The NBA height growth secret formula

Yo bro would you mind sharing it with me too if you do? I'm tryna build up a plan for a heightmaxxing stack

You know what nigga, when I get the money I will buy ALL sorts of injectable vitamins, peptides, hgh and mk677.

But I wont disclose the results because you guys dont respect me
oh no, how will we survive you not disclosing that you grew 0 inches nooooooo please

Dawg there are way too many of them and they are all teens our age to have even benefited

Hundreds of kids our age on some secret nba sauce for height and none of them leaked it?

Probably just good genetics and also normal hgh with rich families who put everything into their son playing the game because it's a fucking huge opportunity for a parent

Meanwhile my parents let me rot and didn't even make me eat my food over

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
There are 450 nba players and those who had late growth spurt are even less they prolly got the best genetics

People in this thread are literally just dumb and wrong. This isnt how HGH works. You wont gain much height blasting HGH as a kid unless you were hgh deficient in the first place.
So then how do you explain acromegaly? More HGH/IGF1 = more growth

most of dem niggaz or on serious drugs know what im sayin

most of dem niggaz or on serious drugs know what im sayin
Secret drugs… because legit YOU BARELY SEE THIS PHENOMENON HAPPEN AMONG BOXERS, MMA FIGHTERS SWIMMERS AND SHIT

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Yes CRISPR babies genetic editing

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy
Yall niggas stop coping with ‘muh genetics’. First or all why do MANY of these people have late growth spurts at 19-21? From 6-15 inches?

It can’t just be from genetics because there are dozens of examples of where people who happened to have late growth spurts were already playing basketball?

Why doesnt this shit happen to boxers? To football players?

You niggas who will say ‘genetics’, ‘the NBA chooses tall players thats why’ nigga, dennis rodman was 5’6” when he graduated high school!!! He grew to 6’7”. And he was playing basketball at 5’6”, that means there must be a causation.

So my theory is:

THE NBA HAS A SECRET FORMULA (HGH derivative) THAT MAKES THEM GROW CRAZY.

Or have sime special heightmaxxing stack.
Thought it was water that all basketball players stem from freemasonic families
And all the games are rigged

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: granitegroyper, drimprovement and Tr0ubLe

Yall niggas stop coping with ‘muh genetics’. First or all why do MANY of these people have late growth spurts at 19-21? From 6-15 inches?

It can’t just be from genetics because there are dozens of examples of where people who happened to have late growth spurts were already playing basketball?

You niggas who will say ‘genetics’, ‘the NBA chooses tall players thats why’ nigga, dennis rodman was 5’6” when he graduated high school!!! He grew to 6’7”. And he was playing basketball at 5’6”, that means there must be a causation.

So my theory is:

Because they're black

So my theory is:

he was actually 5 foot 11.

I grew 5 inches after 17 but i was born just 10 months after my sister's birth so prolly my body development was slow since womb due to lack of prenatal nutrients ,

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Fr trae young grew an inch last summer

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
prescribed. i asked my endo about if for months turns out i had a GH deficiency. luckily i also had low estrogen or i prolly wouldn’t have grown so much.

now i’m adding in 100mcg igf1 lr3 daily for a month to see what happens.
holy shit bro. getting that shit perscribed is a great convenience

the born rich nba players use hgh after realizing their short the poor ones like lebron james most likley used other roids around at the time like EQ which some studies show boosts hgh and igf-1 by about 300 percent while only costing around $40 per 10ml at 300mg/ml
which ones can u elaborate more?

how old ru when did u start taking HGH and AI?
just taking gh. i was mid 16 and i just turned 17. no AI yet but starting in two days after i get another base line blood panel. wanted to see my testosterone igf1 and lipids before adding anything else.

Last edited:
16.5 when i started and i just tuned 17. bone age is 15.5 as of a few months ago. getting it retested in a few months.
i will dm u, i cant

can u dm me? im 18 rn, thinking about hgh

So my theory is:

or they just choose the tallest from the millions and millions of people that want to play in the nba

dont u have to be a late ass bloomer to grow even with HGH at 19

or they just choose the tallest from the millions and millions of people that want to play in the nba
Nigga this is about these niggas who played basketball and were acerage height until ages 17-19 and grew suddenly out of nowhere and happened to join thr nba

they don't have these spurts because they play basketball you retard, they play because they had these spurts in the first place

what a fucking retarded logic jfl
Some are already average height and grew to 6,5+ after playing basketball. Retarded point.
You know what nigga, when I get the money I will buy ALL sorts of injectable vitamins, peptides, hgh and mk677.

But I wont disclose the results because you guys dont respect me
I do. We have the same theory.
The secret height growth formula is pharma-grade HGH.

They realize they're not tall enough and have to do something or give up on their dreams of being basketball players.
Surely not everyone can afford this?
taking an AI and maybe some lifestyle stuff like avoiding plastic. idk why mine is so low its 8pg/ml which is pre pubertal levels. not really healthy to be that low but i have no symptoms.

im thinking of taking 1mg letrozole AI 3-4 times weekly to fully crash my estrogen so my plates never close. at least for now. kinda risky though.
you will look like a giant if you do that. Don’t do anything.
Nigger this is retarded. NBA players are tall because tall ones play in the NBA. It's all genetics. Slaves were selectively breeded to be strong, tall to do labor. That's why most NBA players are niggers. A lot of NBA players like lebron for example have slave ancestors. People like Dennis rodman are rare exceptional cases, it could be due to a ton of reasons.

They jump and stretch their spines and then crash on their legs. Microfractures+stretching+gh boost from exercise.
This
NIGGERR ITS A COINCIDENCE. GO PICK COTTON. NOT EVERY NBA PLAYER HAD EXTREME LATE GROWTH SPURT LIKE DENNIS RODMAN.
Kys you retard

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and Tr0ubLe
Dawg there are way too many of them and they are all teens our age to have even benefited

Hundreds of kids our age on some secret nba sauce for height and none of them leaked it?

Probably just good genetics and also normal hgh with rich families who put everything into their son playing the game because it's a fucking huge opportunity for a parent

Meanwhile my parents let me rot and didn't even make me eat my food over
Same

What’s your protocol btw
I grew after 18. Late bloomer though.
I've always changed protocols but rn I'm following a system where u spike gh with exercise. You fracture ur legs and sleep stretch all night (I do 6 hours awake, still building up). I do hangs aswell.
And mimic dunking motion by doing vertical jumps and trying to reach a dangling paper that I can't reach normally.
What's urs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I grew after 18. Late bloomer though.
I've always changed protocols but rn I'm following a system where u spike gh with exercise. You fracture ur legs and sleep stretch all night (I do 6 hours awake, still building up). I do hangs aswell.
And mimic dunking motion by doing vertical jumps and trying to reach a dangling paper that I can't reach normally.
What's urs?
Unfortunately I don’t have one cause im stacking up on knowledge (I believe the forum will be shut down). Although yeah, I believe basketball makes you taller by combination of sprinting and jumping, sprinting, biking, lsjl (possibly), shin conditioning and some theoretical stuff I’ll test out when I have the necessary money to do so…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Tr0ubLe
Unfortunately I don’t have one cause im stacking up on knowledge (I believe the forum will be shut down). Although yeah, I believe basketball makes you taller by combination of sprinting and jumping, sprinting, biking, lsjl (possibly), and some theoretical stuff I’ll test out when I have the necessary money to do so…
Keep me updated bro. I've seen u react on valuable informative comments about stretching and shit.
I've got all the natty heightmaxxing courses and that's pretty much it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: granitegroyper and the_nextDavidLaid
Keep me updated bro. I've seen u react on valuable informative comments about stretching and shit.
I've got all the natty heightmaxxing courses and that's pretty much it.
I wish to contribute as much as possible when I start… I’ll make threads too… I’ll add you to my tag list.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
They're McMaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Yep. Btw how long did it take to get used to sleep stretching?
I do it while studying awake.
I still can't sleep with the shit strapped on.
The stretch u get is amazing tho

I do it while studying awake.
I still can't sleep with the shit strapped on.
The stretch u get is amazing tho
Hmm… you could try drugs to pass out possibly… look into it.

Unfortunately I don’t have one cause im stacking up on knowledge (I believe the forum will be shut down). Although yeah, I believe basketball makes you taller by combination of sprinting and jumping, sprinting, biking, lsjl (possibly), shin conditioning and some theoretical stuff I’ll test out when I have the necessary money to do so…
Would football (soccer) be as beneficial for height, because you'd prob run more

Can't be asked to play basketball tbh. Could you just jump instead in the morning/evening like 50x or something similar

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Would football (soccer) be as beneficial for height, because you'd prob run more

Can't be asked to play basketball tbh. Could you just jump instead in the morning/evening like 50x or something similar
You could try yes. Someone said he grew just from that.

• +1
they don't have these spurts because they play basketball you retard, they play because they had these spurts in the first place

what a fucking retarded logic jfl
Wait no

Being around tall people -> body detect that -> the body will grow longer then usual

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh

No

• So Sad
You secretly moneymax and order it secretly. Thats what I’m doing. Hoping by 19 I can make it
isnt it too late by then like arent your plates closed or am i missing something?