The Ryan Garcia life is ideal ngl

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Fucking hoes and spreading your seed while being a top level fighter n shut

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 64493
He left his wife for a whore to raise his daughter. Tho I think he beats haney this sunday

He left his wife for a whore to raise his daughter. Tho I think he beats haney this sunday
that's just what chud's do. I don't think he beats haney when he got obliterated by tank. But garcia is in a more comfortable weight class, and isn't weight drained this time. So, we will see this sunday.

Bro the elites got to him
Yea he got raped by the elites as a kid or something. Is that what happened ? Dude is going batshit crazy in interviews

I just checked his boxing record and it says he lost against 1 dude only. Then I checked to see who it was and it's a revert to Islam. Giga based. He's undefeated, too. Based.

Yea he got raped by the elites as a kid or something. Is that what happened ? Dude is going batshit crazy in interviews
No he tried to expose them, but the next day something happened :feelshmm:

I just checked his boxing record and it says he lost against 1 dude only. Then I checked to see who it was and it's a revert to Islam. Giga based. He's undefeated, too. Based.
Yes he only lost to tank Davis who weight drained him. 140 Garcia is a different beast tbh

no way on earth he is beating Haney lmao. I think Tank is the only dude around those divisions with a chance.

Could be, but unfortunately pedos rule the world
Yea wish he named names, so that ppl would know who they are since he claims all this insider knowledge n shut. But they prolly silenced him or he’s selling the fight or somethin

no way on earth he is beating Haney lmao. I think Tank is the only dude around those divisions with a chance.
Tank obliterated haney in a sparring video if you check it out on Garcia’s main YouTube channel

Yea wish he named names, so that ppl would know who they are since he claims all this insider knowledge n shut. But they prolly silenced him or he’s selling the fight or somethin
I mean he doesn’t know all of them since theres alot but they control media. Best is to asume the island visitors

The dude he lost to is arguably top 5 in boxing rn

I mean he doesn’t know all of them since theres alot but they control media. Best is to asume the island visitors
Yea he should’ve said it was this dude or that dude etc etc. he doesn’t need to know all of them just name the ones he knows of so that ppl can be aware of em. Not just spouting shut ppl already know about elites n shut

Tank obliterated haney in a sparring video if you check it out on Garcia’s main YouTube channel
I saw it but man that was so long ago lol

The dude he lost to is arguably top 5 in boxing rn
Tank is a bad dude man and he weight drained Garcia. Plus apparently Garcia had a broken rib during the fight which is why he knew he would lose

Yea he should’ve said it was this dude or that dude etc etc. he doesn’t need to know all of them just name the ones he knows of so that ppl can be aware of em. Not just spouting shut ppl already know about elites n shut
Tbh i doubt it even matters because int this generation everyone is stuck to their phones looking other stupid drama. If we had more smart people things would change but not now

Tbh i doubt it even matters because int this generation everyone is stuck to their phones looking other stupid drama. If we had more smart people things would change but not now
Yuh true, it doesn’t even matter anyway

Yea true but Haney still fled the lightweight division in fear of tank lol
He didn't have any challengers available aside from rematch with Loma, notice how it look took to make Haney vs Garcia. Haney and Tank are on rival networks so it would probably be even harder to make since Haney has the belts and will probably want a ton of money extra because of that. I think Tank is better but Haneys last 6 or so opponents have been very solid.

He didn't have any challengers available aside from rematch with Loma, notice how it look took to make Haney vs Garcia. Haney and Tank are on rival networks so it would probably be even harder to make since Haney has the belts and will probably want a ton of money extra because of that. I think Tank is better but Haneys last 6 or so opponents have been very solid.
A duck is a duck. Dont blame shut on the networks or nothin bro. They had a chance to make a mega fight between two African fighters but haney went bitch mode and went to 140 to face prograis. And Haney got a gift vs loma. I would argue that tanks last 6 were more quality than Haley’s.

And what do you mean no challengers bro. There’s a shitload of dudes in the top 10 in that division that haney could have cleaned out

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
They did read natural cures by Kevin trudeau. Even though I feel like Kevin is a snake still
Mmm ill read and see, remember its also the enviorment(5g towers

And what do you mean no challengers bro. There’s a shitload of dudes in the top 10 in that division that haney could have cleaned out
Like who? He'd beaten Kambosos, Loma. Teo, Garcia had already moved up in that time frame. Since Tank is a very hard fight to make the only notable challenger he had left was Stevenson. He actually had him as a mandatory if I remember correctly but Stevenson got salty at being offered 30%.

Haney vs Tank will happen when they’re both 38

'bbased :soy::soy::soy:'

Like who? He'd beaten Kambosos, Loma. Teo, Garcia had already moved up in that time frame. Since Tank is a very hard fight to make the only notable challenger he had left was Stevenson. He actually had him as a mandatory if I remember correctly but Stevenson got salty at being offered 30%.
He could have fought pit bull Cruz or Romero or even that old dude that schooled Romero

he likely has the brain of a 95 year severe alzheimers patient at 25 tho

he likely has the brain of a 95 year severe alzheimers patient at 25 tho
Yes that missile strike tank hit him with in their fight definitely killed some braincels. Doesnt change the fact he’s got some stacy pussy

It’s definitely going to 12 bro
If it does go past the 5th rounf Haney’s won by decision. If it doesn’t, Ryan by left hook setup.

If it does go past the 5th rounf Haney’s won by decision. If it doesn’t, Ryan by left hook setup.
You really think Haney is gonna get hit by a wild left hook. Crazy shut man.

You really think Haney is gonna get hit by a wild left hook. Crazy shut man.
NIGGA I SAID IF. IF IT LANDS DURING THE FIRST 5 ROUNDS ITS OVER. If it goes to the 12th then Haney by decision

NIGGA I SAID IF. IF IT LANDS DURING THE FIRST 5 ROUNDS ITS OVER. If it goes to the 12th then Haney by decision
lol even I could dodge those wild left hooks from Garcia and I’m old as fucking shut already. Haney won’t be getting touched by anything but some good feints if Garcia has a good feint game

lol even I could dodge those wild left hooks from Garcia and I’m old as fucking shut already. Haney won’t be getting touched by anything but some good feints if Garcia has a good feint game
Ryan Garcia probably is working on setups for the left hook so it wont be as wild. Hopefully lol if not he deserves to lose.

Ryan Garcia probably is working on setups for the left hook so it wont be as wild. Hopefully lol if not he deserves to lose.
He should be focusing on all his punches not just a left hook. Haney will take away that punch like all slick fighters tend to do in the game

He could have fought pit bull Cruz or Romero or even that old dude that schooled Romero
Barroso is/was a 140lber and Romero is so trash lol arguably lost 3 in a row now. Pitbull would have been a decent challenger though aside from the Tank performance he didn't have much to back him up at the time either. Now he's a champ so it's viable down the road

Barroso is/was a 140lber and Romero is so trash lol arguably lost 3 in a row now. Pitbull would have been a decent challenger though aside from the Tank performance he didn't have much to back him up at the time either. Now he's a champ so it's viable down the road
He still could have fought other dudes who are rated in the top 10 at lightweight, doesn't have to be stevenson or some other big name n shut. These phuckin divas though man.

Maybe in your next life. Just be a good person for the time being, and open doors for women.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Maybe in your next life. Just be a good person for the time being, and open doors for women.
:feelswhy::feelswhy: alright bro we'll do it your way. I'll still accomplish huge shut for this lifetime though.

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel