The time i LEFT a girl i was out with because i she was fucking STUPID,my friends said i made the wrong choice what do you think

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

Stacy only
As im sitting there eating after my summer job a girl comes up to me (mtb face acceptable body) and asks for my ig, i gave it to her and she wanted to hang out with me, so we walked a little and sat down and talked,after 10 mins i realize that this bitch is FUCKING RETARDED, literally the biggest turnoff imaginable and she didnt have the attractiveness to compensate, so as she asks me if i play basketball because im tall, i told her yeah i do,and that i hooped for 3 hours that day so i was very tired(it was like 12 at night) and i used that as an excuse to tell her that im gonna leave and we should meet again another time(i never messaged her again LMAO) i saw her walking away pissed as fuck😂😂😂.
My friends said i should've hit and dipped but tbh i dont think i found her attractive IS THIS A CHAD OR CUCKED MOVE

As im sitting there eating after my summer job a girl comes up to me (mtb face acceptable body) and asks for my ig, i gave it to her and she wanted to hang out with me, so we walked a little and sat down and talked,after 10 mins i realize that this bitch is FUCKING RETARDED, literally the biggest turnoff imaginable and she didnt have the attractiveness to compensate, so as she asks me if i play basketball because im tall, i told her yeah i do,and that i hooped for 3 hours that day so i was very tired(it was like 12 at night) and i used that as an excuse to tell her that im gonna leave and we should meet again another time(i never messaged her again LMAO) i saw her walking away pissed as fuck😂😂😂.
My friends said i should've hit and dipped but tbh i dont think i found her attractive IS THIS A CHAD OR CUCKED MOVE
casual flex

Nut in her and disappear so she has to bear the burden of carrying your offspring