The only positive aspect of wage slaving

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
So i have alot of free time because my college don't care about attendence and i have good money so no need to wage slave

But that free time and void is getting to my head, i find myself horny all the time with nothing better to do but smoke weed, play video games and go to the gym literally (and some pussy once in a while)

If i was wage slaving all the time i wouldn't think about any of this stuff at all and be focused and driven to work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Manletmachine, thereallegend and 2 others
Just have zero interests outside work bro
Hahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gothmog6, Manletmachine, thereallegend and 2 others
ironic to hear this from nigga with tate avi

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Gym is an hr a day. Motives happen in the afternoon usually. Pussy I guess happens at night. Vidya can be done in the afternoon. Prayers are 30 min a day. Not working is cope tbh. What else are you going to do

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Gym is an hr a day. Motives happen in the afternoon usually. Pussy I guess happens at night. Vidya can be done in the afternoon. Not working is cope tbh. There’s lite nothing else to do but work
9-5, you hit the gym an hour after work then 2 hours of gym because you shower and stuff that's all add up then boom its 8 pm the day is already over you're tired you can't do anything than 10 pm you go to sleep

nvm i only read title over for my attention span

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
Just have zero interests outside work bro
Hahahah
This is where autists mog the average normie into Oblivion. Having interests is a high class trait.

Cherish your autism. It is a gift.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 23359 and Manletmachine
So i have alot of free time because my college don't care about attendence and i have good money so no need to wage slave

But that free time and void is getting to my head, i find myself horny all the time with nothing better to do but smoke weed, play video games and go to the gym literally (and some pussy once in a while)

If i was wage slaving all the time i wouldn't think about any of this stuff at all and be focused and driven to work
Ur gonna fail college if u don’t show up ngl

• +1

bhai send me 5 bands

• JFL

True when I was working 70 hour weeks I was most happy tbh

• +1
Ur gonna fail college if u don’t show up ngl
i wished i cared enough to attend but sadly not and if i force myself i will end up sleeping there or playing with my phone

• +1
wage slaving is hell incel !

i wished i cared enough to attend but sadly not and if i force myself i will end up sleeping there or playing with my phone
Fe. I’m getting drunk instead of doing one of my many assignments rn so I can’t say much

• +1
Fe. I’m getting drunk instead of doing one of my many assignments rn so I can’t say much
Fortunately i have one year left

If i can bullshit my way through i would be finally free

• +1