Week away with DoctorLooksmax

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Went to Greece two weeks ago with Doctorlooksmax and my irl friend

Observations:
- In 99% of couples. the girl mogged the guy into utter oblivion. During the whole week we saw one couple where the guy mogged the girl
- Greek girls have insane bodies, but literally every girl is recessed + needs a bimax and genio
- Greek girls are utter bitches on par with UK girls. They have insane egos and entitlement
- Greek guys (in this area) look like utter shit
- Pretty much all tourists in this area were from the Balkans, and every guy looks like utter shit. We mogged all group of guys every night, in every venue
- Bar/club scene is utter garbage (will elab later)
- Gyros is insane

We got absolutely fucked over with the weather. We came for one week and 4 of those days were written off because of brutal storms, so we only went out a few times.

First night out:

We arrived late so thought we'd go for a few drinks and see what was around.

We found a 'club' that was open that night (it was a weeknight). As we approached the entrance, we were greeted by a manlet who told us to wait there. He went over to some hot foid and another guy at the door. He said something to them and all three of them looked us up and down to determine if we were eligible for entry. Now I'm not sure if he wanted their opinion on if we were GL enough to enter, or if we were appropriately dressed since we were all wearing shorts and T shirt. But they let us in.

As we enter we realise the whole fucking place is littered with tables and there was no dance floor.

This is a pic of the venue. When we went it was nowhere near this busy. There were probable 40 people there max

You can see the table in the photo. These tables were everywhere. When you enter, the girl at the door assigns you a table and that's where you stand / sit for the rest of the night. You can't even order at the bar, someone comes round and takes your order at the table.

Literally the worst set up for approaching / slaying. You have 0 chance in this environment.

Our table was on a couch and right next to a group of like 10 girls.

Doctorlooksmax asked them for a lighter to see if he could speak to them, one of the girls gave him the lighter then looked away immediately to avoid conversation. He asked where they were from and they didn't even answer.

These girls looked fucking miserable and were on their phones the whole time. Like what's even the point of coming out to a place like this when you're not even speaking to your own friends, let alone others at the venue.

They all had insane physiques but their faces were trash

There were some legit hot girls in there with good faces but they were miles away on different tables, it's borderline impossible to chat with them without risking getting kicked out for leaving your table jfl

The music was also unnecessarily loud, so we just left and went home.

Second day:

We went to the beach pretty much the whole day. Me and doctorlooksmax were fucking around throwing a ball in the sea (important for later). We were complaining about how subhuman we were and how natty life is a scam. The average male physique on the beach looked sub animal tier. The untrained male body is truly repulsive.

Night out:

We found another venue which looked good. There was a DJ playing and the tables were a lot closer together.

As we entered we received IOIs from 3 girls on a table near the entrance. We hadn't warmed up yet so we didn't approach, we're not used to this fucking table game. One girl had an amazing ass, the other had big tits and the third girl was short with cute appeal. It turned out to be a big mistake as later on in the night those 3 girls left with two fucking losers who had approached them. One was a tall normie who was with the great ass girl, and the other a 5'5 hyper manlet who was with the short girl.

At one point we went outside to sit and smoke. Me and my irl friend needed to take a piss so we went to the toilet. When we came back, we found Drlooksmax sitting there with a girl next to him. She had approached him while we were away. Apparently she had seen us on the beach playing catch and she said she was too shy to approach. She had noticed our gymcelled physiques from afar, among the hoards of subhumans next to us. She said he was cute and that she really liked his hair. She's Macedonian and apparently Balkan guys are all buzzed which she thought it was hideous.

This is her, she was 18

We went inside and Drlooksmax was making out with her, this would've been his first club slay ever so I was trying to encourage him to leave. They went to a beach and he fingered her but she refused to come back to the bnb. It was her last night there too so he was unable to secure the slay. She invited us to the beach with her 2 friends the morning after but we thought it was pointless since they were leaving that afternoon.

Me and my irl friend then started approaching, I wanted to wingman him, we both got rejected a few times with the "I have a boyfriend" excuse. We sat outside with 2 really hot greek girls and had a smoke with them. One didn't even speak English. But they didn't seem interested. We even approached two landwhales who were sitting outside. Safe to say we got rejected by them too. The bar was dying out so we went home.

Saturday night:

Worst night of them all

We went to the biggest club in the area, and yet again, fucking table service, no dance floor

It was the most unpleasant environment you can imagine, just utter fucking shit.
We sat down and observed all of the subhumans sitting at their tables sipping on their drinks not even talking to each other. Nobody was approaching, they were just sitting and looking around the room. Men and women were segregated and it was just the most pointless shit ever. You couldn't even talk because the music was so loud, you had to shout.

We started chatting to two local incels sat next to us, we asked them what the point of all of this was, and how they expect to meet anyone / slay anyone in this environment. Apparently it gets better when it's busy and they remained hopeful jfl

We left after 20 mins

Cliffs:
- Apparently this table service shit is common in Greek clubs and across the Balkans. UK and other European clubs mog this garbage into oblivion
- Girls want to be approached, but it's insanely risky. You have to be ballsy and risk getting rejected in front of their whole group. We saw so many guys just standing at their tables glaring around, smoking shisha, too high inhb to do anything

Doctorlooksmax will make another account to reply to this thread later and give any more info that I missed out

@AscendingHero
@the BULL
@Corleone
@MoggerGaston
@6ft4
@Chadethnic101
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@geezcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Mastermind, nobodyspecial369 and 39 others

Banderas

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, AlexBrown84, Ryldoo IS COPING and 13 others
So this is what you get when your only irl contact is to say a last few words to the surgeon before he puts you to sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, zeshama, PrinceofDarkness and 30 others
Did you guys explore each other's bodies?

• JFL
Reactions: rteme, Fear, Skywalker and 25 others
Did you have homosexual sex aka anal intercourse with @Drlooksmax

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I need to know

fuuuark read it all ngl

arent u like a gymcelled htn too? how did u not slay left and right

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
This Summer has been insane
Millions of cucks wasting their hard earned Money on vacations, drinks and what not and 0 girls Slayed. All they gained was some ig post and likes. Fucking insane

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Jamaldickjavontus, litaz and 23 others
Millions of cucks wasting their hard earned Money on vacations, drinks and what not and 0 girls Slayed. All they gained was some ig post and likes. Fucking insane
Slaying is dead and we personally killed it.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Ryldoo IS COPING and the BULL
18 is too old

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fear, Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel and 1 other person

@Yuno_howitez that was such a quick manifestion, I imagined for fun that forevergymceiling will open a thread and doc will be back to .org

fuuuark read it all ngl

arent u like a gymcelled htn too? how did u not slay left and right
I wasn't going all out cause I have a gf, so I can't even slay anyway. But irl game is dead, I've said this so many times

Unless you live in the US

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Hero of the Imperium and buflek
Tbf I went away to chill in the sun

I don't care about slaying, I have a gf. The other two were single tho

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Brutal tbh this table shit sounds like a nightmare, any hint of non-NTness would be blown wide open within seconds
You should try Split it's similar in terms of guys getting with girls that mog them into the dirt but the big normie clubs are just the same as anywhere else in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Ryldoo IS COPING, infini and 4 others
@forevergymcelling i think these girls who were on the phone non-stop and avoided you were Israelis. This is such a typical behavior for them. Also her nose looks Israeli

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Ryldoo IS COPING, Corleone and 3 others
Brutal tbh this table shit sounds like a nightmare, any hint of non-NTness would be blown wide open within seconds
You should try Split it's similar in terms of guys getting with girls that mog them into the dirt but the big normie clubs are just the same as anywhere else in Europe
Literally every other guy in the clubs/bars were terrified of approaching. If you're high inhb in a location like that you're guaranteed to be virgin for life. At least in the UK you can get lucky with some drunk slags on the dancefloor

Croatia is definitely somewhere I'd like to go back to

You ever been to Hvar? Apparently it's a pretty good party location

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, infini, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
Literally every other guy in the clubs/bars were terrified of approaching. If you're high inhb in a location like that you're guaranteed to be virgin for life. At least in the UK you can get lucky with some drunk slags on the dancefloor

Croatia is definitely somewhere I'd like to go back to

You ever been to Hvar? Apparently it's a pretty good party location
Nah just Split, will look into Hvar though
I suspect that EE is an underrated geomaxxing area for those that managed to slay a bit in the West pre-covid but are struggling a lot more now but need to try a few more places out to hone this theory. Krakow, Warsaw and Prague are all potentials for next year already.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, infini, Chadeep and 1 other person
tbh I managed one slay on holiday this summer, the first time on holiday since I was like 22 jfl, but no one else in my group of 5 did over almost a week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, Chadeep and forevergymcelling
I wasn't going all out cause I have a gf, so I can't even slay anyway. But irl game is dead, I've said this so many times

from my experience it rly depends on where u do it

at the beach we had the most success cuz u can always just throw a volleyball and ask nearby foids to join etc

in shisha bars/bars its completely dead nowadays. girls dont even seem to go there to meet new people anymore

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and forevergymcelling
3494025 bull

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, Razeb, BOGGED and 20 others
Brutal. Apps or nothing at this point really. Girls know they can just order chads when they want. Real life interaction between men and women is at this point harassment or just dead.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sam12344343, Deleted member 23391, Hirekdr and 5 others
sounds like a fucking horror film jfl
I thank God everyday I live in America where irl game isn't completely dead

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, infini, justinzayn and 5 others
sounds like a fucking horror film jfl
I thank God everyday I live in America where irl game isn't completely dead
What are the best cities for it? I've heard good things about Miami but it seems like more and more gigastatus and gigawealth are moving there as one of the last non commie parts of the US that isn't just full of rednecks

Good read.

Have you ever been to Sweden, if so how was it?

What are the best cities for it? I've heard good things about Miami but it seems like more and more gigastatus and gigawealth are moving there as one of the last non commie parts of the US that isn't just full of rednecks
I'm not the best person to ask tbh, I'm a uni student so I don't travel too much

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah

Observations:
- In 99% of couples. the girl mogged the guy into utter oblivion. During the whole week we saw one couple where the guy mogged the girl
- Greek girls have insane bodies, but literally every girl is recessed + needs a bimax and genio
- Greek girls are utter bitches on par with UK girls. They have insane egos and entitlement
- Pretty much all tourists in this area were from the Balkans, and every guy looks like utter shit. We mogged all group of guys every night, in every venue
- Gyros is insane

We got absolutely fucked over with the weather. We came for one week and 4 of those days were written off because of brutal storms, so we only went out a few times.

First night out:

We found a 'club' that was open that night (it was a weeknight). As we approached the entrance, we were greeted by a manlet who told us to wait there. He went over to some hot foid and another guy at the door. He said something to them and all three of them looked us up and down to determine if we were eligible for entry. Now I'm not sure if he wanted their opinion on if we were GL enough to enter, or if we were appropriately dressed since we were all wearing shorts and T shirt. But they let us in.

As we enter we realise the whole fucking place is littered with tables and there was no dance floor.

This is a pic of the venue. When we went it was nowhere near this busy. There were probable 40 people there max

View attachment 2433728

You can see the table in the photo. These tables were everywhere. When you enter, the girl at the door assigns you a table and that's where you stand / sit for the rest of the night. You can't even order at the bar, someone comes round and takes your order at the table.

Literally the worst set up for approaching / slaying. You have 0 chance in this environment.

Doctorlooksmax asked them for a lighter to see if he could speak to them, one of the girls gave him the lighter then looked away immediately to avoid conversation. He asked where they were from and they didn't even answer.

These girls looked fucking miserable and were on their phones the whole time. Like what's even the point of coming out to a place like this when you're not even speaking to your own friends, let alone others at the venue.

View attachment 2433731

There were some legit hot girls in there with good faces but they were miles away on different tables, it's borderline impossible to chat with them without risking getting kicked out for leaving your table jfl

Second day:

We went to the beach pretty much the whole day. Me and doctorlooksmax were fucking around throwing a ball in the sea (important for later). We were complaining about how subhuman we were and how natty life is a scam. The average male physique on the beach looked sub animal tier. The untrained male body is truly repulsive.

Night out:

We found another venue which looked good. There was a DJ playing and the tables were a lot closer together.

As we entered we received IOIs from 3 girls on a table near the entrance. We hadn't warmed up yet so we didn't approach, we're not used to this fucking table game. One girl had an amazing ass, the other had big tits and the third girl was short with cute appeal. It turned out to be a big mistake as later on in the night those 3 girls left with two fucking losers who had approached them. One was a tall normie who was with the great ass girl, and the other a 5'5 hyper manlet who was with the short girl.

At one point we went outside to sit and smoke. Me and my irl friend needed to take a piss so we went to the toilet. When we came back, we found Drlooksmax sitting there with a girl next to him. She had approached him while we were away. Apparently she had seen us on the beach playing catch and she said she was too shy to approach. She had noticed our gymcelled physiques from afar, among the hoards of subhumans next to us. She said he was cute and that she really liked his hair. She's Macedonian and apparently Balkan guys are all buzzed which she thought it was hideous.

This is her, she was 18

View attachment 2433765

We went inside and Drlooksmax was making out with her, this would've been his first club slay ever so I was trying to encourage him to leave. They went to a beach and he fingered her but she refused to come back to the bnb. It was her last night there too so he was unable to secure the slay. She invited us to the beach with her 2 friends the morning after but we thought it was pointless since they were leaving that afternoon.

Me and my irl friend then started approaching, I wanted to wingman him, we both got rejected a few times with the "I have a boyfriend" excuse. We sat outside with 2 really hot greek girls and had a smoke with them. One didn't even speak English. But they didn't seem interested. We even approached two landwhales who were sitting outside. Safe to say we got rejected by them too. The bar was dying out so we went home.

Saturday night:

Worst night of them all

We went to the biggest club in the area, and yet again, fucking table service, no dance floor

It was the most unpleasant environment you can imagine, just utter fucking shit.
We sat down and observed all of the subhumans sitting at their tables sipping on their drinks not even talking to each other. Nobody was approaching, they were just sitting and looking around the room. Men and women were segregated and it was just the most pointless shit ever. You couldn't even talk because the music was so loud, you had to shout.

We started chatting to two local incels sat next to us, we asked them what the point of all of this was, and how they expect to meet anyone / slay anyone in this environment. Apparently it gets better when it's busy and they remained hopeful jfl

We left after 20 mins

Cliffs:
- Apparently this table service shit is common in Greek clubs and across the Balkans. UK and other European clubs mog this garbage into oblivion
- Girls want to be approached, but it's insanely risky. You have to be ballsy and risk getting rejected in front of their whole group. We saw so many guys just standing at their tables glaring around, smoking shisha, too high inhb to do anything

Doctorlooksmax will make another account to reply to this thread later and give any more info that I missed out

@AscendingHero
@the BULL
@Corleone
@MoggerGaston
@6ft4
@Chadethnic101
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@geezcel
If clubs are this bad, where is the best place to talk to women in Greece?

Wtf
Asdfaff

didnt know goblins lived in greece

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: madmofo, Ryldoo IS COPING, sam12344343 and 16 others
Good read.

Have you ever been to Sweden, if so how was it?
Never been, prob will never go. Seems like it's just as bad judging from the Joe Fazer video. Having to book guest lists for each venue is aids, fuck that

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and 6ft4
Miami is the fucking worst place ever to slay unless you go to a party hostel and meet people within

There is 0 chance you're slaying in a miami club

All the girls are rounded up and put in VIP for free drinks, and so that the rich guys can have their pick. The dancefloor is literally 100% men, all blacks and ethnics too.

That being said, the bars along south beach were pretty good. I slayed every night there but every slay was from the hostel, no randoms

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, infini and Hero of the Imperium
Miami is the fucking worst place ever to slay unless you go to a party hostel and meet people within

There is 0 chance you're slaying in a miami club

All the girls are rounded up and put in VIP for free drinks, and so that the rich guys can have their pick. The dancefloor is literally 100% men, all blacks and ethnics too.

That being said, the bars along south beach were pretty good. I slayed every night there but every slay was from the hostel, no randoms
What's your laycount

Brutal. Apps or nothing at this point really. Girls know they can just order chads when they want. Real life interaction between men and women is at this point harassment or just dead.
the equal to manhattan project

but never give up, keep trying, keep hustling, shoot for ur dreams

according to op story some normies left the area with the women, just approach and try but dont expect anything, drop the ego and inhibiton, we are dead men walking anyways

This is her, she was 18

View attachment 2433765

@forevergymcelling you should have went on the beach with her and her friends atleast it could have been something and fun body mogging, also she was on a timer so maybe she could have been more bold there also she could have lied about needing to leave thats always a possiblity just to make u feel urgent and escalate quickly lol
cage tho, now we understand Morph/incell a bit better
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, Corleone and 2 others

Observations:
- Gyros is insane

First night out:

View attachment 2433728

View attachment 2433731

Second day:

Night out:

This is her, she was 18

View attachment 2433765

Saturday night:

Worst night of them all

We left after 20 mins

Cliffs:

@AscendingHero
@the BULL
@Corleone
@MoggerGaston
@6ft4
@Chadethnic101
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@geezcel
Thanks for the report bhai, I have zero female interaction & 100% of my experience with women comes from your reports + Amnesia's Tinder Tales

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, twilight, bloomercel and 8 others

thankfully I do:love:

Finally a good thread from you, Pedro. Great read.

A few things:

- Isn't Greece filled with british and nordic tourists? I wasn't expecting it to be filled with balkancels.

- You say the dudes are ugly, just like the girls are. But even though they might have good bodies, the local men are tall as fuck too so it's probably not really worth going to balkans solely for geomaxxing tbh.

- If you guys mog so hard, how come not even you get to slay these bitches? I'm starting to wonder why girls even go to clubs at this point, it's probably just for validation tbh. It looks like OLD is much better in all aspects and you can just order girls if you are a real mogger, when in clubs you just get rejected like everyone else it seems. I don't get the point of clubbing

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

Did some swiping in balkans as foid and it really is like that, men are ugly with buzzcuts and shiet but tall as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh, bloomercel and SurgeryEnjoyer
you should start trolling girls in convos

Greeks aren’t that tall lol.
I mean, they are taller than other meds, but yeah not that that really compared to other balkancels

Imagine fingering a girl and then her saying nah I’m not doing anything for you ahahhahaha, shouldn’t have done him like that my g. Dude got cucked hard

Finally a good thread from you, Pedro. Great read.

A few things:

- Isn't Greece filled with british and nordic tourists? I wasn't expecting it to be filled with balkancels.

- You say the dudes are ugly, just like the girls are. But even though they might have good bodies, the local men are tall as fuck too so it's probably not really worth going to balkans solely for geomaxxing tbh.

- If you guys mog so hard, how come not even you get to slay these bitches? I'm starting to wonder why girls even go to clubs at this point, it's probably just for validation tbh. It looks like OLD is much better in all aspects and you can just order girls if you are a real mogger, when in clubs you just get rejected like everyone else it seems. I don't get the point of clubbing

Depends on the area, I specifically chose an area with a low Brit presence

They weren't that tall, plus Drlooksmax had his elevator shoes + lifts and I was wearing my airmaxes

my theory:
Before dating apps an instagram took over (pre 2016) slutty girls would go out to be fucked by the best guys in the club. Nowadays, those same exact girls are the ones sitting at home swiping tinder and hinge for the biggest chads in the city. Every other girl in the club is there to have fun with her friends, dance or take pics for insta. They aren't the girls who are into casual sex

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
@forevergymcelling for some reason I can't reply to your post so I'm just gonna write it here

I went clubbing with some boyos and foid friends a few times in the last months and I didn't see them going home with a single dude. They all went home after and just posted stories either for clout or to make bfs jealous, never leaving with guys. Barely getting approached either.

Fuck. I wish I had been born a few years prior and not in 2005. Nightlife was probably 10x more fun. I was looking at this shitskin from my country who lives in Russia and he said club game is still huge there, great women:men ratio and they are all hot and approachable. I wonder if this is still the case elsewhere tbh. Much more fun to bring a foid home from a bar or club than from tinder i imagine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, SEPRAY, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 2 others
Just sit there and let them milk your bank account for the overpriced goyslob they serve you.

Never heard of a club/bar with such a shit concept.

Probably because the low IQ slav tourists can‘t behave when drunk and want to start fights all day. Subhuman retards ruining it for everyone

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and forevergymcelling
Nothing like a story with the lads. Would club irl with you guys. Will read later. (y)Hope you enjoyed that roast gyros. :feelshmm:

Before I do, why Doctor use another account?

Nothing like a story with the lads. Would club irl with you guys. Will read later. (y)Hope you enjoyed that roast gyros. :feelshmm:

Before I do, why Doctor use another account?
He deleted his original account

• WTF
Reactions: infini