Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Most of us can and will ascend with the the right surgeries and activities

Most can reach normie tier and get a 30 yo used up roastie

But thats not what life is about

Life is about slaying in your early teen years

That is the true Blackpill ....

You wont get your prime years back ever again and you can do nothing to improve your looks=life in your early teens

Just be first is legit

The first teenage love will always be most important

If youre not BORN CHAD its over

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, National Rodgerism, Deleted member 616 and 8 others
my father fucked up everything for me by making me fat, even if i am goodlooking under all this bloat it doesnt matter

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2846, CopingCel and 2 others

You wont get your prime years back ever again and you can do nothing to improve your looks=life in your early teens

Just be first is legit

No. Chico got married and had kids at 21.

I don't agree with OP but Chico still tried to get with chicks after getting married.
Proof? Chico is a good and loyal man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Don't looksmax and leave then. 2 years dictate your whole life? Sounds like a subhuman cope.
Proof? Chico is a good and loyal man
He said in a video he slept with 3 girls in 1 day

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Don't looksmax and leave then. 2 years dictate your whole life? Sounds like a subhuman cope.

BEFORE getting married

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and crosshold
How hard and what are the effects of loosing your virginity at layer stage of Life (let's say 24-25+)?

I still support looksmaxxing bit that doesnt change the fact that you wont get the years of lost early teenage love back ever again if you were ugly

How hard and what are the effects of loosing your virginity at layer stage of Life (let's say 24-25+)?
25 is kind of late. I think past 21 when you're in college means it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and BigBoy
I still support looksmaxxing bit that doesnt change the fact that you wont get the years of lost early teenage love back ever again if you were ugly
Get back what? What is there to get back? Muh innocent jb love? It's not eternal and everyone grows out of "early teen love". Ngl you seem borderline retarded.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, BigBoy and Nosecel9000
25 is kind of late. I think past 21 when you're in college means it's over.
BfxmjJp

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 275, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Teenage love is EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Someone made a thread talking about how he went around NYC and tried to fuck anything with a living pulse.
yea before he got married

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Hence my username

• +1
So I assume if OP doesnt experience it, he'll rope in his early twenties? He says life is about teenage love.

• +1
Get back what? What is there to get back? Muh innocent jb love? It's not eternal and everyone grows out of "early teen love". Ngl you seem borderline retarded.
cope

Nothing is eternal lmao. Saying jb teenage love isn't worth much because it doesn't last long is a depressed nihilist point of view you could apply to anything in life.

Fact is that people experience emotion much stronger when they are young. Teenage love therefore leaves a much bigger mark in a person's memory than love later in life, affecting one's view on the world, emotional development and how one's personality is shaped.

• +1
Nothing is eternal lmao. Saying jb teenage love isn't worth much because it doesn't last long is a depressed nihilist point of view you could apply to anything in life.

Fact is that people experience emotion much stronger when they are young. Teenage love therefore leaves a much bigger mark in a person's memory than love later in life, affecting one's view on the world, emotional development and how one's personality is shaped.
Legit

No Teenage Love = bad development

The three-hundred and twenty-eighth time we've has this

Welcome one again to looksmax.me, where love doesn't exist but young love is the best thing in life

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy and Bewusst
How many threads about the same exact topic did you make OP?

Just be first is legit

Agree, but don't care, I've decided long before that my current life and its trajectory it's not worth living. Either I will live the life of a genetically superior male, even for a few years, or I'll die trying.