The reason why some LTN's are able to be perceived as Attractive

L

lilxder2

Mistral
Is because they mastered the art of visualization and they imagine themselves in relationships with these beautiful girls etc. to a point where they create a chad aura (aura is more powerful than looks or anything else)

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, !MagicMan777, whitegymmax and 1 other person
This is very hidden and secrer esoteric knowledge, consider yourself lucky if you stumbled upon this

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
or their not ltn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Mr. President
Just manifest bro

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Do you mean the "law of attraction" type of stuff? I'm not sure, man, there is plenty of people who imagine being rich and/or Chad, dayreaming daily to the point of delusions, but ut doesn't seem to help them. I know that in certain new age like teachings there is a rule that you have to visualize but not wish something. But honestly, that all seems to be cope in a face of randomness and uncertainity of life.

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and lilxder2
RDT 20231117 0026092012168335087912539

This is the exact same reason why this LTB marylin monrose was able to rise to stardom and be perceived as attractive despite

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Do you mean the "law of attraction" type of stuff? I'm not sure, man, there is plenty of people who imagine being rich and/or Chad, dayreaming daily to the point of delusions, but ut doesn't seem to help them. I know that in certain new age like teachings there is a rule that you have to visualize but not wish something. But honestly, that all seems to be cope in a face of randomness and uncertainity of life.
I can personally attest that it works for me as it has worked in several cases so far, tho it is very nuanced and cant be compared to daydreaming.
The way I view it is that you have to get your brain (or soul) into a certain state of being and the universe will somehow create a way for you to get to that state of reality in which you are already mentally living with your soul.
But you probably wont just win a billion dollars out of thin air, it is more like you will notice certain coincidences in your daily life happening that open up doors which were locked before and if you trust the process, work accordingly and take action it will work out

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Its not even that new agey of a concept tbh, arguebly even the bible talks about this concept and literally every successful person in hollywood uses it even if they dont publicly admit it or even know they use it.
Michael jackson even believed in subliminals I'm not joking :lul:

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and drimprovement
you will notice certain coincidences in your daily life happening that open up doors which were locked before and if you trust the process, work accordingly and take action it will work out
I wonder if 2 people "set their minds" to the opposite goals, who will win in the end.

• +1
Is because they mastered the art of visualization and they imagine themselves in relationships with these beautiful girls etc. to a point where they create a chad aura (aura is more powerful than looks or anything else)
I will give you the bod

I wonder if 2 people "set their minds" to the opposite goals, who will win in the end.
Dont take my word for it but according to neville goddard (the guy who i learned this whole concept from) both will reach their goal tho it might happen in an unpredictable way,

Lets do an experiment where we both visualize dating adriana lima and see what the universe will do

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777
this is unironically true but any type of advice containing subliminals or placebos or visualizations will never be accepted by most people ever because for them to work you need to believe they will work, so obviously skeptical people on here will try it out then see no results and say its bologna

• +1