THE MOST BRUTAL THING ABOUT BEING IN A DEAD BEDROOM RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE

Where the fuck do you even find hot women then, legit mtb arw like stacys here
These fucking engineering colleges are way more degenerate than any other colleges, not to mention they're also pretty woke

Bro I'm willing to marry divorcee women if they have good feminine pheno, major disadvantage with corporate girls is they can leave or lose their job anytime, they have no job security, Doctors and Govt. Employees never have to sit at home and extra marital affairs in those places are much lower compared to corporate sector
Trust me bro don't get arranged marriaged, what's your age?

Trust me bro don't get arranged marriaged, what's your age?
Why bro? I'm 24 right now but arranged marriage is never the problem, it's just men who don't know how to filter out whores, I have a big list of red flags which will filter out 90% of women

Why bro? I'm 24 right now but arranged marriage is never the problem, it's just men who don't know how to filter out whores, I have a big list of red flags which will filter out 90% of women
24 is a good age tbh, If you're sure you want to get arranged marriage, You should do it as soon as possible imo, Which state do you live in?

The reason I say against it is because laws are extremely extremely biased, You might think you have it all firgued out but foids are evil as fuck, recently had a very bad experience with one of my cousins(he's nri) The girl basically wasted 3 ish years and lots of money, She's LTB and short.

Idk why it's so hard to find tall women here, I used to be into short women but once I saw this european blonde super tall girl, I think she was anywhere between 6'2-6'4, didn't even see her face but holy fuck her legs, fucking hell it was just unreal. I just don't feel that level of attraction towards short women anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
24 is a good age tbh, If you're sure you want to get arranged marriage, You should do it as soon as possible imo, Which state do you live in?

The reason I say against it is because laws are extremely extremely biased, You might think you have it all firgued out but foids are evil as fuck, recently had a very bad experience with one of my cousins(he's nri) The girl basically wasted 3 ish years and lots of money, She's LTB and short.

Idk why it's so hard to find tall women here, I used to be into short women but once I saw this european blonde super tall girl, I think she was anywhere between 6'2-6'4, didn't even see her face but holy fuck her legs, fucking hell it was just unreal. I just don't feel that level of attraction towards short women anymore.
I'm from UP and preparing for Govt. jobs, I'll try to find a girl in work place but if I don't I'll go for arranged marriage, bro looks are everything for me, I'll never talk to a fucking LTB, I would rather marry a divorcee woman than a girl who was in a relationship, I don't care about virginity that much but losing it without marriage tells me alot about her character, I only want HTB+ even if she's older than me

Extremely good looking women are less likely to be whores, I know how feminine girls behave and look

I'm from UP and preparing for Govt. jobs, I'll try to find a girl in work place but if I don't I'll go for arranged marriage, bro looks are everything for me, I'll never talk to a fucking LTB, I would rather marry a divorcee woman than a girl who was in a relationship, I don't care about virginity that much but losing it without marriage tells me alot about her character, I only want HTB+ even if she's older than me
Extremely good looking women are less likely to be whores, I know how feminine girls behave and look
And what's your plan to find extremely good looking women, honestly you have good chances if you become ias or something like that tbh, You will get actual hot women. But do it soon, the more you age the more whores you see

• +1
And what's your plan to find extremely good looking women, honestly you have good chances if you become ias or something like that tbh, You will get actual hot women. But do it soon, the more you age the more whores you see
I might marry late but my definition of whore is different, girl having sex doesn't automatically makes her a whore, girls who lose virginity before marriage or the age of 25 are whores in India imo, I'm willing to wait till I find a HTB+, Indian women don't age that badly as long as they're slim, I've seen good looking women who are 35+

I might marry late but my definition of whore is different, girl having sex doesn't automatically makes her a whore, girls who lose virginity before marriage or the age of 25 are whores in India imo, I'm willing to wait till I find a HTB+, Indian women don't age that badly as long as they're slim, I've seen good looking women who are 35+
Good luck bro seems unlikely, non virgin is okay, however body count should be<5

It depends on the person but the most important first step is spending good time with her for atleast 6-7 months, make her addicted to you with sex, nicotine patches etc. Make the honeymoon phase so good then start controlling her decisions and ruin her relationship with her relatives and friends, you basically need to isolate her so you're the only one left in her life
not gonna work. Her circle is basically a detector for these kinds of behaviour, they’re gonna tamper the plan

most bluepill offy doofy redditors on /r/deadbedrooms write fake stories about being "high libido wives" because they feel bad about being a man and having sexual desires but not being reciprocated by the wife. most oofy doofys wind up with wives who hate them and wont even kiss them and think its normal bc they dont understand how women have sexual desires for men.

• +1
not gonna work. Her circle is basically a detector for these kinds of behaviour, they’re gonna tamper the plan
It depends not every girl has a huge circle but the best chance to ruin it is during the honeymoon phase

It depends not every girl has a huge circle but the best chance to ruin it is during the honeymoon phase
I tried this and I don’t consider myself low iq, i planned every single bit of it. Lasted only 3 years, friends and family came in the way and her circle was small af. Trust me bro, it’s not feasible in the west nowadays

• +1
I tried this and I don’t consider myself low iq, i planned every single bit of it. Lasted only 3 years, friends and family came in the way and her circle was small af. Trust me bro, it’s not feasible in the west nowadays
Damn, yeah in the West it's fucked up, you also need luck on your side in things like that tbh

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Yup, curry women are definitely bottom of the barrel, I'm Indian living in India and 99.9% of girls I see outside are nothing special, any girl with above average cute face is considered Stacy here JFL, it's almost impossible to find a girl who's above 5'6", light eyes or hair with prominent bones with pink undertones, even the most white passing north Indian girls here have NCT or shit body, imo even Bollywood actresses have shit body coz of our shit fat distribution genetics, basically it's over and Stacy can never be found in India
They will geomax to kenya before india at least with sheboons they can hit it from behind

• +1
Those are already targeted since 12 year olds , by so many men its incomprehensible. The most good looking girls i know are the most used and mentally unstable. Fuckedy by so many since 12 year olds its better to avoid them tbh
Yup, curry women are definitely bottom of the barrel, I'm Indian living in India and 99.9% of girls I see outside are nothing special, any girl with above average cute face is considered Stacy here JFL, it's almost impossible to find a girl who's above 5'6", light eyes or hair with prominent bones with pink undertones, even the most white passing north Indian girls here have NCT or shit body, imo even Bollywood actresses have shit body coz of our shit fat distribution genetics, basically it's over and Stacy can never be found in I

Those are already targeted since 12 year olds , by so many men its incomprehensible. The most good looking girls i know are the most used and mentally unstable. Fuckedy by so many since 12 year olds its better to avoid them tbh
It depends man, if she's mentally unstable then she'll descend hard by late 20s, so she'll already be filtered out

It depends man, if she's mentally unstable then she'll descend hard by late 20s, so she'll already be filtered out
All cope. No descending as feminism rises in india too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I was talking about their looks, girls also descend hard here if they're not smart after 25
Still she will play the card and win in life. I fear if this government start putting a ban on men in late 20's marrying girls after 18

Still she will play the card and win in life. I fear if this government start putting a ban on men in late 20's marrying girls after 18
That'll never happen, at worst they increase the marriage age for women to 21, it's true that girls have more options these days than before but in arranged marriage setup their SMV goes down coz men are not looking for a hookup, also I would say Gen Z men are 100 times more redpilled than guys born in early 90s which is a good thing for society

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I think women use sex as a bargaining chip to get relationships
Once they are in the relationship there’s no longer need to use sex as her main tool

I think women use sex as a bargaining chip to get relationships
Once they are in the relationship there’s no longer need to use sex as her main tool
Yeah but oofy doofy doesn't realise how much sex he should get, they're happy with whatever they get, abused dog mentality

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah but oofy doofy doesn't realise how much sex he should get, they're happy with whatever they get, abused dog mentality
Woman’s don’t respect oofy odoofy