The most effective softmaxxes at an incels disposal.

kovacs

kovacs

Master
Of all the softmaxxes I tried, this got me about 99 percent of the way as most other stuff is completely cope.

I understand some of this may be water to most of you, but this thread is intended for the softmaxx routines I've read that are beyond fucking retarded: The archetypal one involving a thousand fucking supplements, but not of one of the that actually works. The more eggregious ones are usually both ineffective and entail maybe 10 percent of the effort an eleven year old girl dedicates to her make-up routine among other offenses against reason.

Eyebrows
-Work on the eyebrows using topical minoxidil twice daily, the ordinary eyebrow peptide serum, castor oil and dermaroll every other day. Dye them a shade darker than your hair using just for men hair dye, buy a seperate hair dye meant for lashes to dye them black. Also: curl your eyelashes for added effect.

Skin
-
Apply cleanser, apply vitamin c serum, matrixyl undereyes, moisturizer, exfoliant 3x a week. Or just use tret lol.

Leanmax
-Regardless of TDEE- go into a 1000 calorie deficit for at-least one month (preferably 6 weeks), refeed for a week and repeat until you have a human bodyfat level 12 +/-1

The moment you hit human bodyfat, you want to leanbulk and train neck, train neck laterally only. Ideal neck ratio is 1, you will probably never get anywhere this.

Colouring
-Dying hair, if you are not ideal colouring for your pheno i.e. you do not have medium brown to dark brown hair get your hair done professionally.
-Supplement lycopene 30 mg and beta carotene 15 mg, use Melanotan-2 to tan, particularly if Fitzgerald 2 or below (Subhuman)

-Cardiovascular ability is also correlated with positive health markers on the skin, so start running EOD for 30 minutes or so.

-Buy BB cream (No, this does not make you a fag). Proper application of BB cream involves using a primer, at the very least cleansing and moisturizing your skin before application and getting as close a shave as possible.

Lifts
-If sub 6 foot 5, there are still smv returns on height meaning you need to buy air force ones, or some other shoe that adds elevation without also making you the local clown. Depending on the severity of your handicap buy insoles, or elevators for a 0.5 inch to 2 inch increase in height.
I'm 6'4'' and heightfraud to 6'5'' using air force ones and Scholl insoles

Teeth
Get your teeth whitened to B2 at a dentist or follow Pneumo's guide.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, vyirus, IndraBC and 9 others
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
my neighbor totoro water GIF

Are you actually doing all of this though
Obviously this is the most water ass shit and everyone on the planet does it

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Do this only if you're suicidal.
Pneumos guide on teeth whitening is top-tier probably the single greatest totally unique contribution anyone has ever made

Obviously this is the most water ass shit and everyone on the planet does it
is lil bro applying minoxidil twice daily to the brow region

have you injected melanotan-2

what supplements are you taking

have you curled and dyed your lashes and applied bb cream

are your teeth b2

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
Pneumos guide on teeth whitening is top-tier probably the single greatest totally unique contribution anyone has ever made
>unique

Jfl not fucking hard just have good genes brah and brush teeth + use strips

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I wouldn't trust pneumo with anything involving looksmaxxing as hes known for eliminating competition with devious methods

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre and kovacs
I wouldn't trust pneumo with anything involving looksmaxxing as hes known for eliminating competition with devious methods
its before the tiktok invasion you little gremlin just look up the thread

post tiktok this forum has really gone to shit

are your teeth b2
No, because my eyebrows are thick enough and microbladed already
No, because my skin tone is fine
Only zinc to coom harder
Yes
Yes

No, because my eyebrows are thick enough and microbladed already
No, because my skin tone is fine
Only zinc to coom harder
Yes
Yes
why did i even engage with this i literally acknowledged in the thread that this is water jfl at my iq

Why every pajeet is 6"2+ on this forum?

• +1
Reactions: polishcel

are your teeth b2
JFLLLLL at you lil nigga, bro’s on 2023 still recommending Minox for hair growth, injecting dangerous chemicals to get cancer, speed run and easy turorial on How-To get kidney stones and/or suffer from hypervitaminosis, or just spend your money and ingest preservatives harmful to your body due to the low bio-availability of nutrients in capsules.

Just take Liposomal Vitamin C (Altrient or Livon Labs, Inc.), follow the Dietary Guidelines from 2020-2025 or go to MyPlate.org, input your statistics and they’ll create a personalized diet plan for you based on your needs, AND THAT’s IT!! Probably, I will RECOMMEND just supplementing carotenoids for skin undertones, such as:
- Astaxanthin
- Lycopene

Along with BB cream as you said, but DON’T NEVER EVER USE/INJECT Melatonan II or Tanning beds.

For eyebrows, mix Propolis Oil at 2% w/ Peppermint Oil and Castor Oil.

JFLLLLL at you lil nigga, bro’s on 2023 still recommending Minox for hair growth, injecting dangerous chemicals to get cancer, speed run and easy turorial on How-To get kidney stones and/or suffer from hypervitaminosis, or just spend your money and ingest preservatives harmful to your body due to the low bio-availability of nutrients in capsules.

Just take Liposomal Vitamin C (Altrient or Livon Labs, Inc.), follow the Dietary Guidelines from 2020-2025 or go to MyPlate.org, input your statistics and they’ll create a personalized diet plan for you based on your needs, AND THAT’s IT!! Probably, I will RECOMMEND just supplementing carotenoids for skin undertones, such as:
- Astaxanthin
- Lycopene

Along with BB cream as you said, but DON’T NEVER EVER USE/INJECT Melatonan II or Tanning beds.

For eyebrows, mix Propolis Oil at 2% w/ Peppermint Oil and Castor Oil.
High inhib cuckoo

Oils do not work, minoxidil does.

Melanotan II mogs because you have to tan exponentially less. In some cases, Fitzgerald 2 and below it’s a necessity

I’ve transitioned to eating carrots since this post

Last edited:
Of all the softmaxxes I tried, this got me about 99 percent of the way as most other stuff is completely cope.

I understand some of this may be water to most of you, but this thread is intended for the softmaxx routines I've read that are beyond fucking retarded: The archetypal one involving a thousand fucking supplements, but not of one of the that actually works. The more eggregious ones are usually both ineffective and entail maybe 10 percent of the effort an eleven year old girl dedicates to her make-up routine among other offenses against reason.

Eyebrows
-Work on the eyebrows using topical minoxidil twice daily, the ordinary eyebrow peptide serum, castor oil and dermaroll every other day. Dye them a shade darker than your hair using just for men hair dye, buy a seperate hair dye meant for lashes to dye them black. Also: curl your eyelashes for added effect.

Skin
-
Apply cleanser, apply vitamin c serum, matrixyl undereyes, moisturizer, exfoliant 3x a week. Or just use tret lol.

Leanmax
-Regardless of TDEE- go into a 1000 calorie deficit for at-least one month (preferably 6 weeks), refeed for a week and repeat until you have a human bodyfat level 12 +/-1

The moment you hit human bodyfat, you want to leanbulk and train neck, train neck laterally only. Ideal neck ratio is 1, you will probably never get anywhere this.

Colouring
-Dying hair, if you are not ideal colouring for your pheno i.e. you do not have medium brown to dark brown hair get your hair done professionally.
-Supplement lycopene 30 mg and beta carotene 15 mg, use Melanotan-2 to tan, particularly if Fitzgerald 2 or below (Subhuman)

-Cardiovascular ability is also correlated with positive health markers on the skin, so start running EOD for 30 minutes or so.

-Buy BB cream (No, this does not make you a fag). Proper application of BB cream involves using a primer, at the very least cleansing and moisturizing your skin before application and getting as close a shave as possible.

Lifts
-If sub 6 foot 5, there are still smv returns on height meaning you need to buy air force ones, or some other shoe that adds elevation without also making you the local clown. Depending on the severity of your handicap buy insoles, or elevators for a 0.5 inch to 2 inch increase in height.

Teeth
good thread, is volufiline good enough? or should i put matryxil instead

Eyebrows

Skin
-

Leanmax

Colouring

Lifts

Teeth
also, i have perfect shaped eyebrows. But they could be more full, i was thinking of putting minox in them but i’m scared they’ll grow too much and i’ll need to start cutting them and taking care of them (i currently don’t)

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
so it only anti ages the skin and improve collagen and elasticity?

I personally need some fat under my eyes since i’m recessed af, i’ll keep using volufiline hoping it work, but do you think i should also add matrixyl? do i have to pin it or can i put cream? (or is cream cope)
collagen, bone support and fat pads is what makes undereyes look good, so you can use it for sure.

collagen, bone support and fat pads is what makes undereyes look good, so you can use it for sure.
Yeah put cream or injections?

Also if cream, i have to put her only under my eyes?

If sub 6 foot 5, there are still smv returns on height meaning you need to buy air force ones, or some other shoe that adds elevation without also making you the local clown. Depending on the severity of your handicap buy insoles, or elevators for a 0.5 inch to 2 inch increase in height.
Nigga genuinely thinks that this one inch from 6'4 to 6'5 will give him pussy and turn him from ltn to mtn

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Nigga genuinely thinks that this one inch from 6'4 to 6'5 will give him pussy and turn him from ltn to mtn
If sub 6 foot 5, there are still smv returns on height

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger