the moment I got yelled ¨you suck!¨ in high school

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
it was my freshman year second semester I guess, I was walking on the parking lot from school to home I was walking along some very fats guys whom I got along kind of well with, then I suddenly listen to someone yell ¨YOU SUCK!¨ then I turn my head to the right and see the smiling face of a sophmore guy from my P.E class on at the backseat of a car, i was genuinly confused and didn´t knew who he was yelling to, I really didn´t know, because there where so much other people around, anyway I kept walking and ignored it. I went home and forgot about, but for some reason I kept remembering that, like why was he doing that then I figured out that he was saying those words to me, mainly because I played soccer during P.E with the sophmore guys and some other freshmen and they would always shit on me for being a bad player, they either put me as a goalkeeper, put on the bench or when I was playing they would purposely foul me and make fun of me, i kept playing but i i was really bad at it, I was very weak physically and technically after spending years without activity and just playing videogames and not going outside at all, sometimes I would be able to do some good stuff like scoring goals, i remember I scored up to 4 goals in some rare occassions and some good goals and assists, but it was rare, and the amount of times I got to do something I fucked it up. If i had dedicated sometime after school to play soccer or to do some physical activity like boxing then I would have been atleast some what good physically and be able to defend myself against them when they would foul me. they weren´t all bad but they didnt wanted me to play with them.

I tried to cope doing boxing for sometime but It aint as fun as soccer. I still got that frustration, I wish I could atleast play badminton in the future for fun.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension and Nick.Harte
not a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
OP I promise to read your thread in full once you learn how to separate text into paragraphs. Srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, KingCartierrr23, Goth and 8 others
These people are assholes.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Normies are zombies

• +1
Happend to me too

• So Sad