the only thing currently preventing me from killing myself is the pursuit of wealth.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
the only thing currently preventing me from killing myself is the pursuit of wealth

my life is extremely shit in every aspect but i think i have top .0001% knowledge on getting rich and i think i will get rich if i stick at it consistently for 3-5 years

and then if i have good money, it will fix almost all of my life problems

and its fun to try to get rich, id compare it to video games, except i find this pursuit of money more fun sometimes

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Abhorrence, hattrick and 6 others
better than having nothing to live for imo

Stick around and see how much money you can make my guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 29167
Itgoesyuh 9

OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER !!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, JovenCansao, ItsOver999 and 7 others
bro just get hamza's adonis school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Banderacell, schitzowarrior40 and 5 others
how are you going to get rich?

bro just get hamza's adonis school
waste of money

he gives advice about sleep, diet and exercise

the only business advice I heard him give is "start a youtube channel". He has 0 real world knowledge outside youtube

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
the only thing currently preventing me from killing myself is the pursuit of wealth

my life is extremely shit in every aspect but i think i have top .0001% knowledge on getting rich and i think i will get rich if i stick at it consistently for 3-5 years

and its fun to try to get rich, id compare it to video games, except i find this pursuit of money more fun sometimes
respect, keep at it and I hope you reach all your goals

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
aight what are u gonna do then im curious

link with proof a single person who started adonis school at 0 money and now earns 5k+ per month
fuck you are so autistic bro I was joking idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 31445 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, NateJacobs, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
no jokes allowed with snake oil hamza, all the value he has to offer its public on his yt

• Ugh..
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
@Ai Impact how much are you earning per month?

@NateJacobs @drop tf u niggas laughing at 😠

ecommerce in 2023 but gg if u make it work ig
dont think u understand anything about money bro. the entire world is commerce and ecommerce and will forever be the most or second most popular business model in the world

dont think u understand anything about money bro. the entire world is commerce and ecommerce and will forever be the most or second most popular business model in the world
u make 3k a month why are u talking like you know everything about money. dropshipping is js a meme

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
@NateJacobs @drop tf u niggas laughing at 😠
its just that I was moneymaxxing from dec to April and slowed down during the summer once I started getting girls and I can say moneymaxx isn’t gone solve your problems and the way your trying to moneymaxx is kinda retarded I think

u make 3k a month why are u talking like you know everything about money. dropshipping is js a meme
3k per month is top 1% income. and i do know everything, i just need to be consistent for the next few years

and thats why im not doing dropshipping autist. bro thinks all ecommerce is dropshipping

its just that I was moneymaxxing from dec to April and slowed down during the summer once I started getting girls and I can say moneymaxx isn’t gone solve your problems and the way your trying to moneymaxx is kinda retarded I think
what is a not retarded way to moneymaxx? they are literally the 2 best business models in the world

3k per month is top 1% income. and i do know everything, i just need to be consistent for the next few years

and thats why im not doing dropshipping autist. bro thinks all ecommerce is dropshipping
3k a month is ass if ur over 18, i speak regularly to 16 year olds on discord who make 5-15k a month. maybe top 1% if you're comparing with all the slums worldwide but in the west thats nothing

3k a month is ass if ur over 18, i speak regularly to 16 year olds on discord who make 5-15k a month. maybe top 1% if you're comparing with all the slums worldwide but in the west thats nothing
coping autist who earns $0 per month

what is a not retarded way to moneymaxx? they are literally the 2 best business models in the world
Well rn I’m building my social engineering skills and gymaxxing so I can larp as a redpiller type of guy like Brae and make it off my looks much faster. Brae barely fucking uploads but he’s a 6”2 chad so the YT algo blesses him so Idk bro what’s not retarded but ik most things being said on the forum are sped

Well rn I’m building my social engineering skills and gymaxxing so I can larp as a redpiller type of guy like Brae and make it off my looks much faster. Brae barely fucking uploads but he’s a 6”2 chad so the YT algo blesses him so Idk bro what’s not retarded but ik most things being said on the forum are sped
this is ironically the most retarded thing ive read in a while on here

this is ironically the most retarded thing ive read in a while on here
Not retarded I’ve had multiple YT channels get thousands of subscribers with less then 10 videos I’ve been doing social media shit since I was 12. Plus by the time I start making videos I will be a legitimate chadlite with a good physique Brae is the biggest blackpill on Yt an inconsistent, shitty thumbnail and titles but his face draws millions into his videos. I’ll have years of experience before I even start

why are you shitting on him: 3k a month is more than enough to live in like 98% of earth, and he probably makes more than 99% of the forum

but werent you the guy who actually got lays and had his life in order?

You should pursuit power over yourself.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
The ones you speak to that make that much are criminal though, getting a clean job at 18 years 2k is fair monthly salary.

money wont do shit if ur ugly.

The ones you speak to that make that much are criminal though, getting a clean job at 18 years 2k is fair monthly salary.
not criminal, and its not a job. its just a good side hustle

not criminal, and its not a job. its just a good side hustle
I could have bimax in 3 months with those numbers. What is the side hustle?

ngl i realized money cant fix any or my problens really , money is useful for surgery only

sorry bhai cant let u know

also u gotta be really smart
Define really smart, my mental potential is within the upper echelons.

not smart u just gotta have the right brain tbh.
You need to specify, I may or may not be the right man for the job.