The journey of me and my scholarship.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
When I first applied for scholarships from my high school, I wasn’t completely certain I was going to college after high school. I was gonna wait until the day before the deadline to do my application, but counselor pressure made me do, finish and turn it in. Eventually later on I wanted to add stuff to it, but when I looked at it, I thought it looked fine.
When I got my scholarship, I thought it was $250 thousand dollars, but I was mistaken. It was just $250. Not a lot of money, but was still grateful that I got some money. But during this summer, I realized that I didn’t add some stuff in my application, which I think is why I got the money I got. It was the lowest amount that was awarded too, as me and four other people got that amount.
What’s even worse is that I was probably gonna take a year off, but my school low-key won’t let me as they’re telling me to take 1-2 courses to use that scholarship money.
So what I did learn from this? I learned that I have a new regret, which is applying for scholarships.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Din red
682F2293 CF09 42BB 9FEC D065897E9365

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
read a letter did I not