The only way to get rich and own your own house is by moving to third world.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
The only way to get rich and own your own house is by moving to third world.

You'll never be rich, only average or a bit above average, in the west. the competition is too hard.

but if you move to third world with avg western wage, you automatically earn 10x average wage, making you rich.

and if u buy an average house in UK it will take like 30 years to pay off the mortgage. but if u buy one in third world, you can pay it off in like 5 years

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_, becomingnearperfect, Skywalker and 2 others
i heard philippines has very good beaches for vacation but aside from that the capital city is shit cuz its populated with very hot weather and pollution like in mumbai

The key is to retain that Western income moving to a non Western location

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, aspiringexcel, ivan karamazov and 7 others
Never move to a country where the inhabitants are darker than you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, horizontallytall, Idontknowlol and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
remote job while moving country is a fantasy tho
Yes the capitalists seethe at the power remote jobs give workers.

You’d have to have passive income to make things work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
remote jobs work if you do SWE/ it/ sales or have an online business

But your quality of life will decrease if you di

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Skywalker, Deleted member 27511 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
in what way?
honestly it would probably increase cause everything is so much cheaper.
Yes everything will be cheaper, but the crime, shit cities, broken roads, no decent public transport, no walkable roads, shit services and so on will not make it worth it in the end.

But overall I guess you could find a way out of some problems, but depends which third world problem tbh, I at least speak from a latam perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and becomingnearperfect
Yes everything will be cheaper, but the crime, shit cities, broken roads, no decent public transport, no walkable roads, shit services and so on will not make it worth it in the end.

But overall I guess you could find a way out of some problems, but depends which third world problem tbh, I at least speak from a latam perspective.
barely any crime in asia as theyre low t, oh no the roads are bumpy! such a bad quality of life! oh no public transport! oh no looks like ill have to drive, which i do anyways! saying "shit services"! great proof!

quality of life doesnt decrease if ur going third world with western wage. u know nothing. it increases u autistic retard who never went anywhere in ur life

barely any crime in asia as theyre low t, oh no the roads are bumpy! such a bad quality of life! oh no public transport! oh no looks like ill have to drive, which i do anyways! saying "shit services"! great proof!

quality of life doesnt decrease if ur going third world with western wage. u know nothing. it increases u autistic retard who never went anywhere in ur life
Ignorant in every sense, you're literally so low iq you can't even understand what's implied with each of these problems

Next time just say you're poor af in your first world country that you know that you belong in a third world shithole jfl

• JFL
Ignorant in every sense, you're literally so low iq you can't even understand what's implied with each of these problems

Next time just say you're poor af in your first world country that you know that you belong in a third world shithole jfl
u have no argument so ur just saying nonsense now

Good thread brother, geomax is law

• +1
How are you going to make "a western wage", if you're living in the Third World?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back