The likelihood of a female cheating on you when she’s ovulating is very high

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Imagine being in a relationship or marriage where 1 week out of every month your woman is in heat and is uncontrollably horny and will likely have sex with someone that is not you.

Reason #27472847 to avoid LTR/marriage.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, SteveLorde and randomop

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Luffymaxxing
It isn't

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Lynxress and Eternal_
Another reason on why woman are all naturally whores.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, BeanletMogger and SteveLorde

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Every female is a whore

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
always the sheebons lol

Every female is a whore
What's the point of this view?

Because its factually unlikely that every female is a whore, unless someone classifies what defines a whore to something every single female has. Its like me saying the female chromosome is what makes a female a whore, and whores are bad so females are automatically bad.

Its vitriol nonsense. Yes, women in the west are likely to be whores. But saying every female is a whore is just incorrect and loosens your argument and observation completely.

Anyways, there may be something to this, as hormones are known to increase during the ovolation period. Not discrediting your theory at all.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17950291/
A growing body of research has shown that women express stronger attraction to more masculine traits when they are tested near ovulation than when tested during other times in the menstrual cycle.

Last edited:
What's the point of this view?

Because its factually unlikely that every female is a whore, unless someone classifies what defines a whore to something every single female has. Its like me saying the female chromosome is what makes a female a whore, and whores are bad so females are automatically bad.

It’s vitriol nonsense. Yes, women in the west are likely to be whores. But saying every female is a whore is just incorrect and loosens your argument and observation completely.
You sound like a redditor.

Kindly fuck off

You sound like a redditor.

Kindly fuck off
I wasnt trying to troll away your point.

I added some factual data that help support your thesis in my previous para. In short words, your probably right. Preferences change during ovulation and that could mean shes more biologically inclined to mate.

I wasnt trying to troll away your point.

I added some factual data that help support your thesis in my previous para.
Okay so every single female on the planet has inherent whore behavior built into their biology. They seek the resources and stability from a beta cuck and when she is ovulating, she is extremely horny and seeks a good looking, dominant man to have sex with and get inseminated by—all the while her beta provider isn’t aware.

Even if she doesn’t get pregnant by him, it doesn’t change that THEY ALL WANT TO CHEAT during ovulation week and it doesn’t take very much for them to cheat.

All females are whores. I stand by my point