The NBA height growth secret formula

Timmy

Timmy

Zephir
Yall niggas stop coping with ‘muh genetics’. First or all why do MANY of these people have late growth spurts at 19-21? From 6-15 inches?

It can’t just be from genetics because there are dozens of examples of where people who happened to have late growth spurts were already playing basketball?

Why doesnt this shit happen to boxers? To football players?

You niggas who will say ‘genetics’, ‘the NBA chooses tall players thats why’ nigga, dennis rodman was 5’6” when he graduated high school!!! He grew to 6’7”. And he was playing basketball at 5’6”, that means there must be a causation.

So my theory is:

THE NBA HAS A SECRET FORMULA (HGH derivative) THAT MAKES THEM GROW CRAZY.

Or have sime special heightmaxxing stack.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, HeightPilledum, deepfuckingvalue and 17 others
Yall niggas stop coping with ‘muh genetics’. First or all why do MANY of these people have late growth spurts at 19-21? From 6-15 inches?

It can’t just be from genetics because there are dozens of examples of where people who happened to have late growth spurts were already playing basketball?

You niggas who will say ‘genetics’, ‘the NBA chooses tall players thats why’ nigga, dennis rodman was 5’6” when he graduated high school!!! He grew to 6’7”. And he was playing basketball at 5’6”, that means there must be a causation.

So my theory is:

Bunp

First or all why do MANY of these people have late growth spurts at 19-21? From 6-15 inches?
they don't have these spurts because they play basketball you retard, they play because they had these spurts in the first place

what a fucking retarded logic jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, tinderhacker, mathis and 23 others
they don't have these spurts because they play basketball you retard, they play because they had these spurts in the first place

They played before.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

So my theory is:

Can you please pm me nba secrat formula

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue

So my theory is:

Nibba

You know what nigga, when I get the money I will buy ALL sorts of injectable vitamins, peptides, hgh and mk677.

But I wont disclose the results because you guys dont respect me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vex, glow472, Meister! and 14 others
The secret height growth formula is pharma-grade HGH.
First or all why do MANY of these people have late growth spurts at 19-21?
They realize they're not tall enough and have to do something or give up on their dreams of being basketball players.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Timmy
Can you please pm me nba secrat formula
I’m saying that they must give them some soet of stack.

Tell me your discord, I will tell you the protocol I’ll do when I get the money

The secret height growth formula is pharma-grade HGH.

They realize it's they're not tall enough and have to do something or give up on their dreams of being basketball players.
What exactly is pharma grade HGH? I’m very ignorant on these things

Ooo
You give me yours bro

i can confirm pharma grade GH made me grow 3inches already. still growing as well.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
My parents wont buy HGH for me 💔

yes its obvious and most ppl that are interested on the nba know

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Is there any other gainz? Hands, feet, dick?
face is getting wider for sure or dimorphism is kicking in. i also believe my toes have grown. dick has definitely grown. muscle/frame growth FOR SURE

• +1
Reactions: cz7x and Timmy
yes its obvious and most ppl that are interested on the nba know
It dennis rodman was on .org he’d be told to trannymax as a 5’6 bench girl

face is getting wider for sure or dimorphism is kicking in. i also believe my toes have grown. dick has definitely grown
I wanna use hgh but wanna avoid to many face gainz. How can I limit that?

face is getting wider for sure or dimorphism is kicking in. i also believe my toes have grown. dick has definitely grown. muscle/frame growth FOR SURE
Is the dimorphism making you ogremaxxed or more higher PSL

I wanna use hgh but wanna avoid to many face gainz. How can I limit that?
if your growth plates are open you dont have to worry about it as much. i cant say my nose ears or brow ridge have grown at all. nothing negative. otherwise just dont blast it if youre really scared.

They have enough money we are upper middle class they just are closed minded
You secretly moneymax and order it secretly. Thats what I’m doing. Hoping by 19 I can make it

if your growth plates are open you dont have to worry about it as much. i cant say my nose ears or brow ridge have grown at all. nothing negative. otherwise just dont blast it if youre really scared.
How old are uou?

Is the dimorphism making you ogremaxxed or more higher PSL
im far from orge looking. just looking older less baby faced more developed.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
How do I decrease my esteogen?
taking an AI and maybe some lifestyle stuff like avoiding plastic. idk why mine is so low its 8pg/ml which is pre pubertal levels. not really healthy to be that low but i have no symptoms.

im thinking of taking 1mg letrozole AI 3-4 times weekly to fully crash my estrogen so my plates never close. at least for now. kinda risky though.

taking an AI and maybe some lifestyle stuff like avoiding plastic. idk why mine is so low its 8pg/ml which is pre pubertal levels. not really healthy to be that low but i have no symptoms.

im thinking of taking 1mg letrozole AI 3-4 times weekly to fully crash my estrogen so my plates never close. at least for now. kinda risky though.
Whats letrozole AI, my bfay is coming up so I can buy some supplments. Can I het letrozole in a pharmacy?

Whats letrozole AI, my bfay is coming up so I can buy some supplments. Can I het letrozole in a pharmacy?
letrozole is a estrogen inhibitor. you can buy it online from a few places. i’m trying to order from brainlabz currently.

Yup its true its a jew industry secret tho

Nigger this is retarded. NBA players are tall because tall ones play in the NBA. It's all genetics. Slaves were selectively breeded to be strong, tall to do labor. That's why most NBA players are niggers. A lot of NBA players like lebron for example have slave ancestors. People like Dennis rodman are rare exceptional cases, it could be due to a ton of reasons.

Stop the cope, there is no saving you incels.

what's your source for the pharma hgh?
prescribed. i asked my endo about if for months turns out i had a GH deficiency. luckily i also had low estrogen or i prolly wouldn’t have grown so much.

now i’m adding in 100mcg igf1 lr3 daily for a month to see what happens.

They jump and stretch their spines and then crash on their legs. Microfractures+stretching+gh boost from exercise.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: drimprovement, Deleted member 51465, the_nextDavidLaid and 1 other person
prescribed. i asked my endo about if for months turns out i had a GH deficiency. luckily i also had low estrogen or i prolly wouldn’t have grown so much.

now i’m adding in 100mcg igf1 lr3 daily for a month to see what happens.
Do u advise ai use without hgh injection?

• +1
Reactions: cz7x and Tr0ubLe
Nigger this is retarded. NBA players are tall because tall ones play in the NBA. It's all genetics. Slaves were selectively breeded to be strong, tall to do labor. That's why most NBA players are niggers. A lot of NBA players like lebron for example have slave ancestors. People like Dennis rodman are rare exceptional cases, it could be due to a ton of reasons.
Dumbass nigga, why do these manlet kidcels who play ball get 6-15 inch growth spurts at ages 18-21? Why doesnt this phenomenon happen in other sports

In what doses pls
this is not medical advice however i reccomend you test your estrogen to begin with. i would say 1mg letrozole EOD or ED would be ok.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe

So my theory is:

the born rich nba players use hgh after realizing their short the poor ones like lebron james most likley used other roids around at the time like EQ which some studies show boosts hgh and igf-1 by about 300 percent while only costing around $40 per 10ml at 300mg/ml

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Dumbass nigga, why do these manlet kidcels who play ball get 6-15 inch growth spurts at ages 18-21? Why doesnt this phenomenon happen in other sports
NIGGERR ITS A COINCIDENCE. GO PICK COTTON. NOT EVERY NBA PLAYER HAD EXTREME LATE GROWTH SPURT LIKE DENNIS RODMAN.

Yo bro would you mind sharing it with me too if you do? I'm tryna build up a plan for a heightmaxxing stack

People in this thread are literally just dumb and wrong. This isnt how HGH works. You wont gain much height blasting HGH as a kid unless you were hgh deficient in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 30679