The psychological origins of "big nose guy" in the ltb/mtb community

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
The woman community has a whole lexicon they use to collectively cope. In using it collectively, the woman community lends this lexicon a potency to defend their egos in a way not possible if it were more individualized. This lexicon includes notions like "medium ugly," "dad bod," and "big nose guys."

These notions represent a collective effort by ltbs/mtbs to hype up objectively less good looking men as a means of not only coping with their inability to lock down htn+ guys, but also their way of artificially elevating the value of these less good looking men in the eyes of other women. This is all so that when they lock one down they don't feel as if they are settling and don't feel "embarrassed" around other women about him. They don't feel embarassed because they and their fellow ltbs/mtbs have collectively made "ugly the new hot," so they can make it seem like dating an ugly guy is always a choice and never the result of having to settle.

it is more obvious how dad bod falls into this dynamic.

But its not as obvious with big nose. What "big nose guy" does NOT mean is: a guy who is attractive IN SPITE of his nose.
What it DOES mean: a guy is attractive because he is accessible, and a big nose tends to be an easy index of maxillary recession, so if he is recessed he is uglier and therefore more accessible

allow me to demonstrate what that means:
this isn't the best example: this guy is decently gl, so, many girls who dont cope with "i love big nose guys" will still be into him anyway, but anyway:

Fu03ZqNWcAAGGJU

this is usually the kind of nose they have in mind when they think "big nose guys." in such men the nose appears big not because there's a lot of cartilage or the bridge is super projected per se, but because his infraorbital and/or paranasal areas are recessed. basically, its not that the nose is big, its that the face around it is not filled in. Developmentally, dorsal humps on the nose tend to accompany this upper maxillary recession. As such, a "big nose" is an index of maxillary recession, and therefore generally of an uglier phenotype. So big nose is just a socially sanctioned code word for a recessed guy, and since he's recessed, he's uglier and more accessible.

if these areas were more forward grown, his nose would appear more proportionate with his face
Fu03ZqNWcAAGGJU

Capture dcran 2023 08 27 025431

this guy is more likely to be what a ltb/mtb has in mind when she says "i love big nose guys"
adrienbrody5.gif

as a counterexample, tom cruise has this kind of nose somewhat, but he is unlikely to be what girls mean when they say "i like big nose guys!"

Tom-Cruise-as-Pete-Maverick-Mitchell-Then.jpg

ba2fe1ef0f6a5c94a9c3dd51bfaf365c--tom-cruise-ethan-hunt.jpg

tom cruise would just be what hot girls like without saying anything in particular about his facial features. they'll come up with whatever bullshit in the moment "i like your eyes" "i like your hands." their compliments on particular features don't mean anything with regard to that feature, if they're otherwise attracted to you they'll just pick whatever feature they happen to be looking at at that time and then say it just to signal their general attraction to you. if your eyes or nose or lips happen to stand out (read--they don't perfectly harmonize with the rest of the face, so therefore a kind of negative thing aesthetically) they are more likely to pick that one, since they will more generally be spending more time looking at the part of the face that "stands out."

here's what she says consciously:
"i love guys with big noses. so cute!"

here's what she's saying unconsciously. she has internalized ALL of this after 16+ years on the earth, without being able to articulate a word of it:
"i have come to use the term big nose to index an array of maxillofacial developmental issues, and therefore of worse facial aesthetics, and therefore of a guy who I am more likely to lock down in ltr. I have come to the unconscious understanding that the appearance of a "big nose" on a guy emerges not from an especially projected nose bridge or an unusually high amount of cartilage, but from recession of the facial bones that surround the nose, namely the infraorbitals, the paranasals, and/or the LeFort 1 region. Their recession leads to the nose appearing "bigger." Therefore, "big nose guy" just becomes shorthand for labelling an accessible guy, but what I like about using the term "big nose" instead of "accessible recessed guy" is that it brushes the real reason for my attraction to him--his being accessible because he is uglier--beneath the rug of a cute quirky phrase like "big nose guy," whose cuteness and quirkiness also enables me to FURTHER circulate it amongst my fellow ltbs/mtbs as a means of hyping up these men, so that they too can join in my coping, and me in theirs, thereby lending it greater psychological force."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jeww, sozz, bugbug and 10 others
But its not as obvious with big nose. What "big nose guy" does NOT mean is: a guy who is attractive IN SPITE of his nose.
Lol, it's just a code word for big dick...
Your huge essay is pointless, just a misunderstanding.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww, bradpittshairline, extremchange628181 and 2 others
No, that theory is made by caveman nimrods who think big anything means big dick, because Big

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Gonthar
should i get infraorbital implants?

does that rly have an effect on the look of the nose...

id like to see an example of infra implants changing appearance of nose

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181

I forgot like 25% pervent of how you look
You want rhino right ?

thoss implants dont change the nose itself but change the way it harmonizes with the face if they go close enoigh to the nosebridge

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: extremchange628181, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 30552
i have a nose smaller than most womens and a really forward grown maxilla

How do we measure nose projection from the maxilla? Seems to be a lack of good reference features.

bump

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
super good thread slop slinger i like it

do you look at unfortunate looking men like me as inferior subhumans like this? i felt sad reading this cause u talked shit about the likes of me tbh

do you look at unfortunate looking men like me as inferior subhumans like this? i felt sad reading this cause u talked shit about the likes of me tbh
How did I talk shit in this thread?

How did I talk shit in this thread?
that girls look down upon us and want to lock us down cause they can't get HTN+
maybe theyre attracted to guys like this and maybe rejected HTN+?

that girls look down upon us and want to lock us down cause they can't get HTN+
maybe theyre attracted to guys like this and maybe rejected HTN+?
That's possible. It's more likely to be real though if she doesn't use any terms like medium ugly.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
That's possible. It's more likely to be real though if she doesn't use any terms like medium ugly.
But maybe they mean medium ugly tik-tok wise
I still think if a girl fucks a guy and likes it that means she find him attractive

But maybe they mean medium ugly tik-tok wise
I still think if a girl fucks a guy and likes it that means she find him attractive
Yes of course she will find you attractive. But there's a lot of psychology that goes into what girls think are attractive beyond just guys aesthetics.

I think the same principle exists everywhere even if on TikTok it has been given a particular term 'medium ugly'.

Think of how often you hear about girls showing their girlfriends a pic of a guy they are starting to date. I've heard/seen so many encounters of this sort. tiktoks about "when your frend shows you the guy shes dating and you have to fake smile smile and be like 'ohhhh!!! wow hes cute' even though he's mid asf." or when girls are like "im sooo scared to show my friends this guy im dating,"as if they know already they're not going to find him cute and then they feel defensive even from the getgo like "well he's cuter in person" etc.

it seems rare when they show pics of these guys and theyre like "holy shit, he's hot as fuck"

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, alriodai and christian2710
Yes of course she will find you attractive. But there's a lot of psychology that goes into what girls think are attractive beyond just guys aesthetics.

I think the same principle exists everywhere even if on TikTok it has been given a particular term 'medium ugly'.

Think of how often you hear about girls showing their girlfriends a pic of a guy they are starting to date. I've heard/seen so many encounters of this sort. tiktoks about "when your frend shows you the guy shes dating and you have to fake smile smile and be like 'ohhhh!!! wow hes cute' even though he's mid asf." or when girls are like "im sooo scared to show my friends this guy im dating,"as if they know already they're not going to find him cute and then they feel defensive even from the getgo like "well he's cuter in person" etc.
all of this is cope, why are we still talking about women in 2023? they’re all the same, they will act fake nice to you and lead you on and use you for their enjoyment and once they find a tall HTN, they will leave you for him and show no regret or remorse

women are SHIT

all of this is cope, why are we still talking about women in 2023? they’re all the same, they will act fake nice to you and lead you on and use you for their enjoyment and once they find a tall HTN, they will leave you for him and show no regret or remorse

women are SHIT
most of them won't find a tall HTN.

would tom cruise ascend from DJS?

You write a lot as if you understand what you are talking about. talked a lot of shit. This guy you posted does have a big nose, his nose
doesn't look big, it IS big.
If he had a more prominent base of his nose like you, he would have a look more like this:

This would just make him look even more like Pinocchio.
Here I did the same, but just a little:

the nose looks big(not only big, but BIGGER) in any case. It doesn't make sense to compare his face with Tom Cruise's, Cruise's nose is smaller.

Also, tom cruise has a more forward and downward supraorbital bone. Lets make this guys nose LOOK smaller giving a more forward forehead, also increasing the top of the nose, giving more projection there:

you see? looks smaller, but STILL big, cause this guys nose IS big by itself. Compare his nostrils to cruise nostrils from the side profile.

It's obvious that a big Roman nose gives off a vibe of wisdom and strength, men's noses are bigger than women's, having a bigger nose gives a more masculine impression to the face (of course if it's too exaggerated it looks ugly), Depending on the shape of your nose, it can be beautiful or ugly.

eurpoa-arno-breker.gif

I've seen people comment that Tom Cruise has a big nose, even in all the cartoons that show him he has a big nose.

Maybe it doesn't make sense for women to use him as an example of a big nose, because despite having a big nose, it's not that big, and he has a very handsome face in general. His nose also doesn't have that beak shape, its just big and a little curved, unlike Gandy's for example, which is much bigger (at least it looks like it) and has that usual beak shape.

Attachments

• 1695070109688.png
    1695070109688.png
    640.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You write a lot as if you understand what you are talking about. talked a lot of shit. This guy you posted does have a big nose, his nose
If he had a more prominent base of his nose like you, he would have a look more like this:
View attachment 2438510
View attachment 2438512
the nose looks big(not only big, but BIGGER) in any case. It doesn't make sense to compare his face with Tom Cruise's, Cruise's nose is smaller.

Also, tom cruise has a more forward and downward supraorbital bone. Lets make this guys nose LOOK smaller giving a more forward forehead, also increasing the top of the nose, giving more projection there:

View attachment 2438519

you see? looks smaller, but STILL big, cause this guys nose IS big by itself. Compare his nostrils to cruise nostrils from the side profile.

It's obvious that a big Roman nose gives off a vibe of wisdom and strength, men's noses are bigger than women's, having a bigger nose gives a more masculine impression to the face (of course if it's too exaggerated it looks ugly), Depending on the shape of your nose, it can be beautiful or ugly.

eurpoa-arno-breker.gif

I've seen people comment that Tom Cruise has a big nose, even in all the cartoons that show him he has a big nose.

Maybe it doesn't make sense for women to use him as an example of a big nose, because despite having a big nose, it's not that big, and he has a very handsome face in general. His nose also doesn't have that beak shape, its just big and a little curved, unlike Gandy's for example, which is much bigger (at least it looks like it) and has that usual beak shape.

View attachment 2438553

View attachment 2438566

Your morphs aren’t executing what I mean. Those arrows are meant to refer to the additional maxillary anterior projection surrounding the nose he would need in those areas. Not more projection of the nose itself.

Big nose big hose is supported by a Japanese study on men.
I know from experience that big nose means big hose. I guess it is true.

View attachment 2438510
View attachment 2438512

View attachment 2438519

eurpoa-arno-breker.gif

View attachment 2438553

View attachment 2438566

In any case I dont disagree with a big nose appearing more masculine. But thats not the point here. The point of the thread was to examine the psychology of women who run around on Tiktok saying they like guys with big noses. They do not have statuesque Roman looking guys in mind. They have guys like

adrienbrody5.gif

this mind.
The women who would be getting into ltrs with statuesque roman looking guys wouldn't be talking about noses at all. They would simply be attracted to him tout court.

Last edited:

Your avi DRIVES ME FUCKING CRAZY DAMNNN