The Pros and Cons of Looksmax.org

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
It has been a resolute 6 months since my enlistment to this forum and my daily usage of it.

Herein lies an enumeration of the benefits and drawbacks of utilizing this website, addressed to all the bystanders, grAYcels, newfags, and fellow contributors. - @Dr. Mog

The pros:

• A secondary home:

Presently, I have a life that extends beyond the confines of this forum. But it is noteworthy that for many NEETS and autists with no real social life, this forum serves as a primary residence - a second home, so to speak.

Im Home GIF

• The sensation of communal existence:

Acknowledging the reality that one can engage in meaningful dialogues with fellow members of society is a pivotal element in attaining personal contentment, as we humans are, social beings after all.

IMG 5472

• Great advices from a non-copium Blackpill perspective:

This forum gives you the information and the answers you need from a harsh truth/ realitypilled Blackpill POV. Any copes or bluepills would be dismissed by the users immediately. And this right here I believe is the main difference between forums like these and SOYditt.

Golfing Putt Putt GIF by Rooster Teeth

•Ratings
How can we disregard the infamous PSL ratings? At present, a majority of its users congregate on this forum, with the discord channel serving as a close runner-up. It’s harsh, but that’s a good thing, suggestions free without copes is something to mirin about this forum.
IMG 5473

Personal growth and self improvement:

This website has assisted me in shedding a significant amount of weight, as it underscored the significance of a well-defined cheekbone. (Remarkably, I have lost nearly 50lbs, to my amusement.) Additionally, it has motivated me to embrace a skincare regimen which I once considered unmanly, resulting in my skin being in better condition than ever before. The BOTB threads have offered me valuable insight into the various categories of medications utilized for looksmaxxing, as well as surgical options worth investigating. As you progress beyond graycel, you may encounter someone here with whom you share a profound mental resonance, to the point where meeting in person is a natural desire. For certain members, your psychological wavelengths may align seamlessly.

Before:
IMG 5474

After 6 months:
IMG 5475

The cons:
Things here are over exaggerated

When ingested in the appropriate dosage, Blackpill is a salubrious approach. It represents a valid philosophy to be aware and enhance one's circumstances. However, in this forum, it is frequently overindulged and exaggerated, which leads to it being perceived by normoids, media and the public as a deficient mindset, a hallmark of "incel lingo."

IMG 5476

This site makes you more delusional

Waking up in the morning, consuming threads of losers seeing how their life is shit and then seeing a twitter screencrap of clout demon whore cheating on her loyal boyfriend makes you more delusional into thinking that you too will suffer the same, even if your partner might be a HQNP loyal one.

IMG 5478

Makes you looks obsessed (BDD)

Distinguishing between a conscientious awareness of one's physical appearance and an obsessive preoccupation with it is crucial. The latter tendency is a negative trait, and boasting about it is unwarranted since numerous celebrities and social media influencers have subjected themselves to needless cosmetic and surgical treatments, ultimately causing harm to both their countenance and psyche, all for the sake of achieving an unattainable standard and seeking validation from strangers. For a significant portion of us - approximately 66%, by my estimation - this forum has induced Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), whereby the consumption of its contents has engulfed us with an overwhelming sense of inadequacy and a perpetual feeling of being insufficient.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis, chawaje, aesthetic beauty and 36 others
I’m already starting to get body dysmorphia

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, WanderingBurro, midlatinocel and 4 others
For your last point, I remember the first times I saw Maher, O Pry, Barrett etc. on lookism. It was suifuel and destroyed my psyche. Especially Maher

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, diabolusx666, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 7 others
based, ik u from discord

All that happened to me was I got told I'm subhuman

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, ⠀ℒ⠀, rand anon and 1 other person
Cons :
-Too Many Normfilths
-Faggots And Trannies Are Allowed
-Too Many Cucks And Soys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 27544, IndraBC and 12 others
Cope. There's no such thing as BDD and every whore out there is cheating on their sub chad boyfriends rn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ⠀ℒ⠀, LowTrust and 2 others
Just be indian pill destroyed me personally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GrowthReaper, diabolusx666, WanderingBurro and 5 others
@Dr. Bruh @ReadBooksEveryday @mrriceguy @5.5psl @TRUE_CEL @Artemis @Arborist @Preston @LiteralCaucasian @Cheesyrumble
@fucclife @beypazarisoda0 @forevergymcelling @Foreverbrad @forevermirin @rand anon @Never Give Up! @Blackgymmax @the BULL @enchanted_elixir @curlyheadjames @Gonthar @BrahminBoss @popular kid @looksmaxxer234 @Chinacurry @thecel @Xangsane @Octillionaire @SubhumanCurrycel @Vain786 @.🇹🇩. @julianchicago @ascension @ascension! @LightSkinNoob

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Michael Myers, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
BDD isnt real yall just look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 16369, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 9 others
I’m already starting to get body dysmorphia
thats what i thought in february too bro wait a couple months u don't know bdd yet

Last edited:
I got diagnosed with BBD back when I was on lookism, but then how can I improve if I'm not obsessing over nerd shit like gonial angle and maxilla shit.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, ⠀ℒ⠀, Xangsane and 2 others
The pros:

• A secondary home:

Presently, I have a life that extends beyond the confines of this forum. But it is noteworthy that for many NEETS and autists with no real social life, this forum serves as a primary residence - a second home, so to speak.

Im Home GIF

Acknowledging the reality that one can engage in meaningful dialogues with fellow members of society is a pivotal element in attaining personal contentment, as we humans are, social beings after all.

View attachment 2183198

This forum gives you the information and the answers you need from a harsh truth/ realitypilled Blackpill POV. Any copes or bluepills would be dismissed by the users immediately. And this right here I believe is the main difference between forums like these and SOYditt.

•Ratings
How can we disregard the infamous PSL ratings? At present, a majority of its users congregate on this forum, with the discord channel serving as a close runner-up. It’s harsh, but that’s a good thing, suggestions free without copes is something to mirin about this forum.
View attachment 2183200

This website has assisted me in shedding a significant amount of weight, as it underscored the significance of a well-defined cheekbone. (Remarkably, I have lost nearly 50lbs, to my amusement.) Additionally, it has motivated me to embrace a skincare regimen which I once considered unmanly, resulting in my skin being in better condition than ever before. The BOTB threads have offered me valuable insight into the various categories of medications utilized for looksmaxxing, as well as surgical options worth investigating. As you progress beyond graycel, you may encounter someone here with whom you share a profound mental resonance, to the point where meeting in person is a natural desire. For certain members, your psychological wavelengths may align seamlessly.

The cons:

When ingested in the appropriate dosage, Blackpill is a salubrious approach. It represents a valid philosophy to be aware and enhance one's circumstances. However, in this forum, it is frequently overindulged and exaggerated, which leads to it being perceived by normoids, media and the public as a deficient mindset, a hallmark of "incel lingo."

View attachment 2183272

Waking up in the morning, consuming threads of losers seeing how their life is shit and then seeing a twitter screencrap of clout demon whore cheating on her loyal boyfriend makes you more delusional into thinking that you too will suffer the same, even if your partner might be a HQNP loyal one.

View attachment 2183274

Distinguishing between a conscientious awareness of one's physical appearance and an obsessive preoccupation with it is crucial. The latter tendency is a negative trait, and boasting about it is unwarranted since numerous celebrities and social media influencers have subjected themselves to needless cosmetic and surgical treatments, ultimately causing harm to both their countenance and psyche, all for the sake of achieving an unattainable standard and seeking validation from strangers. For a significant portion of us - approximately 66%, by my estimation - this forum has induced Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), whereby the consumption of its contents has engulfed us with an overwhelming sense of inadequacy and a perpetual feeling of being insufficient.
High quality thread. I feel like my social awareness improved so much just by texting on looksmax once a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog, raminzer, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 1 other person
It’s not body dysmorphia if there’s anyone out there that can mog you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raminzer, Deleted member 16369, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 3 others
Ive become 600x more racist after coming here. Before this website i was okay with being black

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, efidescontinuado, raminzer and 17 others
The pros:

• A secondary home:

Im Home GIF

View attachment 2183198

•Ratings
View attachment 2183200

The cons:

View attachment 2183272

View attachment 2183274

Looksmaxing is for richcels.
At least for the ones with serious flaws

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ⠀ℒ⠀
I keep on thinking to leave this forum but I can't
I wish to rot here for 4 years now tbh .

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, WanderingBurro, rand anon and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 16369 and ⠀ℒ⠀
I remember finding out the dog pill quite some time ago, this forum scarred me for life...

• JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
BDD is just being ugly

• +1
Pros
-BLACKS AND WHITES
Cons
-INDIANS

@Shieda_Kayn @inferiorpispot234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ReadBooksEveryday, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
I thought I had a trad, loving, loyal trad gf.
She broke up and cheated like the twitter whores, nobody is safe mate, even though I mogged her a lot, she was overweight too jfl.
I would have legit PTSD if I was not aware of the women’s nature by lurking on this site.
This site IN FACT preserve your mental sanity if you engage in relationships with western whores
Hope the cycle re-starts and we can see Rome falling again

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog, efidescontinuado, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
Ive become 600x more racist after coming here. Before this website i was okay with being black
cant lie its your own fault should have known what you were in for

@Dr. Bruh @ReadBooksEveryday @mrriceguy @5.5psl @TRUE_CEL @Artemis @Arborist @Preston @LiteralCaucasian @Cheesyrumble
@fucclife @beypazarisoda0 @forevergymcelling @Foreverbrad @forevermirin @rand anon @Never Give Up! @Blackgymmax @the BULL @enchanted_elixir @curlyheadjames @Gonthar @BrahminBoss @popular kid @looksmaxxer234 @Chinacurry @thecel @Xangsane @Octillionaire @SubhumanCurrycel @Vain786 @.🇹🇩. @julianchicago @ascension @ascension! @LightSkinNoob
everyone must see this thread before looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr. Mog, raminzer, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 1 other person
Pros
-BLACKS AND WHITES
Cons
-INDIANS

@Shieda_Kayn @inferiorpispot234
I love you tho Preston bhai. These other sex crazed kuthe’s tarnish your name

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Jason Voorhees
The BDD part is real as fuck. Before hearing of the blackpill I genuinely couldn't point to a single flaw in my face, since mine are not traditionally recognised by normies. Now if you asked me about what I would change about my face I could give you a list of several flaws.

- thin upper lip
- recessed lower maxilla
- no defined or upturned nose tip
- slightly inward gonions
- outer eyebrows not dense enough
- T40 eyes
- non-swarthy mediterranean phenotype
- zygos not prominent enough
- chin too narrow
- ogee curve not ideal
- midface too compact (not masculine)
- neutral canthal tilt
- brachy skull

These are just from the top of my head jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, raminzer, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 5 others
The BDD part is real as fuck. Before hearing of the blackpill I genuinely couldn't point to a single flaw in my face, since mine are not traditionally recognised by normies. Now if you asked me about what I would change about my face I could give you a list of several flaws.

- thin upper lip
- recessed lower maxilla
- no defined or upturned nose tip
- slightly inward gonions
- outer eyebrows not dense enough
- T40 eyes
- non-swarthy mediterranean phenotype
- zygos not prominent enough
- chin too narrow
- ogee curve not ideal
- midface too compact (not masculine)
- neutral canthal tilt
- brachy skull

These are just from the top of my head jfl
fix the fixable and move on

I’ve always known that I had an ugly face, so the forum’s neurotic facial analysis shit didn’t completely destroy me.

I actually like it here better than twitter or instagram.
It’s the only place online where post-Soviet shithole gypsies, hood niggas, Rajpvt Bvlls, and Slavic wignats harmonize with each other in shared hatred and mental illness.
The forum also has funny characters/feuds/ humor that kinda lightens the nihilistic Blackpill shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog, ⠀ℒ⠀ and Kebab Master
I now think that im short never had that in my mind before joining this forum.This forum never helped me only depressed me.

• So Sad
I now think that im short never had that in my mind before joining this forum.This forum never helped me only depressed me.
DO NOT lurk here if you are under 6'0

The pros:

• A secondary home:

Im Home GIF

View attachment 2183198

•Ratings
View attachment 2183200

The cons:

View attachment 2183272

View attachment 2183274

Mirin you using the album cover of that blackpill song.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
high IQ post. the amount of people with BDD is definitely more than 66%. I would say 80%

Last edited:
  • +1
The pro is that it's funny, the only reason I come here tbh

• +1