The rating section here is a spergfest

Lund ka code word hai..now ask who has got here lund ....???
Even ur language sounds disgusting. “Lund Lund Lund”. Nigga prob got that tech support accent too

Nigga its a good habit to learn as many languages as u can ...communication becomes easier ...
You have nice eye color.
Killer eyes bro:chad:

Even your curse words sound pathetic. :incel:
Ok here it is ....then go and die u asshole !!!!!...now does it look pathetic .??..just a translation of that line
Hlw yrs pls give rate .......????
Bobs pls I hev rupees 4 u mam
Yu guys can ony point out the negative aspects of the people ...have u ever thought y they have to go to these limits coz here there is a thick line between men and women specially in small cities...so guys become to isolated and they take the help of internet to tackle that thirst and lol most of the girls are like sluts in the west and are too open to anyone so guys like these take advantage of that other wise y would they aske them to send bobs and vegene pics coz most of ur women are like this ...lol

Last edited:
Autism has become an epidemic.

Nigga its a good habit to learn as many languages as u can ...communication becomes easier ...

Ok here it is ....then go and die u asshole !!!!!...now does it look pathetic .??..just a translation of that line

Yu guys can ony point out the negative aspects of the people ...have u ever thought y they have to go to these limits coz here there is a thick line between men and women specially in small cities...so guys become to isolated and they take the help of internet to tackle that thirst and lol most of the girls are like sluts in the west and are too open to anyone so guys like these take advantage of that other wise y would they aske them to send bobs and vegene pics coz most of ur women are like this ...lol
Just cuz a girl wears booty shorts doesn’t mean it’s a invitation to be a creep. That part I’m not even trolling or being funny about. There’s something wrong with ur head if u think otherwise. The girl wants attention, just not from u

Wtf i am not saying it about myself and i am not praising those guys coz most of the guys who say this are mostly ugly looking or are not able tontalk to girls directly ....dude u should visit india its changed now and girls alsonwear these clothes here....and they dont shy away...i am talking about most of the girls in the west do these type of thing which made people believe that they are all of sluty mentality like this nimpuchiks have over here that all indians ask for boobs and vagena pics ....so its the same kind of misconceptions from both sides ..although i know its not true

Just cuz a girl wears booty shorts doesn’t mean it’s a invitation to be a creep. That part I’m not even trolling or being funny about. There’s something wrong with ur head if u think otherwise. The girl wants attention, just not from u
Wojak sjw

• +1
Reactions: badromance