The most abused dog User ever

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ of the narcy Pirates

His name is @Zeruel.
As you can see in his profile picture a limbless anime girl is depicted who has also lost her eyesight. What a terrible thing to honor. He finds it quite amusing, as he in his own words wants all "Foids to die for choosing the genetically superior men with big dicks instead of him"

How terrible...

He doesn't even post a lot, he is quiet and he doesn't get into arguments often. That just shows how low his testosterone level is...

"
I hadnโ€™t talk to this girl in a while, because i thought she found chad and went to fuck his brutal big cock and scream like a whore while i went to go jerk off my dicklet.

I decided to call her and she told me she was too busy to do anything, but she said she was really happy to hear me and really happy that i called. We talked for 11 minutes on the phone and after that we texted, sent heart emojis and talked about our personal life and made plans to meet up in early March.

Maybe i am not incel? Maybe i am coping? Maybe she will bring in Chad to beat my ass and have me watch her for cuckold small penis humiliation? I donโ€™t know.

"

Look at this fucking fakecel. He is the most depraved user by far. This nigga gets bitches but still cries all day long.

He is the most evil user by far. Not only is he a depraved human being captivated by obscene and horryifing situations, he does so only for his own enjoyment, not attention, as can be seen by his kind of low post and reputation count.

He's by far the worst user on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, sub5c3l, Deleted member 61895 and 9 others
Essay for a guy is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, PrinceofDarkness, versatilevox and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Deleted member 61895
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Iโ€™ll comment later. Some things are right some are not.

I need to go to my oneitis for small penis humiliation at university rn.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Sub0, TAChipmunk and 7 others
Iโ€™ll comment later. Some things are right some are not.

I need to go to my oneitis for small penis humiliation at university rn.
You freak you get sexually aroused by little girls dying of cancer and accidents

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, iam good boy, dragomaxxer and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Sub0, RedRiser and 3 others
I hit puberty at 15, because i have beta Thallassemia major and i get 1 blood transfusion in 2 weeks and i will continue getting blood transfusions for the rest of my life - literally one of the biggest genetic trashcels on this forum.

Iโ€™ve never had a girlfriend (never will) and my mom makes fun of my small cock.

If anything i relate to the limbless girl, although she was just a dumb slut that walked into traffic, while i was born into this world.

108FA5A3 3DBD 4532 9CFF AB389BC869A8

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Sub0, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
I hit puberty at 15, because i have beta Thallassemia major and i get 1 blood transfusion in 2 weeks and i will continue getting blood transfusions for the rest of my life - literally one of the biggest genetic trashcels on this forum.

Iโ€™ve never had a girlfriend (never will) and my mom makes fun of my small cock.

If anything i relate to the limbless girl, although she was just a dumb slut that walked into traffic, while i was born into this world.

View attachment 2773133
and u still get more girtls than 99% of users u are just a fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
@Vermilioncore do you get threads like this often?

He is a better user than you buddy you cry because your dad didnt come out of an american sitcom then call others abused JFL

View attachment 2773066

His name is @Zeruel.
As you can see in his profile picture a limbless anime girl is depicted who has also lost her eyesight. What a terrible thing to honor. He finds it quite amusing, as he in his own words wants all "Foids to die for choosing the genetically superior men with big dicks instead of him"

How terrible...

He doesn't even post a lot, he is quiet and he doesn't get into arguments often. That just shows how low his testosterone level is...

"
I hadnโ€™t talk to this girl in a while, because i thought she found chad and went to fuck his brutal big cock and scream like a whore while i went to go jerk off my dicklet.

I decided to call her and she told me she was too busy to do anything, but she said she was really happy to hear me and really happy that i called. We talked for 11 minutes on the phone and after that we texted, sent heart emojis and talked about our personal life and made plans to meet up in early March.

Maybe i am not incel? Maybe i am coping? Maybe she will bring in Chad to beat my ass and have me watch her for cuckold small penis humiliation? I donโ€™t know.

"

Look at this fucking fakecel. He is the most depraved user by far. This nigga gets bitches but still cries all day long.

He is the most evil user by far. Not only is he a depraved human being captivated by obscene and horryifing situations, he does so only for his own enjoyment, not attention, as can be seen by his kind of low post and reputation count.

looks like we got ourselves a scholar here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Zeruel
i havent gotten a woman's phone number since 2017

He is a better user than you buddy you cry because your dad didnt come out of an american sitcom then call others abused JFL
Heโ€™s right though, I am abused af. I constantly write about my small dick and shit and i have literally never had any form of love from girls.

I live in the incel cinematic universe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, try2beme and wsada
Heโ€™s right though, I am abused af. I constantly write about my small dick and shit and i have literally never had any form of love from girls.

I live in the incel cinematic universe.
One is bitchless and abused and the other is bitchless and privelaged inventing his problems

One is bitchless and abused and the other is bitchless and privelaged inventing his problems
you are a fucking asshole if you defend this guy @Zeruel

he is a piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Zeruel and try2beme
View attachment 2773066

His name is @Zeruel.

How terrible...

"

"

Idk who he is

@Vermilioncore do you get threads like this often?
Nah because people know Iโ€™m a truecel who all women want dead and 6 feet deep

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel
writting a love letter on .org is crazy

View attachment 2773066

His name is @Zeruel.

How terrible...

"

"

Can you make a thread about me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back