The new generation will be giga tall.Listen to my story.They will be 5 INCHES TALLER on average

Zarek

Zarek

Private the fucking forum
It was a day like every other day.:feelsautistic:
I was walking home from school, thinking about PSL:incel:.When I arrived at home I couldnt believe my eyes
Oh My God Wow GIF

WHO TF IS THIS GIANT BABY
I asked him and he said that he is a classmate of my Brother.
My brother was 11 years old and went into the 5th class.His friend was 11 years old too, but he was as tall as me.AS ME.
I was 16 years old at that time and was 6 feet 1.How could he be that tall????
This was around half a year ago.You probably ask, why I tell you this now.

WELL....
I found my old Passport a few days ago.I was 12 years old at the time the passport was made.I look at the height on it and it says:

5ft 1
I was one of the tallest in my class.My Brother measured his height recently for a new passport and he was measured at 5 ft 7.
So he is 6 inches taller than I was at his age.And his friend is one foot taller than I was at his age.Although I was above average Height in my Class when I was my Age.SO I WALKED AROUND IN SCHOOL TO LOOK IF MY THEORY IS TRUE AND NEARLY EVERY GENERATION ALPHA KID IS AROUND 5 ft 6 - 5ft 7.THEY ARE ALL 5 INCHES TALLER THEN ZOOMERS WERE THERE AGE.
THEY WILL ALL MOG ZOOMERS TO DEATH IN A FEW YEARS
Angry Computer GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel and Deleted member 14392

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, bloomercel, copefuel and 4 others
It's already happening. Average height is 5'11 for 1st world white zoomers.
Also, hormones in the food/water, estrogen specifically is causing them to hit puberty earlier than usual which is why they're adult height at 12.
I'm not looking forward to being in my 30s snd getting brutally mogged by kids who are 16.
What country are you from?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
It was a day like every other day.:feelsautistic:
I was walking home from school, thinking about PSL:incel:.When I arrived at home I couldnt believe my eyes
Oh My God Wow GIF

WHO TF IS THIS GIANT BABY
I asked him and he said that he is a classmate of my Brother.
My brother was 11 years old and went into the 5th class.His friend was 11 years old too, but he was as tall as me.AS ME.
I was 16 years old at that time and was 6 feet 1.How could he be that tall????
This was around half a year ago.You probably ask, why I tell you this now.

WELL....
I found my old Passport a few days ago.I was 12 years old at the time the passport was made.I look at the height on it and it says:

5ft 1
I was one of the tallest in my class.My Brother measured his height recently for a new passport and he was measured at 5 ft 7.
So he is 6 inches taller than I was at his age.And his friend is one foot taller than I was at his age.Although I was above average Height in my Class when I was my Age.SO I WALKED AROUND IN SCHOOL TO LOOK IF MY THEORY IS TRUE AND NEARLY EVERY GENERATION ALPHA KID IS AROUND 5 ft 6 - 5ft 7.THEY ARE ALL 5 INCHES TALLER THEN ZOOMERS WERE THERE AGE.
THEY WILL ALL MOG ZOOMERS TO DEATH IN A FEW YEARS
Angry Computer GIF
Depends. My father is 6'4 and I only turned out to be 6'0 but then again I don't know if he's really my biological parent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
As far as I know, height has stagnated in most Western countries already for decades.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel