The temp agency called me and i had a fucking panic attack

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Are you fucking Crazy? You think i can go to work After those fucking pills? I can't even move from the bed. Low Energy as fuck, fat. I deserve to be cared and provided for. Fuck off with your jobs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Ricky212, latincell95 and 2 others
@PseudoMaxxer there Is nothing to cry i'm ascended those millions of skinnyfat normies that go to work are the ones to pity

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and PseudoMaxxer
Too mental for job

Too low IQ for self employment

Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, humanoidsub7, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
It will get better ma tizio

Too mental for job

Over
I don't even have the drive for a business there Is Just no point if you aren't a Slayer in 2024 no incentive to work. I Just want to rot in my room isolated from the world

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Ricky212 and romanstock
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Skywalker and PseduoAryan
I want to be NEET until i die
go to sweden or some other country where they give you easy neetbux
i think italy is not good for that
how much can you get currently?

Are you fucking Crazy? You think i can go to work After those fucking pills? I can't even move from the bed. Low Energy as fuck, fat. I deserve to be cared and provided for. Fuck off with your jobs
What about Uber driving?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Go to work lazy ass nigga. What's gonna happen when your dad dies?

Too mental for job

Over
on the other end of the spectrum it's too high iq and ethical to work. this is what i have. it's irrational to work if the likelihood of having a house, a family, and being a millionaire by age 30 is near zero. on the contrary, by going n337 and having the government subsidize your existence, you are mentally freed up to pursue higher ideals and more important goals. and also the government deserves to feed me because of what they've done to the country and for trying to steal from me to fund niggers, marxists, and other anti white agendas.

bitcoin also obviates the need for 401k, social security, and all the other scams and tricks they use to get you to invest in the system. it's also the most realistic path to becoming a millionaire, far more likely than any kind of employment or business venture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
on the other end of the spectrum it's too high iq and ethical to work. this is what i have. it's irrational to work if the likelihood of having a house, a family, and being a millionaire by age 30 is near zero. on the contrary, by going n337 and having the government subsidize your existence, you are mentally freed up to pursue higher ideals and more important goals. and also the government deserves to feed me because of what they've done to the country and for trying to steal from me to fund niggers, marxists, and other anti white agendas.

bitcoin also obviates the need for 401k, social security, and all the other scams and tricks they use to get you to invest in the system. it's also the most realistic path to becoming a millionaire, far more likely than any kind of employment or business venture.

Mirin' societal observations

What are those higher ideals you pursue in your free time?

Mirin' societal observations

What are those higher ideals you pursue in your free time?
it'll come to me

right now i'm just shooting guns, doing steroids and lifting weights.

Only The Bull himself can singlehandedly drag Italy's statistics into Eastern Europe

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG