The only reason why I am attracted to foids is because of biology

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
I am literally only attracted to foids physically because of biological urges. I was thinking about a foid's purpose and I couldn't think of anything else other than reproduction. Psychologically they are the most repulsive creatures on earth.

If I was to get a gf, there is absolutely nothing that she can add to my life that I already don't have other than sex, children, and emotional intimacy which my male cuck faggot brain biologically craves. She can't teach me anything, she can't show me anything new, I would need to make plans for dates and entertainment, I can't gain any wisdom about life from her, I won't receive any resources from her nor do I need it, I bet that I would even be a better cook than her, I literally can do everything by myself. Older foids at least knew how to cook and take care of the house, they had some utility, while modern foids are just useless holes who will in their free time give you headaches.

It's almost like mother nature itself realized what a joke foids are and in turn made men to be severe simps just so our species continues to reproduce. And because of that male sex drive, men are at each other's throat constantly for crumbs of pussy. Don't get me wrong, I also think that men are terrible creatures but they have some uses other than their reproductive organs.

I just want a foid gf who will make me a steak, give me a blowjob, give me a back massage and leave me the fuck alone until my balls are full or I'm hungry again.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bndar.337, Skywalker, Fishy and 11 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
Thats why majority of marriages and relationships in general fail, its all libido driven.

People dont have the patience to find that individual whom they have atleast a decent balance of sexual attraction and actual chemistry with.

Thats why modern dating is fucked but at the same time it unfortunately makes sense. Why would u start a relationship with someone u just want to fuck, just FWB with them until u find someone suitable

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ManletBlackcel, GURL222 and 5 others
WOMEN ARE PARASITES

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 51465
I am literally only attracted to foids physically because of biological urges. I was thinking about a foid's purpose and I couldn't think of anything else other than reproduction. Psychologically they are the most repulsive creatures on earth.

If I was to get a gf, there is absolutely nothing that she can add to my life that I already don't have other than sex, children, and emotional intimacy which my male cuck faggot brain biologically craves. She can't teach me anything, she can't show me anything new, I would need to make plans for dates and entertainment, I can't gain any wisdom about life from her, I won't receive any resources from her nor do I need it, I bet that I would even be a better cook than her, I literally can do everything by myself. Older foids at least knew how to cook and take care of the house, they had some utility, while modern foids are just useless holes who will in their free time give you headaches.

It's almost like mother nature itself realized what a joke foids are and in turn made men to be severe simps just so our species continues to reproduce. And because of that male sex drive, men are at each other's throat constantly for crumbs of pussy. Don't get me wrong, I also think that men are terrible creatures but they have some uses other than their reproductive organs.

I just want a foid gf who will make me a steak, give me a blowjob, give me a back massage and leave me the fuck alone until my balls are full or I'm hungry again.
Wholeheartedly agreed. I literally have no interest talking to women besides sex.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 9cel, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
it seems like a joke but its true.

even women have realized they're useless and need OF and instagram to be worth something.

but hey, at least they're praised. Meanwhile sub HTN chadlite it's bullied by normies

Thats why majority of marriages and relationships in general fail, its all libido driven.

People dont have the patience to find that individual whom they have atleast a decent balance of sexual attraction and actual chemistry with.

Thats why modern dating is fucked but at the same time it unfortunately makes sense. Why would u start a relationship with someone u just want to fuck, just FWB with them until u find someone suitable

it seems like a joke but its true.

even women have realized they're useless and need OF and instagram to be worth something.

but hey, at least they're praised. Meanwhile sub HTN chadlite it's bullied by normies
Thats not how they see it. they see it as proof they're so valuable that their Simps will pay 50 dollars to see Feetpics

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Thats not how they see it. they see it as proof they're so valuable that their Simps will pay 50 dollars to see Feetpics
I literally do not envy those that are in relationships anymore

The only reason why i want to ascend is because if you're ugly it's basically over in every single aspect of your life

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and efidescontinuado
you couldn't be more wrong tbh. It's the ultimate lifefuel when you find the right girl

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
real i dont have anything in common with women

Water

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

i guess different strokes for different folks

thats my exact thought process bro.....i never understood simps or anybody that wants to have a woman at all costs or a woman nearby at all times.....most are boring and annoying and dont know anything....only good in the bedroom lol

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show