The time i liked a girl

D

Deleted member 12688

Ngl i say that i don’t catch feels for bitches but there’s this one girl i was crazy bout. It was during summer 2019 and me and her liked each other a lot but we were really only friends with benefits and we actually never fucked P in V but we did everything else.

She mogged me pretty hard at the time, i never really got why she got with me back then so that’s probably part of the reason why i liked her so much

Me and her were in the same friend group and we were legit going out every day, we’d always be at someone house, at another city, or at this lake spot we used to chill at and smoke weed at

One day she invited me over to her crib and she put on this movie
7319F5AE C633 4745 A205 ABB1B2CC62D2

Ngl i expected it to be a shitty indie movie cuz from the description it looked like it, plus she was always into indie shit, she kinda reminds me of arvids girl but with a lovable personality instead of psycho

But honestly the movie was really good and it’s one of the best movies i’ve seen (Maybe it gets haloed subconsciously because of how good the moment was for me at the time)
In fact i barely even remember it atp so that’s probably the case. But i remember it being like the ideal high school experience, i wanted my high school experience to be like that with her and the friend group we were in (I was going into 9th grade)

What we had was pretty much an ideal ltr ngl, she never fw other guys during that shit and she’d text me like i was her boyfriend and she’d say i love you and shit like that and she was giving me head like every day during the summer jfl

But around November 2019 she started doing xanax, coke and shit like that and pretty much became a party girl and after that i knew it was time to dip and move on before i got cucked so i slowly moved away as she got worse till we just stopped talking entirely

Sucks tbh because ion think i liked a girl like that ever again, it taught me bitches will go from innocent ideal gfs to crazy druggie party sluts before ur own eyes

Thank God to this day i’ve never been cucked tho

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @JustMewbrah @Jagged0 @Latebloomer10 @changcel @Maesthetic @Chadeep @portuguesecel @Chintuck22

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 761, Deleted member 10987 and 10 others
Ngl i say that i don’t catch feels for bitches but there’s this one girl i was crazy bout. It was during summer 2019 and me and her liked each other a lot but we were really only friends with benefits and we actually never fucked P in V but we did everything else.

She mogged me pretty hard at the time, i never really got why she got with me back then so that’s probably part of the reason why i liked her so much

Me and her were in the same friend group and we were legit going out every day, we’d always be at someone house, at another city, or at this lake spot we used to chill at and smoke weed at

View attachment 1199211

Ngl i expected it to be a shitty indie movie cuz from the description it looked like it, plus she was always into indie shit, she kinda reminds me of arvids girl but with a lovable personality instead of psycho

But honestly the movie was really good and it’s one of the best movies i’ve seen (Maybe it gets haloed subconsciously because of how good the moment was for me at the time)
In fact i barely even remember it atp so that’s probably the case. But i remember it being like the ideal high school experience, i wanted my high school experience to be like that with her and the friend group we were in (I was going into 9th grade)

What we had was pretty much an ideal ltr ngl, she never fw other guys during that shit and she’d text me like i was her boyfriend and she’d say i love you and shit like that and she was giving my head like every day during the summer jfl

But around November 2019 she started doing xanax, coke and shit like that and pretty much became a party girl and after that i knew it was time to dip and move on before i got cucked so i slowly moved away as she got worse till we just stopped talking entirely

Sucks tbh because ion think i liked a girl like that ever again, it taught me bitches will go from innocent ideal gfs to crazy druggie party sluts before ur own eyes

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @JustMewbrah @Jagged0 @Latebloomer10 @changcel @Maesthetic @Chadeep @portuguesecel @Chintuck22
I had a girl like this but made the mistake of being cucked never made that mistake again now I’m cold. U can’t give ur heart completely to a girl you have to be a bit detached so that one emotionless part you didn’t give to her you can use to walk away at the first red sign or just keep fucking her while fucking another girl at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Chadeep, mogstar and 1 other person
I had a girl like this but made the mistake of being cucked never made that mistake again now I’m cold. U can’t give ur heart completely to a girl you have to be a bit detached so that one emotionless part you didn’t give to her you can use to walk away at the first red sign or just keep fucking her while fucking another girl at the same time
Yea it was tuff to dip since she was the first girl i had that type shit with but i knew she was losing herself and it wasn’t gnna be the same

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 14312
@Adriana Lima avi stealer here

good job on catching the early hoe warning signs and leaving her:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688

View attachment 1199211

What we had was pretty much an ideal ltr ngl, she never fw other guys during that shit and she’d text me like i was her boyfriend and she’d say i love you and shit like that and she was giving me head like every day during the summer jfl

Thoughts?
Retard for dipping when the fun was about to Beginn. Why are you so scared of drugs? Cuz some old 70 year old politician fag said so? Fckin soyboy. Could have had a legit oneitis ltr and trap queen

Besides that ending something cuz of the fear of losing it is like the dumbest shit. I’m no one to talk cuz I’ve done exactly this all my life. But I’ve learned from that now I guess.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Retard for dipping when the fun was about to Beginn. Why are you so scared of drugs? Cuz some old 70 year old politician fag said so? Fckin soyboy. Could have had a legit oneitis ltr and trap queen

Besides that ending something cuz of the fear of losing it is like the dumbest shit. I’m no one to talk cuz I’ve done exactly this all my life. But I’ve learned for that now I guess.
Nigga, she was 14 years old going to parties every night snorting coke and doing xanax. You’re telling me that’s not a recipe for disaster? If i had stayed with her i would’ve found out one day she got her ass fucked by 3 tyrones and she probably would’ve said “Oh i was drunk i didn’t know what was happening”

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 761
Nigga, she was 14 years old going to parties every night snorting coke and doing xanax. You’re telling me that’s not a recipe for disaster? If i had stayed with her i would’ve found out one day she got her ass fucked by 3 tyrones and she probably would’ve said “Oh i was drunk i didn’t know what was happening”
At what age are you supposed to start coke of not 14 ????

fuck i catch feelings too easily :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and one job away