Week away with DoctorLooksmax

Every touristic place is money based and status.

If you have money bitches will just come and sit at your table without you doing anything, especially in third world countries such as Greece.
Life cost over there is so cheap that you literally drink alcohol instead of water every single day.

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
- In 99% of couples. the girl mogged the guy into utter oblivion. During the whole week we saw one couple where the guy mogged the girl
- Greek girls have insane bodies, but literally every girl is recessed + needs a bimax and genio
- Greek girls are utter bitches on par with UK girls. They have insane egos and entitlement

Doctorlooksmax asked them for a lighter to see if he could speak to them, one of the girls gave him the lighter then looked away immediately to avoid conversation. He asked where they were from and they didn't even answer.

These girls looked fucking miserable and were on their phones the whole time. Like what's even the point of coming out to a place like this when you're not even speaking to your own friends, let alone others at the venue.

They all had insane physiques but their faces were trash

View attachment 2433731
Alright. Did they come across as gothic to you?

As we entered we received IOIs from 3 girls on a table near the entrance. We hadn't warmed up yet so we didn't approach, we're not used to this fucking table game. One girl had an amazing ass, the other had big tits and the third girl was short with cute appeal. It turned out to be a big mistake as later on in the night those 3 girls left with two fucking losers who had approached them. One was a tall normie who was with the great ass girl, and the other a 5'5 hyper manlet who was with the short girl.
May I ask what your IOI's were (for NT sake)?
Jesus. So the table game was a scam preventing newbies and tourists to talk.

At one point we went outside to sit and smoke. Me and my irl friend needed to take a piss so we went to the toilet. When we came back, we found Drlooksmax sitting there with a girl next to him. She had approached him while we were away. Apparently she had seen us on the beach playing catch and she said she was too shy to approach. She had noticed our gymcelled physiques from afar, among the hoards of subhumans next to us. She said he was cute and that she really liked his hair. She's Macedonian and apparently Balkan guys are all buzzed which she thought it was hideous.

This is her, she was 18

View attachment 2433765

We went inside and Drlooksmax was making out with her, this would've been his first club slay ever so I was trying to encourage him to leave. They went to a beach and he fingered her but she refused to come back to the bnb. It was her last night there too so he was unable to secure the slay. She invited us to the beach with her 2 friends the morning after but we thought it was pointless since they were leaving that afternoon.

Mire. :tiny:quite an underrated thing to do. Cute is a good word to swing by as an introduction. What's his hair?

Imagine if there was a league table of slays and pulls for all the masc brexit geezers here he would probably be on top (excluding relationships).
Me and my irl friend then started approaching, I wanted to wingman him, we both got rejected a few times with the "I have a boyfriend" excuse. We sat outside with 2 really hot greek girls and had a smoke with them. One didn't even speak English. But they didn't seem interested. We even approached two landwhales who were sitting outside. Safe to say we got rejected by them too. The bar was dying out so we went home.

Saturday night:

Worst night of them all

We went to the biggest club in the area, and yet again, fucking table service, no dance floor

It was the most unpleasant environment you can imagine, just utter fucking shit.
Read that in the most thickest, throthing Jamie Carragher scouse accent you could imagine.

Hold-on didn't you guys try out OLD whilst you were there?

I wasn't going all out cause I have a gf, so I can't even slay anyway. But irl game is dead, I've said this so many times
Do you find that having a gf makes you higher inhib, perhaps engaging less effectively compared to before etc?

tbh I managed one slay on holiday this summer, the first time on holiday since I was like 22 jfl, but no one else in my group of 5 did over almost a week
Report-worthy?

• Woah
Reactions: infini
I miss @drlooksmax so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Now try the same club set up in Bulgaria but with roided bloated ogres ready to chimp out on you if you talk to the wrong girl :ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, SurgeryEnjoyer and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Not really, first teen (19) in years and years but otherwise nothing interesting about it
We are probably aeons apart age-wise so I can only work LMSmaxxing and dream for that. (y)

how old are you? I'm 27
31. Spent all my 20's in LTR. The one lifefuel I get consistently in clubs is when I see meat-feast looking men younger than me say I look better than them. Dad also got similar treatment in getting with a 17/8 y/o when he was 29 I think?

[edit]
1000th rep finally, nice one! :feelsohh:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
jfl sounds like you were in Northern Greece
People look subhuman there compared to island terra chads

also jfl at partying in clubs with foreign music
Greeks go only insane for our own music this clubs are the best I've seen in all of Europe (have been in every country of this continent)

non Greeks should stay in Crete, mykonos or Santorini etc for vacation the rest is not for you people

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
jfl sounds like you were in Northern Greece
People look subhuman there compared to island terra chads

also jfl at partying in clubs with foreign music
Greeks go only insane for our own music this clubs are the best I've seen in all of Europe (have been in every country of this continent)

non Greeks should stay in Crete, mykonos or Santorini etc for vacation the rest is not for you people
I was in kallithea halkidiki

The untrained male body is truly repulsive.
You have to be ballsy and risk getting rejected in front of their whole group. We saw so many guys just standing at their tables glaring around, smoking shisha, too high inhb to do anything
slavs pretty much never cold approach, ever slav knows hes a subhuman and hes getting humiliated by a woman their own kind.
Imagine going on a vacation just for you to sit on your phone, while prime sexy whores with beautiful bodies are all out of your reach.

Its a tough world

and cmon you over used the word subhuman, who is a subhuman on this picture you have posted?
(other thasn a fat fuck)

I was in kallithea halkidiki
jfl this utter shithole
I was there over a decade ago as mid teenager and mogged most people

which club did you visit ? I bet I still know the names

also chalkidiki is full of South slavs and Romanians

the highlight clip of ops trip

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Skywalker, bloomercel and 3 others
Is doc coming back? @forevergymcelling
Also did he have bimax like he said?

Is doc coming back? @forevergymcelling
Also did he have bimax like he said?
No he's not coming back

He hasn't had it yet, not sure if he will

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 32968
Why did you not try dating apps?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Yea bro the trip was a movie bro

The trip:

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Bro just because they ain't fat doesn't mean they mog anyone

All of these southern girls look like utter shit.

Bro just because they ain't fat doesn't mean they mog anyone
View attachment 2446385

All of these southern girls look like utter shit.
I didn't say they mogged anyone

But a lot of greek girls had insane bodies. Big asses and tits ect

But most of the time their faces were garbage

What's your current salary at work? And what's the line of work? What's it for doctorlooksmax approx?

• JFL
I didn't say they mogged anyone

But a lot of greek girls had insane bodies. Big asses and tits ect

But most of the time their faces were garbage
you said they mogged 99% of their men

Greece mentiones this is turkish propaganda

Went to Greece two weeks ago with Doctorlooksmax and my irl friend

Observations:
- In 99% of couples. the girl mogged the guy into utter oblivion. During the whole week we saw one couple where the guy mogged the girl
- Greek girls have insane bodies, but literally every girl is recessed + needs a bimax and genio
- Greek girls are utter bitches on par with UK girls. They have insane egos and entitlement
- Greek guys (in this area) look like utter shit
- Pretty much all tourists in this area were from the Balkans, and every guy looks like utter shit. We mogged all group of guys every night, in every venue
- Bar/club scene is utter garbage (will elab later)
- Gyros is insane

We got absolutely fucked over with the weather. We came for one week and 4 of those days were written off because of brutal storms, so we only went out a few times.

First night out:

We arrived late so thought we'd go for a few drinks and see what was around.

We found a 'club' that was open that night (it was a weeknight). As we approached the entrance, we were greeted by a manlet who told us to wait there. He went over to some hot foid and another guy at the door. He said something to them and all three of them looked us up and down to determine if we were eligible for entry. Now I'm not sure if he wanted their opinion on if we were GL enough to enter, or if we were appropriately dressed since we were all wearing shorts and T shirt. But they let us in.

As we enter we realise the whole fucking place is littered with tables and there was no dance floor.

This is a pic of the venue. When we went it was nowhere near this busy. There were probable 40 people there max

View attachment 2433728

You can see the table in the photo. These tables were everywhere. When you enter, the girl at the door assigns you a table and that's where you stand / sit for the rest of the night. You can't even order at the bar, someone comes round and takes your order at the table.

Literally the worst set up for approaching / slaying. You have 0 chance in this environment.

Our table was on a couch and right next to a group of like 10 girls.

Doctorlooksmax asked them for a lighter to see if he could speak to them, one of the girls gave him the lighter then looked away immediately to avoid conversation. He asked where they were from and they didn't even answer.

These girls looked fucking miserable and were on their phones the whole time. Like what's even the point of coming out to a place like this when you're not even speaking to your own friends, let alone others at the venue.

View attachment 2433731

There were some legit hot girls in there with good faces but they were miles away on different tables, it's borderline impossible to chat with them without risking getting kicked out for leaving your table jfl

The music was also unnecessarily loud, so we just left and went home.

Second day:

We went to the beach pretty much the whole day. Me and doctorlooksmax were fucking around throwing a ball in the sea (important for later). We were complaining about how subhuman we were and how natty life is a scam. The average male physique on the beach looked sub animal tier. The untrained male body is truly repulsive.

Night out:

We found another venue which looked good. There was a DJ playing and the tables were a lot closer together.

As we entered we received IOIs from 3 girls on a table near the entrance. We hadn't warmed up yet so we didn't approach, we're not used to this fucking table game. One girl had an amazing ass, the other had big tits and the third girl was short with cute appeal. It turned out to be a big mistake as later on in the night those 3 girls left with two fucking losers who had approached them. One was a tall normie who was with the great ass girl, and the other a 5'5 hyper manlet who was with the short girl.

At one point we went outside to sit and smoke. Me and my irl friend needed to take a piss so we went to the toilet. When we came back, we found Drlooksmax sitting there with a girl next to him. She had approached him while we were away. Apparently she had seen us on the beach playing catch and she said she was too shy to approach. She had noticed our gymcelled physiques from afar, among the hoards of subhumans next to us. She said he was cute and that she really liked his hair. She's Macedonian and apparently Balkan guys are all buzzed which she thought it was hideous.

This is her, she was 18

View attachment 2433765

We went inside and Drlooksmax was making out with her, this would've been his first club slay ever so I was trying to encourage him to leave. They went to a beach and he fingered her but she refused to come back to the bnb. It was her last night there too so he was unable to secure the slay. She invited us to the beach with her 2 friends the morning after but we thought it was pointless since they were leaving that afternoon.

Me and my irl friend then started approaching, I wanted to wingman him, we both got rejected a few times with the "I have a boyfriend" excuse. We sat outside with 2 really hot greek girls and had a smoke with them. One didn't even speak English. But they didn't seem interested. We even approached two landwhales who were sitting outside. Safe to say we got rejected by them too. The bar was dying out so we went home.

Saturday night:

Worst night of them all

We went to the biggest club in the area, and yet again, fucking table service, no dance floor

It was the most unpleasant environment you can imagine, just utter fucking shit.
We sat down and observed all of the subhumans sitting at their tables sipping on their drinks not even talking to each other. Nobody was approaching, they were just sitting and looking around the room. Men and women were segregated and it was just the most pointless shit ever. You couldn't even talk because the music was so loud, you had to shout.

We started chatting to two local incels sat next to us, we asked them what the point of all of this was, and how they expect to meet anyone / slay anyone in this environment. Apparently it gets better when it's busy and they remained hopeful jfl

We left after 20 mins

Cliffs:
- Apparently this table service shit is common in Greek clubs and across the Balkans. UK and other European clubs mog this garbage into oblivion
- Girls want to be approached, but it's insanely risky. You have to be ballsy and risk getting rejected in front of their whole group. We saw so many guys just standing at their tables glaring around, smoking shisha, too high inhb to do anything

Doctorlooksmax will make another account to reply to this thread later and give any more info that I missed out

@AscendingHero
@the BULL
@Corleone
@MoggerGaston
@6ft4
@Chadethnic101
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@geezcel
What would you even have conversed to girls about in those table venues without shit getting dry?

Is Doctorlooksmax a mogger or did he just get lucky with the whore?

Mirin you guys arent like @Primalsplit 🙄

who tf are you and why should i care about what you do

Indeed, no one is like me. There's only me. :feelshmm:
I might as well just consider trynna find someone less flaky buddy boyo ngl. I don't blame you though, with all the things I've said to you everyone would run away opposite direction, so perhaps it's my bad.

It's surprising to me I've never been drunk for such a long time on this forum, but oh well.

I might as well just consider trynna find someone less flaky buddy boyo ngl. I don't blame you though, with all the things I've said to you everyone would run away opposite direction, so perhaps it's my bad.

It's surprising to me I've never been drunk for such a long time on this forum, but oh well.
Just go meet other people in places.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Went to Greece two weeks ago with Doctorlooksmax and my irl friend

Observations:
- Greek guys (in this area) look like utter shit
- Pretty much all tourists in this area were from the Balkans, and every guy looks like utter shit. We mogged all group of guys every night, in every venue
- Bar/club scene is utter garbage (will elab later)
- Gyros is insane

We got absolutely fucked over with the weather. We came for one week and 4 of those days were written off because of brutal storms, so we only went out a few times.

First night out:

We arrived late so thought we'd go for a few drinks and see what was around.

We found a 'club' that was open that night (it was a weeknight). As we approached the entrance, we were greeted by a manlet who told us to wait there. He went over to some hot foid and another guy at the door. He said something to them and all three of them looked us up and down to determine if we were eligible for entry. Now I'm not sure if he wanted their opinion on if we were GL enough to enter, or if we were appropriately dressed since we were all wearing shorts and T shirt. But they let us in.

As we enter we realise the whole fucking place is littered with tables and there was no dance floor.

This is a pic of the venue. When we went it was nowhere near this busy. There were probable 40 people there max

View attachment 2433728

You can see the table in the photo. These tables were everywhere. When you enter, the girl at the door assigns you a table and that's where you stand / sit for the rest of the night. You can't even order at the bar, someone comes round and takes your order at the table.

Literally the worst set up for approaching / slaying. You have 0 chance in this environment.

Our table was on a couch and right next to a group of like 10 girls.

View attachment 2433731

There were some legit hot girls in there with good faces but they were miles away on different tables, it's borderline impossible to chat with them without risking getting kicked out for leaving your table jfl

The music was also unnecessarily loud, so we just left and went home.

Second day:

We went to the beach pretty much the whole day. Me and doctorlooksmax were fucking around throwing a ball in the sea (important for later). We were complaining about how subhuman we were and how natty life is a scam. The average male physique on the beach looked sub animal tier. The untrained male body is truly repulsive.

Night out:

We found another venue which looked good. There was a DJ playing and the tables were a lot closer together.

This is her, she was 18

View attachment 2433765

Saturday night:

Worst night of them all

We sat down and observed all of the subhumans sitting at their tables sipping on their drinks not even talking to each other. Nobody was approaching, they were just sitting and looking around the room. Men and women were segregated and it was just the most pointless shit ever. You couldn't even talk because the music was so loud, you had to shout.

We started chatting to two local incels sat next to us, we asked them what the point of all of this was, and how they expect to meet anyone / slay anyone in this environment. Apparently it gets better when it's busy and they remained hopeful jfl

We left after 20 mins

Cliffs:
- Apparently this table service shit is common in Greek clubs and across the Balkans. UK and other European clubs mog this garbage into oblivion
- Girls want to be approached, but it's insanely risky. You have to be ballsy and risk getting rejected in front of their whole group. We saw so many guys just standing at their tables glaring around, smoking shisha, too high inhb to do anything

Doctorlooksmax will make another account to reply to this thread later and give any more info that I missed out

@AscendingHero
@the BULL
@Corleone
@MoggerGaston
@6ft4
@Chadethnic101
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@geezcel
Wtf you're not even joking all of them legit need bimax asap LOL

mental illness all around
apparently not you nor 99% of these club goers know how to get women in bed
is everyone just super autistic in 2023 lmao ?

@forevergymcelling por alguna razón no puedo responder a tu publicación, así que la escribiré aquí

Fui a discotecas con algunos chicos y amigos foid varias veces en los últimos meses y no los vi regresar a casa con un solo tipo. Todos se fueron a casa después y simplemente publicaron historias, ya sea para tener influencia o para poner celosos a sus novios, y nunca se fueron con los chicos. Apenas se le acercaron tampoco.

Mierda. Ojalá hubiera nacido unos años antes y no en 2005. La vida nocturna probablemente fuera diez veces más divertida. Estaba mirando a un imbécil de mi país que vive en Rusia y dijo que el juego de clubes sigue siendo enorme allí, que la proporción entre mujeres y hombres es excelente y que todos son atractivos y accesibles. Me pregunto si este sigue siendo el caso en otros lugares. Me imagino que es mucho más divertido traer un foid a casa desde un bar o club que desde Tinder.
The truth is that the PUA era must have been entertaining. Nor do I deny that I would have liked to go out with mystery, Nial, and roosh V to nightclubs and analyze their "game", even though I know it doesn't currently work and looks are everything.

I agree with all of this, our country is similar to Greece, at least the men here, the ones in the cities, are good looking. modern Greek men are subhuman asf, legit trucels

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
especially in third world countries such as Greece.
Life cost over there is so cheap that you literally drink alcohol instead of water every single day.
now i know you're really typing from the basement you utter retard lol

I agree with all of this, our country is similar to Greece, at least the men here, the ones in the cities, are good looking. modern Greek men are subhuman asf, legit trucels
is that why the MAJORITY of NON white girls say MED men , especially spanish and greek men are the most handsome? you low iq faggot?

now i know you're really typing from the basement you utter retard lol
Are you that brain dead? Eastern Europe is dirt poor. Life cost is cheap as fuck.

Try buying a house or flat in Paris and then come back at me telling me how Greece is expensive jfl

Fucking welfare neets

Are you that brain dead? Eastern Europe is dirt poor. Life cost is cheap as fuck.

Try buying a house or flat in Paris and then come back at me telling me how Greece is expensive jfl

Fucking welfare neets
compared to your non white "city" yes its cheap, but its NOT cheap at all , especially greece, and especially compared to pre 2010s.....EE is creeping up to west level prices meanwhile they have 5 times less wages
and in greece if u try to buy a house on an island or beautiful area its already almost 1 mil, therefore western prices....but greece is NOT even EE NOR even a 2nd world country btw lol

go back to being a fake chad kid :feelskek:

idk how forevergymcelling looks but drlooksmaxx is literally surgery and gymmaxed yet only had 1 non slay pull

its absolutely over it did not even begin for sub 7 men

compared to your non white "city" yes its cheap, but its NOT cheap at all , especially greece, and especially compared to pre 2010s.....EE is creeping up to west level prices meanwhile they have 5 times less wages
and in greece if u try to buy a house on an island or beautiful area its already almost 1 mil, therefore western prices....but greece is NOT even EE NOR even a 2nd world country btw lol

go back to being a fake chad kid :feelskek:
I’m speaking from a westerner perspective. Every single country in Eastern Europe is cheap for me. With the passive income that I have and the economy that you have it’s like being a billionaire jfl.
30K a month with a good lifestyle in the West is good but not that good.
30K a month in the East is a shit ton of money. And Greece is no exception, it is dirt poor.

idk nigga he just overall had lots of work done on his face to the point where his before and after is unrecognizable

I think hes still active on discord shoot him up