The Relativity Factor - Possibly Greatest Breakthrough Theory Ever

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
The Relativity Factor - attraction is relevant.

Example 1

We can look at 'the ugly friend' photo method. This is when girls take photos with their ugly friends, thus making them seem hotter. If a 7/10 girl is in a photo with a bunch of 3/10 girls, you're gonna think 'wow she's hot', even though she's just a 7/10. Now if that same 7/10 girl were put in a group photo of 9/10+ girls, we wouldn't even LOOK at her anymore. It's relative.

Example 2

SEAmaxxing: Why do ugly white dudes go from incel in the West to getting Chadlite results in SEA? The relativity factor - they are hotter than everyone else in SEA who are dark skinned Asian and short. It's relative.

My Theory

Since attractiveness is relevant, we can create our own illusion of increased attractiveness. Here's how:

When you first meet a girl, you want to look like SHIT, and act shy and beta. Make yourself a stereotypical incel around her. You want to create a super low baseline impression.

Next week, come back, this time fully fashionmaxxed, groommaxxed, and alphaconfidencemaxxed. Go up to her with your completely new hot appearance, look her in directly in the eyes, and say 'What's up Stacy' in a super chill, NT tone.

Now you may only be a 6/10 looksmaxxed, but since your BASELINE impression was 1/10, your relative attractiveness has SKYROCKETED. The girl will now be SHOCKED at your transformation both appearance-wise and confidence-wise.

Some great examples are obese guys who finally get down to like 10% bf. These guys faces aren't Chad tier objectively, but they look so much better than a 400ib face that they seem 'hot' now. But if you were to never see their fat before photo, you would call their face average.

It's all relative.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 470, Bluepill and 2 others
Autism incarnate

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, mojopin, dodt and 6 others
I’m deadass doing that next week cuz I got a haircut planned for Saturday. Good thread

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Just be a mog machine theory

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
When you first meet a girl, you want to look like SHIT, and act shy and beta. Make yourself a stereotypical incel around her. You want to create a super low baseline impression.
Yea and that's the last you will ever see from that girl :feelskek:
Just ruin all your chances from the get-go theory:feelsokman: works every time:feelskek:
How to get ostracized and have ppl gossip about how shit tier you are 101 :feelsokman: works every time :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, mojopin, fobos and 2 others
This reminds me of those teen rom com movies.
Where this nerdy looking girl has a crush on a school jock.
She tries to approach but gets humiliated because she's weird and ugly.
But then things happen and she gets a makeover shown in a montage.
Then on a very public gathering she reveals her new self.
People are standing around gawking around and thinking, "who is she?!"
The jock gets to know her amazing personality and they end up together.

:feelsthink::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 656 and 4 others

I remember watching some show on netflix where they mocked that trope, it wen't like the jock was reluctant to date the nerdy girl, but than he realized she had a vagina. I fucking loled im not even paraphrasing last part the narrator said it like that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Lol gonna try this and I believe this works. Especially in uni. Thanks, lol.

U think this is legit with heightmaxing too?

Last edited:
Congradulations.

Big is big, only if its next to something small, and not next to something nigger.

What a revelation.

Congradulations.

Big is big, only if its next to something small, and not next to something nigger.

What a revelation.
:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow:
I laughed at it way more than i should have.:feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 147
Op have been watching too much movies

This is 100% true the normies here do it by going with ugly friend to a bar so they look chad in comparison
both men and women do it all the time but it's low morale thing to do for cucks I recommend against it unless it happen somehow spontaneously without intent.

step 1
Make friends with ugly incels with acne and who is shorter then you

Step 2
always take pictures with them

step3
get haloed by your friend contrast to you to the moon and back

step 4
kys for being faggot social bully

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
This some bullshit

Next week, come back, this time fully fashionmaxxed, groommaxxed, and alphaconfidencemaxxed. Go up to her with your completely new hot appearance, look her in directly in the eyes, and say 'What's up Stacy' in a super chill, NT tone.
sorry man, but this is just DUMB
recently I started attending an improv course and there is like one attractive girl there really, and I can assume I'm the most attractive guy because all the guys are like 40yo, subhuman or shorter than the girl
I dressed the best I could for the first class, the girl looked crappy
for the second class she came well dressed etc. and was giving me looks and combed her hair with her hand a lot
ALWAYS give the best impression you kurwa can bro
and RELATIVITY work, cause I was the most attractive in this particular room... in another room she would neglect me

• +1
Reactions: JovanD
Yea and that's the last you will ever see from that girl :feelskek:
Just ruin all your chances from the get-go theory:feelsokman: works every time:feelskek:
How to get ostracized and have ppl gossip about how shit tier you are 101 :feelsokman: works every time :feelskek:
Guess you didn't read the part where you come back as a new man.

It does work. Don't listen to these retards doubting this method. Improving 1/10 to a 5/10 is a 500% increase in attractiveness, and will trigger people's brains to see you as more attractive.
sorry man, but this is just DUMB
recently I started attending an improv course and there is like one attractive girl there really, and I can assume I'm the most attractive guy because all the guys are like 40yo, subhuman or shorter than the girl
I dressed the best I could for the first class, the girl looked crappy
for the second class she came well dressed etc. and was giving me looks and combed her hair with her hand a lot
ALWAYS give the best impression you kurwa can bro
and RELATIVITY work, cause I was the most attractive in this particular room... in another room she would neglect me
If you're already the most attractive in the room then you don't need to do this.
Congradulations.

What a revelation.
Correct. And a 5/10 only looks hot if he's next to a 1/10. And that's what this method is. You're going from 1/10 to a 5/10.
Op have been watching too much movies
Nope. Relativity factor is a real world thing. Check out the examples I gave.

Eh it may be weird to come into class 3 inches taller. They might think you're wearing lifts.

That happens irl too. Maybe she doesn't get a jock, but she gets someone.

Guess you didn't read the part where you come back as a new man.
JFL@Weapons-grade autism.
It doesn't matter how you come back because it's already over since you fucked up the impression.

JFL@Weapons-grade autism.
It doesn't matter how you come back because it's already over since you fucked up the impression.
So I guess fat people who get fit will never get girls cuz they had a bad first impression 3 months ago?

So I guess fat people who get fit will never get girls cuz they had a bad first impression 3 months ago?
First of all it's not accurate comparison 1day vs 30day progressive change
Second of all 30day period isn't enough for significant weight loss, so your hypothetical person wasn't even fat to begin with.
Third of all "Transformed" people get the girl that hasn't seen them fat/fugly/etc
Fourth of all, i know better than to argue with people like you on the internet consider this my final post on the issue.

That happens irl too. Maybe she doesn't get a jock, but she gets someone.
JFL
it has nothing to do with her transformation, NOTHING
she gets a guy cause she's hot now
if she was hot before she would have gotten him too, she didn't cause she wasn't
this strategy of yours is just utter nonsense, better always be as good looking as you can be... cause that's what matters, and sometimes by playing transformation gay games you might blow your chances with someone by missing an opportunity (like, she quits the fuckign course, or gets a boyfriend or gets hit by a fucking truck or whatever)