The NBA height growth secret formula

Wait no

Being around tall people -> body detect that -> the body will grow longer then usuali
this is the same logic as subliminals and enviroment i always thought it has impact in someway, like if you make urself belief ur tall ur body gets affected by the enviroment somehow but yeah no doesnt work for me tho everyone around me is taller, nothing tho...

this is the same logic as subliminals and enviroment i always thought it has impact in someway, like if you make urself belief ur tall ur body gets affected by the enviroment somehow but yeah no doesnt work for me tho everyone around me is taller, nothing tho...
nah im rlly seriously, no trolling aside
I literaly readed a article and some research about that

Btw you rlly look someone with LOW DOPAMINE... i can see how you talk , check that out

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
nah im rlly seriously, no trolling aside
I literaly readed a article and some research about that

Btw you rlly look someone with LOW DOPAMINE... i can see how you talk , check that out
what the fuck does someone with low dopamine look like ?? and why would dopamine matter?

Some are already average height and grew to 6,5+ after playing basketball. Retarded point.
and some people die after drinking apple juice, doesn't mean apple juice is lethal you absolutely retarded fucking dumbfuck kys you single digit iq ape