The truth about the UK.

Not true, i had women begging me to fuck them on bumble Uk majority white girls bruh

In the UK, the blackpill only applies to ethnics (MENA, East Africa including Sudan, South, East and Central Asians), even some taller ethnics are absolutely invisible to their looksmatch. White and black males are the preffered option to all women.

A lot of the time, ethnics are even invisble to their OWN women, being in second place behind whites, or commonly in third place, with blacks occupying second place.

Sometimes ethnics aren't even on the radar at all to ethnic women, especially if they're educated and of a comfortable socioeconomic position.

If you're white and incel in UK, you're either:
Below 5ft 5
Deformed
Non NT
Above 25% body fat
Bald without dimorphic skull

Or a combination of the above.

I've worked as a bouncer for a while at many venues, after leaving my white collar job for miscellaneous reasons.

If you're white, you have no reason to rot your Friday or weekends on here.

I've seen it all.
Blacks aren’t jfl

Get out of Slavistan and see what the nightlife is like in Central London
There's plenty of pajeets here. No need to relocate to India.

• JFL
Reactions: Zizou
travisblackpill's series fucked alot of us up tbh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I have legit seen in clubs white NT pintrestmaxxed lefort 3 candidates making out out with htbs in clubs.
Tbf. Making out in clubs mean fuck all. I’ve done it a lot of times with women way better looking than me, they’ll dance with you make out, let you grope them and when the song is finished they’ll bounce to their friends or another guy. Hoes are gonna keep hoeing, but they’re not leaving the club to bounce on a niggas dick unfortunately.

Try this the next time you’re at work. Count the amount of man-women pairs leaving together. Even With boyfriends and girlfriends going clubbing together I will guarantee you the actual number less than 10%, maybe even lower than 5%. Women rarely go home with strangers from clubs where I live. They might text a random guy from a dating app on their way out, but the financial-loss to succes ratio from clubbing is genuinely abysmal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212
travisblackpill's series fucked alot of us up tbh
Miss that bloke so much.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, infini and AspiringMogger
No I mean, obviously. Pick the ones that give you the strongest iois
How do you approach? In a non-club / non-bar setting it's almost criminal offense tier nowadays.

I've never seen it happen irl. Guys are far too scared. All the PUA nonsense has faded in the last 10 years

Clubs don't really mean anything,I made a thread about a girl twerking on me in the club but in the end I didn't slay.Only thing that matters is slaying

Tbf. Making out in clubs mean fuck all. I’ve done it a lot of times with women way better looking than me, they’ll dance with you make out, let you grope them and when the song is finished they’ll bounce to their friends or another guy. Hoes are gonna keep hoeing, but they’re not leaving the club to bounce on a niggas dick unfortunately.

Try this the next time you’re at work. Count the amount of man-women pairs leaving together. Even With boyfriends and girlfriends going clubbing together I will guarantee you the actual number less than 10%, maybe even lower than 5%. Women rarely go home with strangers from clubs where I live. They might text a random guy from a dating app on their way out, but the financial-loss to succes ratio from clubbing is genuinely abysmal.
Just for you, I'll keep note and report back to you. However, I've seen girls buy a table, and just scroll hinge the whole night.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
How do you approach? In a non-club / non-bar setting it's almost criminal offense tier nowadays.

I've never seen it happen irl. Guys are far too scared. All the PUA nonsense has faded in the last 10 years
True, however if it's a clear cut ioi you have nothing to lose from approaching. I wish I got iois jfl

• +1
True, however if it's a clear cut ioi you have nothing to lose from approaching. I wish I got iois jfl
IOIs from randomers in the street ( an actual IOI not glances and people being friendly is rare) I don't think I've ever seen it happen. Women arent that low inhib.

You are med-passing iirc. You have halo for ethnics, especially MENA. You can get a gl MENA girl. I'd say you have a chance with gooks too, if that's you're fancy.

• Hmm...
IOIs from randomers in the street ( an actual IOI not glances and people being friendly is rare) I don't think I've ever seen it happen. Women arent that low inhib.

You are med-passing iirc. You have halo for ethnics, especially MENA. You can get a gl MENA girl. I'd say you have a chance with gooks too, if that's you're fancy.
You've seen my clean cut 6ft 3 chad friend, he gets prolonged stares and looks from women when he passes by women in the street. It's even MORE obvious when women pass in groups and their eyes are locked on him. iois aren't glances, or microexperssions. They go further than that.

I'm not attracted to East Asians tbh, only MENA, Latinas and Meds.

Last edited:
  • +1
You've seen my clean cut 6ft 3 chad friend, he gets prolonged stares and looks from women when he passes by women in the street. It's even MORE obvious when women pass in groups and their eyes are locked on him. iois aren't glances, or microexperssions. They go further than that.
Those 6'3 chads you're walking around aren't the norm. You're in central London that's the issue. It literally attracts the biggest chads from around the world.

Even then honestly I've never seen those types of IOIs. Women just don't do it unless they're drunk or in clubbing setting.
You should be able to get them tho.... Especially MENAS. Latinas? JFL do they even exist here?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zizou and Staceymaxxing
You should be fine, if your have coloured eyes. Aren't you married?
I am!!!! Just wondering as I don’t club these days

• Love it

Ethnic trait. I bet you just mean the white looking mena and Latina

• JFL
Below 5ft 5
Deformed
Non NT
Above 25% body fat
You described 90% of people in the uk

In the UK, the blackpill only applies to ethnics (MENA, East Africa including Sudan, South, East and Central Asians), even some taller ethnics are absolutely invisible to their looksmatch. White and black males are the preffered option to all women.

A lot of the time, ethnics are even invisble to their OWN women, being in second place behind whites, or commonly in third place, with blacks occupying second place.

Sometimes ethnics aren't even on the radar at all to ethnic women, especially if they're educated and of a comfortable socioeconomic position.

Below 5ft 5
Deformed
Non NT
Above 25% body fat

Or a combination of the above.

I've worked as a bouncer for a while at many venues, after leaving my white collar job for miscellaneous reasons.

If you're white, you have no reason to rot your Friday or weekends on here.

I've seen it all.

Explain this

Depends they have to be NT and dripped out. Can't look weak.
I’ve rarely seen a nigger with a white woman in the uk. It’s Mainly white women that grew up in cities and got niggerfied. Most nigs go for ethnics.

I’ve rarely seen a nigger with a white woman in the uk. It’s Mainly white women that grew up in cities and got niggerfied. Most nigs go for ethnics.
By ethnics do you mean curry /MENA? I never see that either. I see more blacks with whites than ethnics.

By ethnics do you mean curry /MENA? I never see that either. I see more blacks with whites than ethnics.
I mean ethnics as anything non white across the board. Idk what mena means but you’ll probably seem them with white passing Turks and North Africans because they all flock to cities with the niggers. I highly doubt you see germanic women with blacks.

• +1
Ethnic trait. I bet you just mean the white looking mena and Latina
Jfl No he is balkan but Alpind looking french/german with slayer eye area and development

Those 6'3 chads you're walking around aren't the norm. You're in central London that's the issue. It literally attracts the biggest chads from around the world.

Even then honestly I've never seen those types of IOIs. Women just don't do it unless they're drunk or in clubbing setting.

You should be able to get them tho.... Especially MENAS. Latinas? JFL do they even exist here?
There are plenty of Latin Americans here from Brazil/Colombia especially just across the river thames in south London. But when they come to Central London, people just assume they're mena

I never claimed that however, there are plenty in Soho/Central. Blacks go for anything tbh and then try to get their own, if the night ends dry.

There are plenty of Latin Americans here from Brazil/Colombia especially just across the river thames in south London. But when they come to Central London, people just assume they're mena
I rarely see them unless they're tourists. Are they FOBs or born and raised here? The ones I see are FOVAS.

Just for you, I'll keep note and report back to you. However, I've seen girls buy a table, and just scroll hinge the whole night.
My point Exactly. Women going to clubs dont consider making out as something intimate. They’re whores. MTN’s are allowed to make out but they are not fucking

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Zizou
White and black males are the preffered option to all women.
The only black males that are "preffered" are the ones that are Roadman/Thugmaxxed. If you're black and not a roadman, then it is over for you. Not even Sheboons want you.

How can you kiss foid in CLUB setting? Her mouth have kissed other guys if not swallowed cum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Zizou