The secret to glowing skin

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18
Slugging.
A Korean beauty routine that is pretty much putting Vaseline/aquaphor on your face as the last step of your nightly skincare routine
It locks in moisture and the retinols/retinoids and leaves face with a glow/dewy/glass look in the morning when you wash it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, buflek, HQNPmaxxing and 12 others
hmmm interesting

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
fuck it might as well try it.

Wait a sec, does that mean youre gonna be sleeping with this on? What happens to the pillow, the blankets etc :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 19499, ascension and 3 others
hmmm interesting

Wait a sec, does that mean youre gonna be sleeping with this on? What happens to the pillow, the blankets etc :dafuckfeels:
sleep on your back over when you turn in your sleep :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32, Ken and Deleted member 3946

Better learn how to sleep on your back :cool:

thats a weird way to say change pillowcases daily maxx
no one is gonna change there pillow case 7x a week cmon now just sleep on your try not to smudge your face with all that shit on your face

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 3946
no one is gonna change there pillow case 7x a week cmon now just sleep on your try not to smudge your face with all that shit on your face
i was joking , Id say its probably relatively easy to do knowing subconsciously before you sleep that you shouldnt turn

Would be careful for people with acne prone skin. It can make you break out. You can do the same thing with using a heavier moisturiser

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Kingcel32, Tobias Fünke and 3 others
Wait btw, you can just also do it throughout the day if you go longer periods not leaving the house right? :bigbrain:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mr.cope and Deleted member 16371
I put Vaseline on my face ever night. Really works. Just not use to thick layer or skin will get worse. I put most undereye.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Wallenberg, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Would be careful for people with acne prone skin. It can make you break out. You can do the same thing with using a heavier moisturiser
Myth. Occlusives don't case acne as long as you apply them to skin that has been cleansed properly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Myth. Occlusives don't case acne as long as you apply them to skin that has been cleansed properly.
what if you have naturally oily skin like me? I think you are coming from the perspective of just normal white skin, not oily skin which is more on ethnics like me.

I mean i'll try it out with Aquaphor in the winter to see what happens but could be wrong.

what if you have naturally oily skin like me? I think you are coming from the perspective of just normal white skin, not oily skin which is more on ethnics like me.

I mean i'll try it out with Aquaphor in the winter to see what happens but could be wrong.
How did your otoplasty go bro?

Is the effect still there after you take a shower in the morning?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Kristin

Oily or normal, doesn't matter. As long as you wash your face with an appropriate face wash, you should be good to go.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
Glowing skin is femme

Just have reddish skin from good diet, low stress and active lifestyle that’s it, don’t complicate everything.

Fuck all these creams breh

• +1
Reactions: Max Frauder, Fahkumram, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Glowing skin is femme

Just have reddish skin from good diet, low stress and active lifestyle that’s it, don’t complicate everything.

oh shut up

good diet naturally gives glow skin

the secret to gay looking skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Yellowskies
I have never tried vaseline. Maybe I should.

Glowing skin is femme

Skin would be clear, but it definitely wouldn’t glow naturally

Sleeping on my back is impossible so I can't really benefit from this.

really neat idea. Thanks OP

good thread. using vaseline on my face also helped get rid of my acne.

for maximum effect, you should cleanse -> moisturise while your face is still damp -> then apply vaseline to face. You should do it 2-3 hours before bed imo.

how long does it last?

really neat idea. Thanks OP
Ok I’m trying this tonight so let’s see how it works

hope my face doesn’t end up all fried for my party tomorrow

Slugging.
A Korean beauty routine that is pretty much putting Vaseline/aquaphor on your face as the last step of your nightly skincare routine
It locks in moisture and the retinols/retinoids and leaves face with a glow/dewy/glass look in the morning when you wash it.
View attachment 1722650
View attachment 1722652
View attachment 1722653
View attachment 1722656
View attachment 1722660
Would it be better if I skip applying Vaseline and just use Cerave Night Cream? Or Should I apply it and then apply vaseline on top? Or is Vaseline not required if I were to just use Cerave Night Cream?

Would it be better if I skip applying Vaseline and just use Cerave Night Cream? Or Should I apply it and then apply vaseline on top? Or is Vaseline not required if I were to just use Cerave Night Cream?
Any occlusive is fine
It has to have petroleum as an ingredient

Used to do it. Will re start again

Again u retards thinking having skin like women is whats gonna pull :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
somebody’s coping hard

Guess who has 11k posts since 2019, guess who also has "

Life ends at 18​

"

Its time to leave ur mommas basement.

Bullshit, I already try it, but its fucking bullshit. It clog your pores as vaseline is an occlusive and very heavy in term of constistency.

Guess who has 11k posts since 2019, guess who also has "

Life ends at 18​

"

Its time to leave ur mommas basement.
I was here during quarantine bro

Bullshit, I already try it, but its fucking bullshit. It clog your pores as vaseline is an occlusive and very heavy in term of constistency.
Occlusive and noncomedogenic means it doesn’t clog pores idiot

Last edited:
Occlusive and noncomedogenic means it doesn’t clog pores idiot
Thats in theory brah, but dermatologist is a fucking job, you cant pretend being one by reading some shit on reddit.

Trust me in my experience vaseline broke me out, its all about if you have sensitive skin or not.

By the way over moisturizing your face and using occlusive can be harsh for your face.

Thats my skin right now, i had bad acne in the past. What works the best is whashing your face, humectant and gently moisturizer, keep it simple, then i guess it depends on your skin type

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220630_002526_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220630_002526_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Thats in theory brah, but dermatologist is a fucking job, you cant pretend being one by reading some shit on reddit.

Trust me in my experience vaseline broke me out, its all about if you have sensitive skin or not.

By the way over moisturizing your face and using occlusive can be harsh for your face.

Thats my skin right now, i had bad acne in the past. What works the best is whashing your face, humectant and gently moisturizer, keep it simple, then i guess it depends on your skin type
Lose some weight please

• JFL
Reactions: igbekele007

Skin is looking great bro, what cleanser and moisturizer would you recommend? Also do you use tret?