The reason they call incels racist

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
Normies often say incels are crazy right wing white supremacist gamers but they ignore the fact that there are a lot of ethnics in the blackpill community. Whitecels are the most likely to be fakecels or they can atleast geomax if they are sub 5. There are whitecels and there are ethnic chads but I just find it funny how they try to portray incels as a white group so they can dismiss incels problems. Being incel is like being black in 1960. Not only you can’t get pussy but you get blamed and gas lighted for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 28541, kebab and 2 others
They are though.

Lookism is inherently objectively racist.

Ethnics here are all self hating aryan wannabes. They are right wing racists.

Only the blacks you could argue aren’t. But even they are self hating if sub-tyrone

Racism is nature according the ideologies in most incel spheres.

“Subhuman” is literally derived from Nazi ideology.

Lookism is eugenicist. Or make it till you fake it conformism to eugenicist nature of reality.

You have a very superficial grasp of the ideology here. You are an imbecile. An idiot.

@alpha_provider

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, WanderingBurro, Zonar and 4 others
They are though.

Only the blacks you could argue aren’t. But even they are self hating if sub-tyrone
>don’t be bluepilled left cuck >self hating

but true most ethnics are self hating here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, kebab, 1966Ford and 2 others
>don’t be bluepilled left cuck >self hating

but true most ethnics are self hating here
You are 6’5? What are you doing on this site? Tallcels are fakecels by default. Height > face

Normies often say incels are right wing white supremacist gamers
Because they are? Even the ethnics are lol.

You have some catching up to do mayne

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and chosen-one
I just find it funny how they try to portray incels as a white group so they can dismiss incels problems.
Bro, every dissident rw space is majority white wtf are you on about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing and incelmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, mulattomaxxing, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
It's just assholes and cunts being assholes and cunts but in today's world, anyone can make money from it and not have to be a comedian, talk show host, mainstream media jagoff, or radio DJ. \

Mocking others are as old as cum and squirt. Calling you Incels is the same as calling a free-minded woman a no-good piece of shit whore. Or calling a Jew, a cursed demon. Or me, a skitzo AI program gone rogue.

I tried to delete my account like 4 times but browsing this forum is the first time I’ve laughed in a while, normies just aren’t funny.

I don’t have a problem with women at all where I am in the city but also I’m lowkey trying to moneymaxx too

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
it's because these morons have no independent thinking ability, and they've been taught that muh white supremacy, muh systemic racism is the source of all the problems in the country. these are the same retards who will attribute global warming to capitalism. essentially what the media and academic institutions have done is given the unwashed masses a boogeyman to go after or be scared of, so anything that they don't understand automatically gets put into these neat little preexisting categories in their mind.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
They are though.

Lookism is eugenicist. Or make it till you fake it conformism to eugenicist nature of reality.

You have a very superficial grasp of the ideology here. You are an imbecile. An idiot.

@alpha_provider
you have no clue what racism actually looks like. shitposting on incel forums=/=racism

Normies often say incels are crazy right wing white supremacist gamers but they ignore the fact that there are a lot of ethnics in the blackpill community. Whitecels are the most likely to be fakecels or they can atleast geomax if they are sub 5. There are whitecels and there are ethnic chads but I just find it funny how they try to portray incels as a white group so they can dismiss incels problems. Being incel is like being black in 1960. Not only you can’t get pussy but you get blamed and gas lighted for it.
They are

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
They are though.

@alpha_provider

And yet, how is any of this wrong. Normies say incels are racist in the sense that its a supposed white forum and then ethnics arent welcome, when in reality the forum is literally 50% ethnic and pretty much every white dude here knows the reason why its over for us ethnics lol. The so called racist white dudes whom we interact with here on a daily basis know us better than some retarded soymouth inceltear redditor that has probably never talked to an ethnic incel in their entire lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and radicalrationalist
I mean a lot of the forums talk about how much they hate “niggers” & how we’re all thugs & criminals lol so I can see where that comes from also not to mention the fact that Indians get shitted on from Both black & whites. So I see why we get that rep instead of just acknowledging that race plays a huge part in looks it turned into subhuman friendly fire because “At least I’m white” despite being subhuman. A white normie will say some racist shit & I could see why he’d feel that way but a white inkie who couldn’t even match their low tier normie white brothers are pathetic. I acknowledge their are differences in the races btw.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora