The main leaders in the manosphere are just narcy incels

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
all of them are just ugly people who were so ugly and struggled to get girls so much that they started searching up “how to get more girls” and eventually ended up on some old redpill pua site

And now they get fat MTBs and think they have ascended to 7+/10 and feel so strongly about it that they think they can say how looksmaxxing made them an “Alpha Male 8/10”

Meanwhile Hamzas GF looked like this

CE2B1AF4 F359 4A39 B1B1 484DEFFD6CC9

Fully gymmaxxed curry

GF is a fat ginger 4 eyes LTB

Just fucking laugh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Mewton, Skywalker and 6 others
If the only thing I knew about curries is that creature over there then I'd still say to sink the subcontinent with absolute certainty in my heart, perhaps with even more conviction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, IBlamePhaggots and 📎♿️⚙️
Yeah most of them are just rich LTN's

Hamza's previous gf was hot tho but she was mostly with him for clout.

The fact that he wasn’t embarrassed to show off that little red haired gremlin as some kind of success with women and about a million of men didn’t call him out for that ugly bitch shows in what desperate state men are in. It’s sad af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and colton myers
I wouldnt use the word incel but controlled opposition. People like tate, and all the traditional redpill alpha male strategies people are moreso controlled opp. They have some of the female dynamics on point but its like they try to disguise reality. They really dont even expose anything significant. They dont talk about the state of men in the world at all. Even with female nature, blackpill content is more in depth than the whole manosphere. I suspect the heads of the sphere are all intersex with feminine brain patterns. Most of them are scared to expose female nature (which would do better than 99% of the BS they go about, like success with women). Instead they turn to the guise of mens improvement, while the whole time, are really just selling a dream to starved men. Its moreso bluepill then redpill, as in, instead of give up and move forward with the whole truths, they selectively learn some truth that will benefit them, just to continue to live the lifestyle they desire to live. Usually this is a bluepilled lifestyle dream hence why these guys are so starved to marry and mu GF in endtimes. All of that just to end up with a bunch of roasties and hypergamous creatures. In this case its moreso of chasing a "happy dream" than a wakeup call. If you notice, all of those manospheres literally sell dreams. Water content such as getting rich, money, how to continue to game hypergamous women, marriage, trad roles etc. At this point, its obvious to be a diversion to real truths. Ive been part of the redpill community for years and i noticed, they dont really go deep into reality. What used to be redpill is now water self improvement advice (bluepill), meanwhile i see blackpill and incel content providing the exact same content redpill used to provide back in 08. The manosphere in todays time fail to see where the situation is heading towards(destruction) and jump ship, but instead choose to strap on their seatbelts and "enjoy the ride". Hence why most people naturally evolve to MGTOW. Those guys are probably using the niche to exploit, and they oftentimes fuck up the movement (and how its seen) with their unrighteous traits.

Last edited:
The fact that he wasn’t embarrassed to show off that little red haired gremlin as some kind of success with women and about a million of men didn’t call him out for that ugly bitch shows in what desperate state men are in. It’s sad af
No wonder women reject incels lmfao, if u have such standards qhy don't u expect the same from women and talk shit lmfao

I wouldnt use the word incel but moreso controlled opposition. People like tate, and all the traditional redpill alpha male strategies people are moreso controlled opposition. They have the female dynamics on point but its like they try to disguise reality. Even with female nature, at this point blackpill content is more in depth than the whole manosphere. I suspect heads are all likely intersex with feminine brain patterns. Its moreso bluepill then redpill, as in, instead of give up and move forward with the whole harsh truths, they selectively learn some harsh truths that will benefit them, just to continue to live the lifestyle they desire to live. In this case its moreso of chasing a "happy dream" than a wakeup call. If you notice all of those manospheres literally sell dreams. Water content such as getting rich, money, how to continue to game hypergamous women, marriage, trad roles etc. Ive been part of the redpill community for years and i noticed, they dont really go deep into reality. They fail to see where the situation is heading towards(destruction) and jump ship, but instead choose to strap on their seatbelts and "enjoy the ride". Hence why most people naturally evolve to MGTOW. Also most of them are obviously intersex narcy and the figureheads that are popular on media are almost always controlled opposition of some sort (intentional or nonintentional). Those guys are probably using the niche to exploit, and Ttey oftentimes fuck up the movement (and how its seen) with their unrighteous traits.
Dnr sorry

No wonder women reject incels lmfao, if u have such standards qhy don't u expect the same from women and talk shit lmfao
Hes put so much effort into his looks to get an ugly fat ltb

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
I wouldnt use the word incel but moreso controlled opposition. People like tate, and all the traditional redpill alpha male strategies people are moreso controlled opposition. They have the female dynamics on point but its like they try to disguise reality. Even with female nature, at this point blackpill content is more in depth than the whole manosphere. I suspect heads are all likely intersex with feminine brain patterns. Its moreso bluepill then redpill, as in, instead of give up and move forward with the whole harsh truths, they selectively learn some harsh truths that will benefit them, just to continue to live the lifestyle they desire to live. In this case its moreso of chasing a "happy dream" than a wakeup call. If you notice all of those manospheres literally sell dreams. Water content such as getting rich, money, how to continue to game hypergamous women, marriage, trad roles etc. Ive been part of the redpill community for years and i noticed, they dont really go deep into reality. They fail to see where the situation is heading towards(destruction) and jump ship, but instead choose to strap on their seatbelts and "enjoy the ride". Hence why most people naturally evolve to MGTOW. Also most of them are obviously intersex narcy and the figureheads that are popular on media are almost always controlled opposition of some sort (intentional or nonintentional). Those guys are probably using the niche to exploit, and Ttey oftentimes fuck up the movement (and how its seen) with their unrighteous traits.
I read it and I didn’t understand much other than that they are exploiting a niche market gap, and that they oppose the current things which are popular (ie; feminism, anti men movement, selling yourself for views etc)

all of them are just ugly people who were so ugly and struggled to get girls so much that they started searching up “how to get more girls” and eventually ended up on some old redpill pua site

And now they get fat MTBs and think they have ascended to 7+/10 and feel so strongly about it that they think they can say how looksmaxxing made them an “Alpha Male 8/10”

View attachment 2533441
Fully gymmaxxed curry

Just fucking laugh
Most leaders in the manosphere aren't that into looksmaxxing. It's not their first priority.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and IBlamePhaggots
I read it and I didn’t understand much other than that they are exploiting a niche market gap, and that they oppose the current things which are popular (ie; feminism, anti men movement, selling yourself for views etc)
Pretty much.

But mainly how the figureheads of the manosphere seem to be controlled opposition. Look up manosphere in google. Youd find this:

"What is it? Simply put, the manosphere encompasses a range of misogynistic communities that vary from anti-feminism to more explicit, violent rhetoric towards women."
The reason its seen in such a light is because of those figureheads in a way. Obviously the worlds stage and foids (as they have a conflict of interest) smear authentically positive mens movements into a derogatory thing. but if you also look at the main guys in the manosphere, they all are just super lukewarm, and honestly provide no content aside from toxicness, water mens improvement, and other dumb beta dream wife shit. Most of them seem intersex, masc hating(men need to do better), low T, or cycling, and are just really pushing bluepilled values. Youd think the most popular people in the manosphere would actually be more like someone from .org about to er. But instead you have some rich toxic or beta guy who implies preselection talking about absolutely nothing. Dosent feel right.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Lol at you cucks following the lives of random nobodies recording their boring existence on youtube

Hamza got back with his cheating gf

he lost all credibility as a “masculine man”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, LevantinePsycho and IBlamePhaggots
it makes sense, people are subconsciously blackpilled so the fanbase of the manosphere which is a bunch of ugly losers will follow someone they can relate too, someone ugly, and they can then cope with the male gaze of the physique which every leader in the manosphere pushes

Hamza got back with his cheating gf

he lost all credibility as a “masculine man”
Can you link the video where he said she cheated and the video about him confirming he’s back with her?

Hamza is just making more brownies reproduce

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker

View attachment 2533441
Fully gymmaxxed curry

Just fucking laugh
theres tons of people here calling Scamza a "chad" as of late

View attachment 2533441
Fully gymmaxxed curry

Just fucking laugh