The main difference between black and white culture is, in my opinion,...

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Blacks have bravado and like to be boastful and whites are self-deprecating and have this annoying fake humility.

Most black men brag and exaggerate their achievements. A lot of black incels will never admit to being incel even if they're bitchless nigga Urkel tier incels. You have to put on this veneer of being a cool dude who has it together even if you're not, because if you don't you will get relentlessly mocked and humiliated by others and lose what little clout you had.

White men, even if they're Chads, outside of cocky college jocks or young people from lower class families who made it big and want to boast, will generally put on some fake air of humility about their sexual/social/financial success. People will pretend to be bigger losers than they are and engage in humblebragging and self-pity. This is how whites bully people, not explicitly but implicitly using shame. Things like impostor syndrome etc are common among whites.

This is why a black guy would say "I have an 8 inch BBC, I'm that big dick nigga" and the white guy would post on the big dick problems subreddit and say "I have an 8 inch penis, and let me tell you, it's terrible! I can barely have sex, haha!" even if he doesn't believe a word of it

Just an observation. Not sure which is worse. What do black people think about this @Kamui @Aloha ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, gribsufer1, wsada and 15 others
All these words just to say blacks flex more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, wsada, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Blacks flex anything they have because they feel inferior to whites. Whites have zero incentive to boast to inferior beings.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer, gribsufer1, wishIwasSalludon and 6 others
Black culture is a cancer

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Der Doktor
Blacks flex anything they have because they feel inferior to whites. Whites have zero incentive to boast to inferior beings.
I don't really think that's it. Because when you have black people at the top of their game, like NBA players, producers, and rappers, they still flex. Whereas even the biggest loser whites who do feel inferior beat themselves up even more and say "no, I'm even more subhuman than you are!". Cultural difference. In white culture, you're encouraged to be "fake humble" and it's how you flex that you're better than someone.

So you'll get the white "my dick is so big, it hurts women, it's awful", "being tall sucks, the back pain and fitting on airplanes is terrible!", "it's a lot of work managing all this money actually!" vs the black "bitch I'm better than you"

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and gribsufer1
I don't really think that's it. Because when you have black people at the top of their game, like NBA players, producers, and rappers, they still flex.
Completely irrelevant. All blacks understand on a subconscious level they were dominated globally by whites. They all feel inferior because of it and always will. It doesn't matter if you have "money" or are a "rapper".

Blacks have bravado and like to be boastful and whites are self-deprecating and have this annoying fake humility.

Most black men brag and exaggerate their achievements. A lot of black incels will never admit to being incel even if they're bitchless nigga Urkel tier incels. You have to put on this veneer of being a cool dude who has it together even if you're not, because if you don't you will get relentlessly mocked and humiliated by others and lose what little clout you had.

White men, even if they're Chads, outside of cocky college jocks or young people from lower class families who made it big and want to boast, will generally put on some fake air of humility about their sexual/social/financial success. People will pretend to be bigger losers than they are and engage in humblebragging and self-pity. This is how whites bully people, not explicitly but implicitly using shame. Things like impostor syndrome etc are common among whites.

This is why a black guy would say "I have an 8 inch BBC, I'm that big dick nigga" and the white guy would post on the big dick problems subreddit and say "I have an 8 inch penis, and let me tell you, it's terrible! I can barely have sex, haha!" even if he doesn't believe a word of it

Just an observation. Not sure which is worse. What do black people think about this @Kamui @Aloha ?
Cultural reasons, in AA communities confidence and swag are one of the most important things to have as it can make the difference between you being a square and someone who’s taken seriously

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Cultural reasons, in AA communities confidence and swag are one of the most important things to have as it can make the difference between you being a square and someone who’s taken seriously
yes similar in people in Southern Europe vs Northern Europe, in N Europe they have "Jante law" which is similar to the kind of white culture I'm talking about, in Southern Europe people are more "swaggy", in Eastern Europe it's about being more stoic and not showing emotion

big cultural difference people don't talk about a lot, but it's huge in the way you relate and signal status to your community

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Kamui
Yes the emphasis on humility is a northwest euro trait. Noblesse oblige and the Nordics have the "law of Jante". It's there in American Calvinist theology and puritans strict rules on public displays of status, they would beat people for price gouging. The English civil war is a predecessor the American revolution and they beheaded king Charles symbolically to show even royalty wasn't above Justice

But American BBC culture was always about flaunting. Even in the 20s there celebrity preachers like Father Divine who would basically act like rappers. Ball culture started in the 20s too. No matter how low your status you have to act like you're the shit. That's why bbc started the whole calling yourself and everyone king thing lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Bushman, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
good thread
Makes sense

All these words just to say white culture is mental illness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Ricky212
biggest difference is about 20 iq points

I just feel bad you know being white 6ft2
Big cock
I just feel like theres actually no benefit
I think It would be so cool to be a ethinc 0person they live really interesting lives

Would you say something along the lines of that hey buddy at least your not me

Cum niggers are concerned with virtue signalling. Niggers are concerned with looking badass

Yes the emphasis on humility is a northwest euro trait. Noblesse oblige and the Nordics have the "law of Jante". It's there in American Calvinist theology and puritans strict rules on public displays of status, they would beat people for price gouging. The English civil war is a predecessor the American revolution and they beheaded king Charles symbolically to show even royalty wasn't above Justice

But American BBC culture was always about flaunting. Even in the 20s there celebrity preachers like Father Divine who would basically act like rappers. Ball culture started in the 20s too. No matter how low your status you have to act like you're the shit. That's why bbc started the whole calling yourself and everyone king thing lol
Colour aside, anyone calling someone a king or queen is unbelievably cringe stuff. Like, you aren't a monarch, shut the fuck up normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, LooksOrDeath, klip11 and 1 other person
tales from the basement its just if you act weak in the hood youll get punked, jfl at thinking that if this were true whites wouldnt create hate groups dedicated to hating blacks

Interesting observation

Like always the why answer is Jews and Women

LMAO this shit is hilarious