there about the Jews they delete it, even when I try to bypass the filter they still delete it. It’s genuinely making me furious. :feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: romanstock, Bajio, _MVP_ and 2 others
#1 incel trait: blaming jews for your nonexistent genetic quality in a youtube comment section
#2 incel trait: trying to rephrase the same comment 15 times so it goes through youtube's filter

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz and _MVP_
I know, when YouTube detects you consume incel content they start to delete all your comments.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, lemonnz and copingtoohardrn
#1 incel trait: blaming jews for your nonexistent genetic quality in a youtube comment section
#2 incel trait: trying to rephrase the same comment 15 times so it goes through youtube's filter
“Chad trait”

• Love it
Reactions: lemonnz
Give Up, goyim

• So Sad
Whenever I try dropping truthbombs to the sheep on there about the Jews they delete it, even when I try to bypass the filter they still delete it. It’s genuinely making me furious. :feelsree:
They always do that to me😡😡😡

• +1
Hurr durrrr jews are the main problem

• +1
most of mine dont get through either.

• +1
Have you try using the word "the nose" instead of jews

• JFL
Reactions: Bajio, lemonnz and Klasik01