the REAL reason why african americans are so aggressive

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Less than 2% of Americans owned slaves; 45% of Jewish Americans owned them.

so a ton of em have jewish ancestry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit, hiwasuwor and 10 others
Nah, it's because they're angry for being slaves.

Maybe they should take out their fury on their racial colleagues from Africa who sold them for 2 pesos.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
They have no thought process regarding consequences of actions. I guess this is what happens when they don't need to plan for seasonal changes living in the jungle 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, ElTruecel, WeiWei and 3 others
Genes. MAO-A. Look it up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, HTN_Mentalcel, ElTruecel and 2 others
Genes. MAO-A. Look it up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah, noodlelover and 1 other person
jungle brain

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
A significant portion of our slaves came from Nigeria, which has one of the highest per capita murder rates of any African country.

We literally, enslaved the most violent people in Africa, and then let them go free in our country.

(Then there's other countries like Gambia where some slaves came from, that don't even track murder rates.)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, smallman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
20% euro ancestry is the answer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, smallman, murdah and 1 other person
A significant portion of our slaves came from Nigeria, which has one of the highest per capita murder rates of any African country.

We literally, enslaved the most violent people in Africa, and then let them go free in our country.

(Then there's other countries like Gambia where some slaves came from, that don't even track murder rates.)
rlly? i wouldve thought nigeria had the least murder. the nigerians that come to the uk tend to do well in terms of school and money

why is it that nigeria has the most murder rates? or is it just genetic

• +1
Reactions: murdah and noodlelover
rlly? i wouldve thought nigeria had the least murder. the nigerians that come to the uk tend to do well in terms of school and money
Map of countries by intentional homicide rate 2006  2018

These are murder rates per 100K. Red is the maximum murder rate, which is more than 20 per 100K. Nigeria is that red country on the middle inner corner of the African continent. Grey means, no data.

Nigerian murder rates are rapidly declining. In 2016 it was 33 per 100K, and in 2019 it was 22 per 100K.

Also the Nigerians that come to the U.K. are likely more educated, and upper class.

Fun fact about Nigeria. It's a sex tourist location for British Grannies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel and murdah
Also, I should mention. There's MANY factors at play.

In the 80s the Private Prison Industry funded the growth of the primarily African rap industry, to make black American culture more violent, so they could fill more prison cells for profit.

If you look at how fast Nigeria's murder rate is changing, it's proof that culture can have a huge effect on violence levels. So effects like this play a big role, as well as the latest changes of defunding police departments and letting criminals go free, in minority neighborhoods.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, STAMPEDE, panjeet currycel and 2 others
defunding police departments and letting criminals go free, in minority neighborhoods.
this lowers crime?

Also, I should mention. There's MANY factors at play.

In the 80s the Private Prison Industry funded the growth of the primarily African rap industry, to make black American culture more violent, so they could fill more prison cells for profit.
is this america or nigeria u talking about. america i assume but at first i thought u meant nigeria

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
this lowers crime?

is this america or nigeria u talking about. america i assume but at first i thought u meant nigeria
That post was all about the U.S. The private prison industry in the U.S. has funded the growth of the Rap industry.

It's why there's been so much political push to abolish private prisons. You don't want rich millionaires, with a financial incentive to increase crime rates.

At least some states like California and Nevada have abolished private prisons in the last decade.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah
View attachment 2901650
These are murder rates per 100K. Red is the maximum murder rate, which is more than 20 per 100K. Nigeria is that red country on the middle inner corner of the African continent. Grey means, no data.

Nigerian murder rates are rapidly declining. In 2016 it was 33 per 100K, and in 2019 it was 22 per 100K.

Also the Nigerians that come to the U.K. are likely more educated, and upper class.

Fun fact about Nigeria. It's a sex tourist location for British Grannies.

Nigerians and Africans in Europe as a whole are not of the gentry class. Sure in the USA ethnics and Africans are usually upper class but in Europe we get the Low class and at most middle class peasants

• +1
Reactions: murdah and noodlelover
That post was all about the U.S. The private prison industry in the U.S. has funded the growth of the Rap industry.

It's why there's been so much political push to abolish private prisons. You don't want rich millionaires, with a financial incentive to increase crime rates.

At least some states like California and Nevada have abolished private prisons in the last decade.
cant believe private prisons are even a thing ngl

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Nigerians and Africans in Europe as a whole are not of the gentry class. Sure in the USA ethnics and Africans are usually upper class but in Europe we get the Low class and at most middle class peasants
At least more educated, and more driven.

Immigrants tend to be hard working, and determined to succeed, and they raise better children usually. Because most people aren't going to choose to immigrate to another country.

They also can't if they have a criminal record, in many cases.

At least more educated, and more driven.

Immigrants tend to be hard working, and determined to succeed, and they raise better children usually. Because most people aren't going to choose to immigrate to another country.

They also can't if they have a criminal record, in many cases.
y

They have no thought process regarding consequences of actions. I guess this is what happens when they don't need to plan for seasonal changes living in the jungle 🤷‍♂️
No, it's lack of consequences. If every white person attacked for calling them niggers - which they are - brutally fucked them up for even trying to kill them over a word, they wouldn't be doing what they've been doing to white people for tens of years. But alas, american whites are cucked, there's no hope. Must be the jews idk:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, panjeet currycel and Hardrada
No, it's lack of consequences. If every white person attacked for calling them niggers - which they are - brutally fucked them up for even trying to kill them over a word, they wouldn't be doing what they've been doing to white people for tens of years. But alas, american whites are cucked, there's no hope. Must be the jews idk:ogre:
I read a study about a certain part of the brain that would relate to long term planning and africans had a large deficit in that area. The conclusion was that they never had to long term plan for winters like people in other countries. It made alot of sense.
I do not remember anymore about the study, research it if you don't believe me, I'm sure you'll find it

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
I read a study about a certain part of the brain that would relate to long term planning and africans had a large deficit in that area. The conclusion was that they never had to long term plan for winters like people in other countries. It made alot of sense.
I do not remember anymore about the study, research it if you don't believe me, I'm sure you'll find it
That makes sense

That makes sense
It’s called cold winter theory JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
The real answers to this question:

1.) No consequences for their actions especially in the cucked white nations: Cops can't touch them as the media attack dogs qill destroy cops lives for doing their jobs. This is qhy the black Harvard professor that thought blacks ere physically assaulted and killed more than whites but it was the exact opposite (2000-2015 statistics). So the whites are being murdered by Cops at a higher percentage than blacks yet blacks commit a majority of the crimes per capita. The media only shows when it's the cops killing a black and automatically say it's due to racism and paint a picture to make it appear the black was an innocent teen just out to get skittles while the evil white man is out trying to randomly kill niggers due to muah racism. All the cases portrayed by the media where a black was killed by a cop, they lied about every single case. So now the cops allow these monkeys to murder, rape, steal, kill, assault and there's no consequences anymore as the media protects the nigger race. Any white man that points this out is vilified. Shit BLM destroyed billions of dollars of businesses yet gained nearly a billion dollars from Edomite businesses.

2.) Low IQ's (85 and below and the more nigger in their blood the lower the IQ). The average black African IQ is 70. My guess is the American IQ is higher due to the combination of environment and having 24% of white/Jewish genetics. I found it interesting that the studies didn't include the Edomites in the DNA analysis and just said white or European. Yet the slave ships were all or mostly Jewish and the vast majority of the slave owners were Jewish. Then I seen that the Jewish websites then used these studies to further blame the slave trade on the whites. The logical conclusion is a decent percentage of that 24% was Jewish but they hide that shit. With that being said since they've been here for hundreds of years and the majority race is white, I'd expect

3.) Below average impulse control. Blacks on average exhibit higher compulsivity scores and decision-making decrements when an emotion is induced from an external stimuli.

4.) Nothing to lose mentality: The black males have vastly higher rates of having no father or not having a family of their own (bastard children don't count). They have the highest poverty rates also. So this combination of having no family or resources to lose well they're more apt to act on impulse since they're not going to lose much other than their freedom. They would rather kill someone than keep their freedom in many cases if their emotions are induced enough. I would bet if a white just yells at a random black dude and calls him a lazy monkey nigger. My guess is that nigger is going to attempt to kill that guy.

5.) Long term planning: Blacks are very inept in this area. This is probably why they're not really thriving in the investor field.

Myths for their aggressiveness/high crime rates:

1.) Racism: This is debunked because no matter what country you go to, they'll have high crime rates so unless blacks are racist against blacks I'd say this is the biggest myth of all. Most of their aggression comes out against other blacks.

2.) Higher levels of Testosterone. At one point I believed that but in America this is a myth as black are actually last place in males for T levels by race. Now in Africa they have vastly higher levels of T if the countries are moderately equivalent for wealth and resources.

3.) It's just a stereotype created by racist white people. Yes, I'm not kidding this is another excuse for the blacks.

Bonus:

These are the other potential excuses low IQ blacks will probably use:

1.) They'll blame it on the white DNA in their blood. Yet across the board whites have lower rates of crime than blacks, always have and always will.
2.) Unable to get a job, and they'll blame this on the "racist white man."
3.) Any other possible way they can not take accountability for their actions and blame it on anything else but themselves.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and panjeet currycel
It’s called cold winter theory JFL.
Is this similar to IQ's and geographic location? Those of the same race that live in northern locations have higher IQ's than those in southern. For example the Natives that live in the artic have a 91 average IQ and those in the southern location have an 86 average IQ.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel