The Purpose Of Life is to MOG

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
Ahh nothing feels better than passing by a subhuman while walking in public then turning 360 degrees and tilting my head 90 degrees then shout: "MOGGED".
I might even say that this exceeds sex in terms of pleasure and I'm frankly ignorant on the evolutionary side on why is this the case but nonetheless I still do my best to MOG.
Sitting with a bunch of classmates doing a project? I just stand up and face the most subhuman of the group then shout "GET MOGGED" before sitting back and resuming my previous activity, I even told my professor that It's over and he should rope ASAP in front of his kids.
The most annoying part is when they don't realize that they got MOGGED, like my little fella why are you holding a conversation with me and not having a full on mental breakdown in front of me seeking my wisdom on how to escape your inceldom? the nerve of some people.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Kazey, Lefty Rankin and 3 others
u sound like a nerd bro

u sound like a nerd bro
fucking nigger polluting my perfectly structured intellectual thread with this low effort reply I hope a group of horny curries invade your house and rape your whole family.

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
fucking nigger polluting my perfectly structured intellectual thread with this low effort reply I hope a group of horny curries invade your house and rape your whole family.
the purpose of life is to mog - 🤓🤓 kys nerd ass nigga

Feels godly, rn I mostly height mog but occasionally face mog, but man if I get on test I will face/height/frame/fizeek mog like 99% of niggas at my school

a successful mog is the best feeling one can experience in life, as well as a received gang-mog is the worst