you need to become more redpilled

adam_ross2549

adam_ross2549

6'2 MTN
Im getting sick and tired of seeing the same shit on this website. You motherfuckers need to seriously go outside and put yourself out there. There are people that are waaay less fortunate then you in the looks and genetics department yet are much happier and richer, articulate, and respected. As of recent ive gotten too deep into the blackpill to the point where i literally stopped talking to women and going the gym because you faggots convinced me its cope if your not in the upper echelon of man.

Muh chad only
Muh chad doesnt have to do anything
Muh personality is cope
Muh Nt means nothing
Muh chad can be dressed up as homeless and still slay

Holy fuck some of you niggas need to go outside. Im not saying looks dont matter because it obviously does, Im saying why spend your time complaining about shit that you cant change? Why fully belive that you are destined for a life full of misery? Your state of happiness comes from within and idgaf if that sounds like bluepilled shit its true. You guys are so fundementally flawed in your thinking I garuntee if you woke up as chico soon enough youll be blaming and complaining about other shit. I know plenty of short ugly niggas who are in a good friend group make money and live a fantastic life. Idgaf if your a 5'3 balding indian, you can still live a good life, make millions of dollars get LL read books about history make good friends and drive around fast cars and shit. Whats the alternative? Rotting and complaining on this website? Suicide? What the fuck. You guys let looks dictate your life and state of well being way too much. Its pussy shit that women are supposed to do There are legit chads out there who can get any women they want and become respected by anyone if they half try that are miserable because of their life circumstances and want to kill themselves. The point of life as a man is to conquer. you must make money work hard and make yourself proud, find people on the same wave length as you and dont mope about dumb shit. Youll be happier being someone who is ltn smv who ascends to htn by becoming an overall good man who realized all his potential in the world and made a bunch of money and helped people and gained respect from others and got surgeries then be born in a rich family as a chadlite who derives all his worth from women and what others think. The truth is everyone always looks at what they dont have, dont have looks so you complain about it. Maybe theres a guy who does have looks but complains about his life circumstances and blames it on others. The person who will end up living the best life is the person who accepts where they stand and improves as much as they can.

Ik u goofy autistic niggas are gonna say im coping or dnrd!! 👆🤓🥸 your just further proving my point your a fucking loser that no one will ever respect who will forever be a rotter and die alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin, Deleted member 60402, lestoa and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Eternal_, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Chad only
your going to forever be a loser and die a lonely miserable death while reminiscing your days of youth that you spent on forums complaining about dumbshit while you couldve used that time to become a better person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 60402, Deleted member 57122 and 5 others
6'2 MTN

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and LooksThinker
your going to forever be a loser and die a lonely miserable death while reminiscing your days of youth that you spent on forums complaining about dumbshit while you couldve used that time to become a better person
I'm not incel lol I'm just joking. I do self improvement and chit. I'm probably one of the most consistent guys on this forum when it comes to working out.

But genetic determinism is brutal

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and fuckedupmanlet
shut the fuck up nigga. The point went right over your head im a late bloomer and i was literally happier when I was shorter theres not a strong core relation with height and happiness there is a core relation with did u have a productive and happiness

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, m0ss26, soover4me and 2 others
I'm not incel lol I'm just joking. I do self improvement and chit. I'm probably one of the most consistent guys on this forum when it comes to working out.

But genetic determinism is brutal
whats brutal is self loathing and self determinism.

• Hmm...
You’re 6’2”
try being 5’9” and curry

• +1
Reactions: Detective, m0ss26 and soover4me
You’re 6’2”
try being 5’9” and curry
Theres a 5'6 mexican who hopped the border 2 years ago who chills with his amigos all day and does construction and lives a life full of bliss while your stupid ass complains about dumb shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, greywind, m0ss26 and 3 others
Theres a 5'6 mexican who hopped the border 2 years ago who chills with his amigos all day and does construction and lives a life full of bliss while your stupid ass complains about dumb shit
Cope. I am owed literal government money for these defomrities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, soover4me and Luffymaxxing

The chronically online and discontents will never understand this point.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and adam_ross2549
He had to hop the border and work a shitty construction job while Chadriguez gets to migrate to the US by plane, become a model and actor and live a happy life in Miami

Screenshot 20240106 165703 556

Screenshot 20240106 165811 634

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 55631
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48830 and Deleted member 55631
He had to hop the border and work a shitty construction job while Chadriguez gets to migrate to the US by plane, become a model and actor and live a happy life in Miami

View attachment 2658113
View attachment 2658116
oh yes. All good looking people become models and actors thats why You should be miserable they are given shortcuts. Holy fuck this is actually so stupid.

I wouldnt want to be jordan barrett that fag. Yes hes good looking and his career was built because of that but now hes an autistic retard who sleeps with men and shit he has 0 meaning in his life. I garuntee he feels jealous of men with actual careers who built themselves from the ground up and would switch lives with them.

• Hmm...
oh yes. All good looking people become models and actors thats why You should be miserable they are given shortcuts. Holy fuck this is actually so stupid.

I wouldnt want to be jordan barrett that fag. Yes hes good looking and his career was built because of that but now hes an autistic retard who sleeps with men and shit he has 0 meaning in his life. I garuntee he feels jealous of men with actual careers who built themselves from the ground up and would switch lives with them.
Nah he's happy af

Nah he's happy af
keep telling yourself that. But if he goes down a path of degeneracy and fucks around all day he'd still be happier than the mexican amigo who has purpose everyday of his life right?

keep telling yourself that. But if he goes down a path of degeneracy and fucks around all day he'd still be happier than the mexican amigo who has purpose everyday of his life right?
By just not working construction he's already happier tbh

By just not working construction he's already happier tbh
not arguint for or against that. Core relation isnt causation. The guy who is more productive and disciplined during the day and who makes the right decision and plays the game no matter his rank will end up being the guy thats happier. Should no one try to make 500k a year because theres trust fund kids making more doing nothing?

Im getting sick and tired of seeing the same shit on this website. You motherfuckers need to seriously go outside and put yourself out there. There are people that are waaay less fortunate then you in the looks and genetics department yet are much happier and richer, articulate, and respected. As of recent ive gotten too deep into the blackpill to the point where i literally stopped talking to women and going the gym because you faggots convinced me its cope if your not in the upper echelon of man.

Muh chad only
Muh personality is cope
Muh Nt means nothing

Holy fuck some of you niggas need to go outside. Im not saying looks dont matter because it obviously does, Im saying why spend your time complaining about shit that you cant change? Why fully belive that you are destined for a life full of misery? Your state of happiness comes from within and idgaf if that sounds like bluepilled shit its true. You guys are so fundementally flawed in your thinking I garuntee if you woke up as chico soon enough youll be blaming and complaining about other shit. I know plenty of short ugly niggas who are in a good friend group make money and live a fantastic life. Idgaf if your a 5'3 balding indian, you can still live a good life, make millions of dollars get LL read books about history make good friends and drive around fast cars and shit. Whats the alternative? Rotting and complaining on this website? Suicide? What the fuck. You guys let looks dictate your life and state of well being way too much. Its pussy shit that women are supposed to do There are legit chads out there who can get any women they want and become respected by anyone if they half try that are miserable because of their life circumstances and want to kill themselves. The point of life as a man is to conquer. you must make money work hard and make yourself proud, find people on the same wave length as you and dont mope about dumb shit. Youll be happier being someone who is ltn smv who ascends to htn by becoming an overall good man who realized all his potential in the world and made a bunch of money and helped people and gained respect from others and got surgeries then be born in a rich family as a chadlite who derives all his worth from women and what others think. The truth is everyone always looks at what they dont have, dont have looks so you complain about it. Maybe theres a guy who does have looks but complains about his life circumstances and blames it on others. The person who will end up living the best life is the person who accepts where they stand and improves as much as they can.

Ik u goofy autistic niggas are gonna say im coping or dnrd!! 👆🤓🥸 your just further proving my point your a fucking loser that no one will ever respect who will forever be a rotter and die alone.
thread is true but its full of cope responses. they really act like face is everything or height is everything or you are “subhuman” if you don’t have a certain niche facial measurement. also you are right, being non nt causes inceldom

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549
not :redpill: OP but NT or at least somewhat functioning in society.....

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
you still need to be psl6+ for this to have any meaning

you still need to be psl6+ for this to have any meaning
most succesfull men most men who have the best lives are on average average looking

yea i been always saying its all looks AND money

• +1
I earn muh "money"(which doesn't exist), have a career(being a slave), have traveled to other countries and I say that this thread is an utter garbage cope.

There is much cope and delusion here that I really can't bother to deconstruct it. Maybe later if I have time I will deconstruct this garbage sentence by sentence, but it will take a long time.

• +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain
I earn muh "money"(which doesn't exist), have a career(being a slave), have traveled to other countries and I say that this thread is an utter garbage cope.

There is much cope and delusion here that I really can't bother to deconstruct it. Maybe later if I have time I will deconstruct this garbage sentence by sentence, but it will take a long time.
because no one gives a fuck about your careeer or money if your a fucking nerd with nothing else to him but moneey and career (yes looks included you dumb fuck i never made the argument that looks dont matter) And btw I dont want your bullshit studies im not talking to people who want to live average existences that have been set up for them

Muh chad only
Muh personality is cope
Muh Nt means nothing

this is the most sane post i've read in my 1 day of being here
you spoke my mind...take care of looks but don't become autistic and say it's "over" because you're eyes are titled 2 degrees to the south or sum shit :y'all:

• +1

Muh chad only
Muh personality is cope
Muh Nt means nothing

Not a molecule nigger.
The fact being Chad would exponentially improve all aspects of your life in an instant shatters your cope

Not a molecule nigger.
The fact being Chad would exponentially improve all aspects of your life in an instant shatters your cope
never denied that you fucking retard. Of course being a chad is so much better in pretty much every way given you live the same life, but not being a chad is not a valid excuse to rot in your room and complain about shit and not trying to irpove your life at all.

never denied that you fucking retard. Of course being a chad is so much better in pretty much every way given you live the same life, but not being a chad is not a valid excuse to rot in your room and complain about shit and not trying to irpove your life at all.
I think similar to you my friend in fact I do all kinds of self improvement from making money to traveling with my friend group but the problem isn’t any of that you can not create attraction with these things and it’s over if you are not a good looking dude women will never ever truly desire you

shut the fuck up nigga. The point went right over your head im a late bloomer and i was literally happier when I was shorter theres not a strong core relation with height and happiness there is a core relation with did u have a productive and happiness
That's because in highschool less people care if you're short

I think similar to you my friend in fact I do all kinds of self improvement from making money to traveling with my friend group but the problem isn’t any of that you can not create attraction with these things and it’s over if you are not a good looking dude women will never ever truly desire you
Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

That's because in highschool less people care if you're short
more people care in highschool cuz these bitches are retarted nowadays and are indoctrinated by tiktok, after highschool when they find out that no man wants them they are more likely to actually settle down and no longer have these crazy standards.