The thing that hurts the most…

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
You're not allowed to show affection to other guys.

It's cliche and I don't know how to say it in a non-libtarded way, but it's just true.
I never had any male friends because of this: everything you say or do can be misconstrued in the worst ways.
You can't be happy for them or be sad; you need to put up this divorced, almost hostile facade just to talk to other men.
There's no gray territory here, no nuance or ambiguity… You're either a guy or this ugly gross gay little freak and it's sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, URL code, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
jews
1969393_1599100033939.png

Meanwhile low-inhib Gigachad gays are in public making out, playing with dildos and giving each other handjobs while you cry on the internet about not being able to show affection for guys

NYPD-Gay-Pride-Parade-6266559.jpg
c4ec32_5f5590f82ad34ecb968726d35d7fd679~mv2.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
not everyone is like this, i accidentally found someone who i can be real with and its unlike any friendship ive ever had before (its unfortunately online)

• So Sad
Reactions: ranierean
not everyone is like this, i accidentally found someone who i can be real with and its unlike any friendship ive ever had before (its unfortunately online)
bulgarian poland meetup

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
its over if u cant act gay with ur homies

Meanwhile low-inhib Gigachad gays are in public making out, playing with dildos and giving each other handjobs while you cry on the internet about not being able to show affection for guys
Conservatives love this gay boogeyman who does dildo pirouettes and wears nothing but rainbow g strings but like...
This guy only does so at very corralled and short state-sanctioned festivities, maybe once a year, and he still has to go to work in an actual suit to deal with the realities of the normdraugr life just like the rest of us.

its over if u cant act gay with ur homies
It's not even about being gay but the fact that this is somehow a consideration alone to begin with, it's suffocating
It shouldn't really matter if the other guy is actually homosexual

Last edited:
Cloud