The only way to get male model looks the only way is for you to be lean with no recession what soever along side strong bone structure.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Weight loss will make your face more chisseled but if you have no bone structure support underneath your soft tissues it can create a melted chiseled face look.

Legit it would give you a fucking peanut skull even though you would have a ''quasi' ' hollow cheek look.

Really the only way to get the modeling look is to be at 10 percent body fat have no jaw misalignment and the most important thing have more bone mass in the ramus enough so it creates a curve in your buccal fat pad region.

Legit think most dudes here cpuld get to male model looks with 10 percent body fat bimax genio and then a custom jaw angle implant cheek bone implant and the most important think neck lift.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, subhuman incel, TITUS and 17 others
This is exactly my issue due to my recession I have an extremely weird look hollow cheek effect that end before the zygos cause my recessed jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel and reptiles
This is exactly my issue due to my recession I have an extremely weird look hollow cheek effect that end before the zygos cause my recessed jaw.

I dont even know what causes recession there is no way its natural seems like to much of a negative traiy for it to be natural

I dont even know what causes recession there is no way its natural seems like to much of a negative traiy for it to be natural
I’d guess it’s breathing, my two brothers both have Anteface with chins beyond there nasion, I also had this when I was younger, last time I did tho was 13/14

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I’d guess it’s breathing, my two brothers both have Anteface with chins beyond there nasion, I also had this when I was younger, last time I did tho was 13/14

Bro you had a reverse puberty fuck brutal

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member
thing have more bone mass in the ramus enough so it creates a curve in your buccal fat pad region.
Elaborate on it i have huge ramus but lowkey fat is getting lean will change my life?

Weight loss will make your face more chisseled but if you have no bone structure support underneath your soft tissues it can create a melted chiseled face look.

Legit it would give you a fucking peanut skull even though you would have a ''quasi' ' hollow cheek look.

Really the only way to get the modeling look is to be at 10 percent body fat have no jaw misalignment and the most important thing have more bone mass in the ramus enough so it creates a curve in your buccal fat pad region.

Legit think most dudes here cpuld get to male model looks with 10 percent body fat bimax genio and then a custom jaw angle implant cheek bone implant and the most important think neck lift.
How about when I was lean? -
Screenshot 20220114 145309
Are zygomatic bones and jaw prominent enough?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
How about when I was lean? -
View attachment 1722528
Are zygomatic bones and jaw prominent enough?
You could most likely do runway modelling when lean if you want to, but you're a tall boy, maybe a tad too tall for modelling but maybe its within an acceptable range

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
You could most likely do runway modelling when lean if you want to, but you're a tall boy, maybe a tad too tall for modelling but maybe its within an acceptable range
Maher is around my height, I don't see it as a problem.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I'm too recessed facially to benefit from getting lean, but I'll still attempt it anyways after gymcelling. :ogre:

@StrangerDanger , at what point the jaw and the cheekbones become too prominent for any harmony or appeal?
This guy is way too prominent in my eyes -

2927339 A404115F 7104 4CDD B48D 43C5142BD22B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 15827 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14160, Aesthetics_III and 2 others
Who is the ideal male beauty in your eyes?
Lima according to @StrangerDanger in pms

@AscendingHero

>muh tranny

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
Who is the ideal male beauty in your eyes?
Hernan Drago

Chris Carmack

Jeremy Meeks

Brad Pitt

Hexum

Alain Delon

Rob lowe (in his prime)

• +1
Hernan Drago

Chris Carmack

Jeremy Meeks

Brad Pitt

Hexum

Alain Delon

Rob lowe (in his prime)
Agree with all except for Drago, he looks low class ogreish

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and AscendingHero
Ballou comes close or I'd say is looksmatched if you ignore the colouring
You say ballou because you think you look close to him
(you don't)

yea because meeks and chico are so super forward grown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Having the same issue, although I never been <15%. My plan is to lower bf with proper chewing so that I build mass in my masseter.