The truth about the UK.

Zizou

Zizou

Bronze
In the UK, the blackpill only applies to ethnics (MENA, East Africa including Sudan, South, East and Central Asians), even some taller ethnics are absolutely invisible to their looksmatch. White and black males are the preffered option to all women.

A lot of the time, ethnics are even invisble to their OWN women, being in second place behind whites, or commonly in third place, with blacks occupying second place.

Sometimes ethnics aren't even on the radar at all to ethnic women, especially if they're educated and of a comfortable socioeconomic position.

If you're white and incel in UK, you're either:
Below 5ft 5
Deformed
Non NT
Above 25% body fat
Bald without dimorphic skull

Or a combination of the above.

I've worked as a bouncer for a while at many venues, after leaving my white collar job for miscellaneous reasons.

If you're white, you have no reason to rot your Friday or weekends on here.

I've seen it all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, deepfuckingvalue, AspiringMogger and 10 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
facts

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Ethnik cope. Sub 5 = over, simple as. UK slags are the sluttiest and most ladder climbing whores in the world

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, St.TikTokcel, mogger10 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and fuxkdakikez
IMG 1005

Jfl why was there another exact thread posted like this
Butterfly effect type shit innit

Ethnik cope. Sub 5 = over, simple as. UK slags are the sluttiest and most ladder climbing whores in the world
how is this ethnic cope, he's literally making a point highlighting how its over for ethnics lmao

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ascension, Zizou and 1 other person
Out of the thousands of curries I met, the amount who ascended with another race I can count with my fingers - one of them my own brother jfl. One reason is because curry women mog tf out of curry men in education and wealth. Curry women always get a nod ahead of curry men.

I would say Somalis are an exception to BBC halo tbh. They are just as much incel as us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, fuxkdakikez and Zizou
how is this ethnic cope, he's literally making a point highlighting how its over for ethnics lmao
Because it's mostly ethnicels who believe whites have to legit be 5'3 deformed aliens to be incel. It's not really that racially imbalanced IRL if sub 5

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, St.TikTokcel, mogger10 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Razoff
Out of the thousands of curries I met, the amount who ascended with another race I can count with my fingers - one of them my own brother jfl. One reason is because curry women mog tf out of curry men in education and wealth. Curry women always get a nod ahead of curry men.
I always see curry women with white british men lmao brutal (theyre usually indian as oppose to pakistani or bengali for obvious reasons), for some reason it makes me seethe despite not being curry
I would say Somalis are an exception to BBC halo tbh. They are just as much incel as us.
They're usually subhuman unfortunately

In the UK, the blackpill only applies to ethnics (MENA, East Africa including Sudan, South, East and Central Asians), even some taller ethnics are absolutely invisible to their looksmatch. White and black males are the preffered option to all women.
absolute cope. i live in the uk and every time i see an ethnic woman shes with some short ugly idiot who is her race, not with a white guy. keep blaming whitey for your lack of dating success lmao

absolute cope. i live in the uk and every time i see an ethnic woman shes with some short ugly idiot who is her race, not with a white guy. keep blaming whitey for your lack of dating success lmao
:lul: :lul: :lul: I guarantee you she was over 30, who cares? She was Maher only in her youth.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and AspiringMogger
are u white urself

I always see curry women with white british men lmao brutal (theyre usually indian as oppose to pakistani or bengali for obvious reasons),
The less religious = the more BWC

Just take a look at Turks and Iranians. Biggest whores. UK curries are extremely religious compared to other ethnics in the West This is something pakis like @kwacker777 living in Canada will never understand.
for some reason it makes me seethe despite not being curry
Said no one ever.
They're usually subhuman unfortunately
That's the answer. @Piratecel

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
when i go to the UK i’ll turn it into my own playground

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Staceymaxxing, AspiringMogger and 3 others
Because it's mostly ethnicels who believe whites have to legit be 5'3 deformed aliens to be incel. It's not really that racially imbalanced IRL if sub 5
I have legit seen in clubs white NT pintrestmaxxed lefort 3 candidates making out out with htbs in clubs.

• +1
The less religious = the more BWC
this is the main reason irreligousness rising in the middle east worries me lmao
Just take a look at Turks and Iranians. Biggest whores. UK curries are extremely religious compared to other ethnics in the West This is something pakis like @kwacker777 living in Canada will never understand.
ik they need to be stoned asap, i was listening to an arab athiest feminist cuck talking about the misogyny in the arab world and ranting and complaining about how muh 'in our societies the men feel ownership over the womens bodies and that they should b efree' fuck that cuck he wants our men to be incel. Hope he gets murdered.
Said no one ever.
?
That's the answer. @Piratecel

White = volcel in the UK

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, try2beme and GabachoCopium
this is the main reason irreligousness rising in the middle east worries me lmao
ik they need to be stoned asap, i was listening to an arab athiest feminist cuck talking about the misogyny in the arab world and ranting and complaining about how muh 'in our societies the men feel ownership over the womens bodies and that they should b efree' fuck that cuck he wants our men to be incel. Hope he gets murdered.
Send link of the cuck.
No one ever says they want to be curry. We are hated everywhere. Makes me happy tbh. I love upsetting people with my existence.

• So Sad
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Send link of the cuck.
The faggot was speaking in arabic you won't understand
No one ever says they want to be curry. We are hated everywhere. Makes me happy tbh. I love upsetting people with my existence.
I don't understand,how does me saying 'despite me not being curry it makes me seethe' imply that i'm saying people want to be curry?? Did you misread what i said??

Anyways, on a more serious not. This actuallly made me sad to hear jfl I know u self depricate quite alot in a joking manner but for some reason i sensed some real disheartenment behind this comment, makes me wanna give you a hug as gay as that sounds lol.

Take this hug bhai, it'll be okay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger, SecularIslamist and Zizou

I don't understand,how does me saying 'despite me not being curry it makes me seethe' imply that i'm saying people want to be curry?? Did you misread what i said??

Anyways, on a more serious not. This actuallly made me sad to hear jfl I know u self depricate quite alot in a joking manner but for some reason i sensed some real disheartenment behind this comment, makes me wanna give you a hug as gay as that sounds lol.

You probably seethe because it's a BP right in front of you playing out.

• +1

Oh misunderstood you.

I'm just joking bhai don't take everything I say seriously here. I'm actually a quite a fortunate curry. The thing is many people are in a far worse situation than me, but they cope better than me rather than rotting on this mental asylum 24/7.

• +1
Jbw is law as an ethnic ur held to a much higher standard

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons, Ricky212 and yeeyeeslayer
Send link of the cuck.

I know we act unfazed by racism on here, but it gets to me too sometimes bhai i won't even lie to you.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
:lul: :lul: :lul: I guarantee you she was over 30, who cares? She was Maher only in her youth.
im talking about all couples including young 13-25 year old couples. i cant remember ever seeing an ethnic woman with white guy

• JFL
Reactions: Zizou

A lot of the time, ethnics are even invisble to their OWN women, being in second place behind whites, or commonly in third place, with blacks occupying second place.

Sometimes ethnics aren't even on the radar at all to ethnic women, especially if they're educated and of a comfortable socioeconomic position.

Below 5ft 5
Deformed
Non NT
Above 25% body fat

I've worked as a bouncer for a while at many venues, after leaving my white collar job for miscellaneous reasons.

I've seen it all.
Can confirm

I must be deformed

im talking about all couples including young 13-25 year old couples. i cant remember ever seeing an ethnic woman with white guy
i've seen a quite a few indian women, british man ones

Go out for a weekend, and see who WESTERN BORN ethnic women are clubbing with. Many of them enter the club with their entourage of white guys and girls, where they make up 1 or 2 of the members.

Go out for a weekend, and see who WESTERN BORN ethnic women are clubbing with. Many of them enter the club with their entourage of white guys and girls, where they make up 1 or 2 of the members.
ethnic women dont even go to clubs retard ive been to clubs its 99.9% white in there
keep spewing your kike lies, jbw is fantasy cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212 and Zizou
ethnic women dont even go to clubs retard ive been to clubs its 99.9% white in there
Lmao where do you live

• JFL
Bro, ethnic women are clubbing every fucking week. Women are indifferent in their sexual selection, it's binary. Whites are light years ahead of ethnics in pretty much every metric.

Below 5ft 5
Deformed
Non NT
Above 25% body fat

I've seen it all.
What about me

Bro, ethnic women are clubbing every fucking week. Women are indifferent in their sexual selection, it's binary. Whites are light years ahead of ethnics in pretty much every metric.
ok? obviously whites are smarter than ethnics. doesn't mean ethnic women prefer whites

ok? obviously whites are smarter than ethnics. doesn't mean ethnic women prefer whites
Not just smarter, on average they are:

Taller
More forward grown
Dimorphic
Better colouring
Wealthier
Socially adjusted
Bigger friend groups
Respected
Media halo

Ethnics get mogged in every single way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Ricky212
Not just smarter, on average they are:

Taller
More forward grown
Dimorphic
Better colouring
Wealthier
Socially adjusted
Bigger friend groups
Respected
Media halo

Ethnics get mogged in every single way
and ethnic women still dont go for white guys like you claim

• Hmm...
and ethnic women still dont go for white guys like you claim
They do, most of the time they get cucked by white girls though, for ltr. Usually, they're used as a ons.

• +1
I'm incel here and don't match your criteria

Muh jbw

• JFL