the REAL real truth about the UK

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
In the UK, the blackpill only applies to non curries, even some taller non curries are absolutely invisible to their looksmatch. Indian and Bangladeshi males are the preffered option to all women.

A lot of the time, non curries are even invisble to their OWN women, being in second place behind curries, or commonly in third place, with blacks occupying second place.

Sometimes non curries aren't even on the radar at all to white women, especially if they're educated and of a comfortable socioeconomic position.

If you're curry and incel in UK, you're either:
Below 5ft 5
Deformed
Non NT
Above 25% body fat
Bald without dimorphic skull

Or a combination of the above.

I've worked as a bouncer for a while at many venues, after leaving my ethnic collar job for miscellaneous reasons.

If you're curry, you have no reason to rot your Friday or weekends on here.

I've seen it all.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and fuxkdakikez
When you beat your dick too much, so you just laying with the your shriveled meat in your hand’s

IMG 1005

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior

In the UK, the blackpill only applies to non curries, even some taller non curries are absolutely invisible to their looksmatch. Indian and Bangladeshi males are the preffered option to all women.

A lot of the time, non curries are even invisble to their OWN women, being in second place behind curries, or commonly in third place, with blacks occupying second place.

Sometimes non curries aren't even on the radar at all to white women, especially if they're educated and of a comfortable socioeconomic position.

Below 5ft 5
Deformed
Non NT
Above 25% body fat

I've worked as a bouncer for a while at many venues, after leaving my ethnic collar job for miscellaneous reasons.

I've seen it all.

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Xtra

Below 5ft 5
Deformed
Non NT
Above 25% body fat

I've seen it all.
Below 5ft 5
Deformed
Non NT
Above 25% body fat

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
@Zizou

• JFL
Reactions: Zizou