The more handsome you become the uglier chads become.

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
I've been getting more and more handsome by the day, truly an amazing feat if I do say so myself, but one thing ive noticed is people I would have recognized as good-looking before are now ugly or mid, an observation of sorts. No wonder you autists gatekeep the coveted HTN status, as this is where a reasonable argument can be made for being equal or better than Chadlite or chad. It is so easy to dismiss one as mtn and never permit HTN.

F9qB TTXUAA vM7

F9qCKiOXEAESXtQ

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamechico, Deleted member 34058, GuyFromSingapore and 29 others
Good for you brother, your own mental health and confidence matters more than what .org has to say tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Deleted member 34058, CristianT and 29 others
latina curry

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Mio, Deleted member 21297 and 4 others
mogger eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, capybar, schizo echochamber and 7 others
IMG 4811

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thenext_chad, Clark69, GuyFromSingapore and 10 others
You fucking ugly ass filthy little shitskin slave. You aren't fit to lick the feces from my toilet, you fucking shudra untouchable. I hope someone skins your subhuman froggy bug-eyed ass.

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, CristianT, uleker and 10 others
relatable

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, jacky hanma and Banasura
You fucking ugly ass filthy little shitskin slave. You aren't fit to lick the feces from my toilet, you fucking shudra untouchable. I hope someone skins your subhuman froggy bug-eyed ass.

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions
sorry im Christian

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: exkira, Fiqh and jacky hanma
looking good bro, and definitely a relatable post

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, zura and Banasura
Me sitting here waiting for my Uber eats while my driver is writing paragraphs on looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Skull Issue and 13 others
Your taste is dogshit seen by other takes but ops eyes are decent
if i have a taste that means looks are subjective so none of this matters anyway. His eyes look attractive

doesnt matter how attractive you become because no self confident Stacy gonna want to date a currycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybar and schizo echochamber
I've been getting more and more handsome by the day, truly an amazing feat if I do say so myself, but one thing ive noticed is people I would have recognized as good-looking before are now ugly or mid, an observation of sorts. No wonder you autists gatekeep the coveted HTN status, as this is where a reasonable argument can be made for being equal or better than Chadlite or chad. It is so easy to dismiss one as mtn and never permit HTN.

View attachment 2521683
View attachment 2521684
we look kinda similar tbh, u wanna have a mog battle?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint

View attachment 2521683
View attachment 2521684
Banasura, my Bhai can u show me side profile. I want to see the ideal ramus legth

I cannot stop u if u make one, but if u need the confidence boost u r more than welcome to create it with the legions at ur disposal.

Banasura, my Bhai can u show me side profile. I want to see the ideal ramus legth
Is fine but am getting fat from rotmaxxing and near death tier.

Attachments

• DAFC69B6-5833-491D-B858-89C53B92AB5B.jpeg
    DAFC69B6-5833-491D-B858-89C53B92AB5B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman and datboijj

View attachment 2521683
View attachment 2521684
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I cannot stop u if u make one, but if u need the confidence boost u r more than welcome to create it with the legions at ur disposal.
ye its pointless tbh, ive still barely fully looksmaxxed. tbh u seem pre cool n respectful guy, i dont rlly get why u get hate so much, niggas bully indians here like irl too jfl. leave this site n live life my nigga, u mainly just need lean n softmaxx

• JFL
ye its pointless tbh, ive still barely fully looksmaxxed. tbh u seem pre cool n respectful guy, i dont rlly get why u get hate so much, niggas bully indians here like irl too jfl. leave this site n live life my nigga, u mainly just need lean n softmaxx
People hate who ever speaks the truth.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and the MOUSE
People in here will NEVER tell you that in reality you are Chadlite tier.

They will ALWAYS Gatekeep when they see someone who is clearly genetically superior.

Good job Bhai, keep up the ascension!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uleker, RichardSpencel, Ark and 1 other person
Corny ass faggot.
People hate who ever speaks the truth.
Shut up you fucking filthy indiniggers I hate your shitskin subhuman kind. Go lick a toilet you fucking cow piss drinking slaves. Except you truecel I love you.
ive still barely fully looksmaxxed
Nigger you're subhuman. Rope already, please. I'm begging you.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 24712, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
Corny ass faggot.

Shut up you fucking filthy indiniggers I hate your shitskin subhuman kind. Go lick a toilet you fucking cow piss drinking slaves. Except you truecel I love you.

FqcKjEAWIAAdV22

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue, RichardSpencel, Zonar and 1 other person
Corny ass faggot.

who tf r u nigga, why can i just sense that ur a subhuman keyboard warrior behind the screen. im not gonna waste my time meaninglessly arguing with a random faggot. your hate will only come back to you, or perhaps it already has

• JFL
More Handsome, aka:

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
You need to do something about your style. You look very effeminate

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

View attachment 2521683
View attachment 2521684
Looks like shit

lmaoo 100 viewers the most iv'e seen active on a thread
im the goat for pushing my shit back

• WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE
lmaoo 100 viewers the most iv'e seen active on a thread
im the goat for pushing my shit back
time flies, i remembe writing merry christmas ya filthy animal allegory from home alone and pingu spanking vid bcoz u bailed on the jewting transformation yet again a year ago on u profile, and now youre still 50% dec 24th

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and datboijj
Corny ass faggot.

Damn, if you feel this way about him/curries. What about me and east asians?

Damn, if you feel this way about him/curries. What about me and east asians?
I love you Ttran. I hate all chinks but nowhere near as much as curries. East asians are chill, pretty respectable people other than Japanese faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485

View attachment 2521683
View attachment 2521684
Bro look like a prey animal. A little rabbit

I dont think they are bug eyes like @TRUE_CEL seems to think, im just one step from it and thus still in good area.
Idk man I personally think we have bug eyes (at least in the pics you've shown). If they're bulging to some degree, they're bug eyes to me.

I love you Ttran. I hate all chinks but nowhere near as much as curries. East asians are chill, pretty respectable people other than Japanese faggots.
chill on the dick

View attachment 2521683
View attachment 2521684
To make big leaps in your looks level, you would need plastic surgery.

View attachment 2521683
View attachment 2521684
why u kinda cute and gl bro. u a cutie bro. pause

why u kinda cute and gl bro. u a cutie bro. pause
I’m not cute I’m handsome. Watch urself faggot, I’ll have u reported to mods for faggotry

doesnt matter how attractive you become because no self confident Stacy gonna want to date a currycel

*and a whitecel

That's why you are fucking here too boo.

Lil bro's name is currybrah and he is hating curries.

If he's not curry, caging at the "I hate your entire subhuman race except x person. They are the chosen one, the one to redeem their entire race."