Ahg this bitch won't accept my friend request on Instagram

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
WHat's wrong with her? She doesn't even any have photos. I wanted to see her followers but as his profile is private and I had to become a follower too but she isn't accepting my friend request.

Damn it. I even used a NT pic for m instagram I just searched rapper.jpg so I could look NT. I also followed ronaldo, dwayne johnson, lil xanax or whatever he is called.

I just wanted to see my ex classmates after almost 5 years. I want to see how old and bloated they look now :lul::lul::lul::lul: while I look like 15 thanks to my properly forward growtn skull and superior diet.

Now I'm waiting for my ex-oneitis to accept my friend request. She was very cute and feminine. I want see how old she looks now :lul::lul:

Idc about her she was in college she has tasted every chad's cocks as I was still doing stretches to become taller but I just want to see how bloated these look now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, pig_face and Baban
WHat's wrong with her? She doesn't even any have photos. I wanted to see her followers but as his profile is private and I had to become a follower too but she isn't accepting my friend request.

Damn it. I even used a NT pic for m instagram I just searched rapper.jpg so I could look NT. I also followed ronaldo, dwayne johnson, lil xanax or whatever he is called.

I just wanted to see my ex classmates after almost 5 years. I want to see how old and bloated they look now :lul::lul::lul::lul: while I look like 15 thanks to my properly forward growtn skull and superior diet.

Now I'm waiting for my ex-oneitis to accept my friend request. She was very cute and feminine. I want see how old she looks now :lul::lul:

Idc about her she was in college she has tasted every chad's cocks as I was still doing stretches to become taller but I just want to see how bloated these look now.
Dnr but I'm sorry for you

brutal
i hate when foids dont even accept your follow request